TotallyOz

Best Kiss Contest

Guest thaiworthy

I'm sure he meant Mormon. Latter Days also stars my favorite heart-throb Joseph Gordon-Levitt. No kiss here, but if there were, I wish it could be me.

post-8671-0-56773000-1352889699_thumb.jpg

Guest thaiworthy
Kuhn Worthy, if you adore Joseph Gordon Levitt do check out the film Mysterious Skin.

This film had an overall approval rating of 84% and 3 out of 4 fresh tomatoes on the Top Critics' TomatoMeter. Bought it on iTunes in glorious 1080p HD for $12.99. Thank you, Koko. Now I can take Joseph to bed with me on my iPad. :p

The "kiss of life" posted by Khun Koko is probably the most meaningful for me but, alas, it's not really a kiss let alone a "gay" kiss; as such, I have no choice but to rapidly hone in on Khun FH's photo (post#32) which to me is simply stunning at several levels.....the eyes, lips of both, and my imagination following the right arm of the fellow on the left. My "like virginity" is no more.

Guest thaiworthy

Bob's post made me reflect on the definition of a kiss. His remarks about meaningfulness can be appreciated on so many different levels. I like the lyrics in the Louis Armstrong tune, with some particularly meaningful nuances highlighted.

You must remember this

A kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh

The fundamental things apply

As time goes by

And when two lovers woo

They still say, "I love you"

On that you can rely

No matter what the future brings

As time goes by

Moonlight and love songs

Never out of date

Hearts full of passion

Jealousy and hate

Woman needs man

And man must have his mate

That no one can deny

it's still the same old story

A fight for love and glory

A case of do or die

The world will always welcome lovers

As time goes by

Ah, what a beautiful song!

Bob's post made me reflect on the definition of a kiss. His remarks about meaningfulness can be appreciated on so many different levels.

This contest gave me an opportunity to explore various kisses both in time, in various media and in context. Here is a funny one, Forbidden Love, which should appeal to computer geeks. Look carefully.

post-9743-0-81004300-1353212296_thumb.jpg