TotallyOz

Maxis Bar and Restaurant in Gay Bangkok

We welcome you to a friendly, cosy and classy and bar and restaurant located in the centre of Bangkok’s busy nightlife scene in Silom and Surawong near Pat Pong. Maxis is a great place to relax on a special night and enjoy a wide range of food and drink from 6.00pm until 2.00am. Special Thai food and Western food by trained chefs with friendly waiters and bar service. Maxis is a great place to sit inside in the cool or outside and watch the constant parade of the lavender people (purple if you are Thai) in search of a good time. Here in Soi Pratuchai (formerly Soi Twilight) you will find the best of the go-go boy bars. Just pass under the Arch into a world of lights, sound and action.

If you are looking for a place to eat or just to sit and drink to watch the parade of boys and tourists then Maxis is a good start. Just sit and relax and be served by our attentive staff who can tell you everything about this Soi and other gay attractions. Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a comfortable place inside in the cool and great service from our bar staff. You want a private dinner, no problem we have a special dining place for you with a balcony that looks over the Soi and keeps you nicely cool and comfortable. Maybe a private function or party for a larger group, yes we have a function room just for you and your friends.

http://www.maxisbar.com

MAXISBAR AND RESTAURANT

38/1-2 SOI PRATUCHAI SURAWONG 4 RD. BANGKOK. 10500

post-10472-0-67128200-1359848014_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-44525100-1359848015_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-48772500-1359848016_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-98121500-1359848103_thumb.jpg

Guest thaiworthy

I haven't been to Maxi's in a good long while, so I am overdue for another visit. This is a lively, fun place. It is thick in the middle of Soi Twilight and is an upscale, comfortable place to watch activity on the soi. The food is tasty and is appreciated by both farang and Thais alike. I like Maxi's. They also have a clean, modern toilet. Recommended.

Guest jomtien

I was at Maxi's last night and enjoyed it.  The food was good, the waiters cute and very friendly, and the street traffic captivating.
And this recommendation comes from someone who pretty much doesn't like Bangkok or the bar scene there!

Dined there frequently during my November trip either alone or with boys special, good food , good service good vantage point  to see soi life and to flirt with Bangkok Massage boys right across the soi or with the boys rushing to their bars just before they open.

Cute waiters / two of them are sons of one of Dreamboys mamasans / and sometimes live music / guitar duo /, no pressure to order next round of drinks so you can park yourself there for good while.  

As good as Dick's so choice is yours