TotallyOz

First Bar you Visit when you Land in Bangkok

I am looking for something new. When I first started coming to LOS many years ago, I just could not wait to get into one gogo bar on Soi Twilight: Future Boys. The bar is long since closed but I still look for that one special place to dip my toes in for subsequent trips.

I would love some suggestions. Or, do you have that one bar that makes your week when you are here and has been consistent for you for many years?

Guest fountainhall

Short answer - NO!

Like you, I wish there was one. I would never miss a trip to Twilight in the old days, but those days are long gone  :cray:

Since we were down by Scoozi Pizza, we walked by Tawan and I looked inside and it was not my cup of tea so we continued our journey.

We came to Super A and went in for a drink as I know the mamasan. There were about 15 guys there and all were over 18.  There were some cuties in the group. But, being so tired, I continued my journey.  Drinks were 150 baht each.  They didn't have change for 1k note and it took 15 min to get the change.

We went to Scorpion Bar to find the stunner so many talked about but I didn't see him and we ended up in Boys Bangkok.  They had a great group of guys.   Number 55 was simply stunning.  Firecat, he is right up your alley! And, I might even return to spend time with this 18 year old cutie.

Being tired with jet lag, I am glad that I enjoyed a few drinks in the gay bar area of Bangkok and while Super A has never been my first choice, I did love being back in LOS and being able to see the studs in the area.

Guest Promsak
We went to Scorpion Bar to find the stunner so many talked about but I didn't see him

I fear that you might not see him again. Last week the bar was visited by the BIB.

Well, to be more accurate, a Thai customer bought a drink at the bar and the boys started playfully massaging him when his friends suddenly appeared, revealing themseves to be BIPC (Boys In Plain Clothes). They warned the bar about young and Vietnamese boys working at the bar.

The bar was also invited to contribute to the BIB's Ball.

They were not from the local BIB station.

Since then, I haven't seen 'the stunner' there but there are plenty of other fun guys.

Guest Promsak

Just to clarify my point above about young people working in a bar ---- I would point out that the minimum age to work in a bar is 18 BUT they may not visit or drink at a bar until they are 20.

As for bars I always start with  one I did not visit for longest time. Next time will start with Tawan as never been there, then it will be Dreamboys from my rotation.

First venue I always visit is Arena massage in tribute to closed since HIS massage in the same building. 

Guest fountainhall

I'm no fan of muscle and so have been to Tawan only twice. The last was a few weeks ago with a visiting friend who loves bigger boys. Even he thought the parade of 'young' men on show was pretty dire (few actually seemed to be young any more)! It will be the last time I visit.

I'm no fan of muscle and so have been to Tawan only twice. The last was a few weeks ago with a visiting friend who loves bigger boys. Even he thought the parade of 'young' men on show was pretty dire (few actually seemed to be young any more)! It will be the last time I visit.

I'm the same , it's why  probably I never went there. Naturally  well build guys are another story. But out of curiosity and to complete all bars I committed myself to go next time. One never knows until tries. Have nice memories from long gone Tomahawk bar which used to be across the soi from Tawan.

Guest xiandarkthorne

If I stop in BKK first, it's always Hotmale and Tawan now (though not necessarily in that order). I won't turn down a toothsome twinky but my first love will always be more mature guys with real meat and avoirdupois on their bones.

If I head straight to Pattaya, it's AllofMe to catch up with any of my expat friends who might be around and see if my favourite cuties are still around, and then Eros or Happy Boys.