TotallyOz

Hero Massage in Bangkok and What the Rooms Look Like

I am a big fan of Hero and always get treated well there by the guys.

Regular rooms are 600 baht. The VIP rooms are 1100 baht and are a lot larger and have things that some guys like like extra towels, Listerine, etc.

I have had a few ask me what the VIP rooms look like so I thought I'd share with you with a little video. Sorry, I didn't notice my Thai masseur was answering all the questions as I was talking till I got home. I thought it was cute that he was having this conversation with me.

As always, my weekend trips to Hero always provide me with a good time and good experience.

What is the best time to go there / day of week and time of day / for the best selection of boys and to avoid any wait time?

Few years ago I was, or rather boy and me were made waiting for room quite a while so never visited since but next visit is coming due as per my rotation.

Is this frequent occurrence or I just had a bad luck?

I know you have a lot experience with the place and I subscribe to the common wisdom that they have best looking guys of all massage places.

The weekends are always packed and yesterday I had to wait a bit for a room but it was a short wait for the VIP room as it is usually free. The regular rooms were full and are many times I go but the wait is never more than 15-20 min.

That said, I often get there in the early afternoon to get a good selection. I saw about 40 guys in the room yesterday and by the time the massage finished, there was a new crew of faces. After 5 or 6PM seems to get busy but I can't think of the last time I got there later than 7 so I am not sure about the crowds late at night.

I have been there on weekdays and it is best to go around 5 or 6 as some of the guys don't get there till that time.

Just my experiences.

The weekends are always packed and yesterday I had to wait a bit for a room but it was a short wait for the VIP room as it is usually free. The regular rooms were full and are many times I go but the wait is never more than 15-20 min.

That said, I often get there in the early afternoon to get a good selection. I saw about 40 guys in the room yesterday and by the time the massage finished, there was a new crew of faces. After 5 or 6PM seems to get busy but I can't think of the last time I got there later than 7 so I am not sure about the crowds late at night.

I have been there on weekdays and it is best to go around 5 or 6 as some of the guys don't get there till that time.

Just my experiences.

Last time when I was requested to wait I found it quite un-romantic but just got an idea that if we need to wait we can always utilize time for some hand holding session with our newly found friend..

Definitely will return thanks to you encouraging post and short video.

It looks that extra 500 makes it worth to use VIP room as regular ones used to be quite small.   

Guest Devint6669

Hey Guy's what good a venture i had yesterday.
Let me tell you how I pass my evening, because I just had one of the greatest time of my life at Hero Men Fitness Club, It was my first time at hero and my opinion on their facility is pretty high now, that I have been there! For many year lot's of my friend that I have are telling me this place was a good location for a good massage and get out really happy, like many thing in thailand that i have see and experience that are not really my style, but i alway say! that i would go one day, but never made the move to take my self over their establishment.

But yesterday I made the choice that I would go there with one of my good friend, Step one was getting over there it was that easy because the first taxi did not understand us! The next taxi did understand and there we on our way to Hero.

Once there my first impression was a bit strange because like many other sauna in Thailand, you always find them in remote area or street. And we can't forget that was my first time there, I had this feeling like to be a little kid that was going to the candy store inside also, The feeling that we always try to get back, it was nice to be in this ecstasy emotion. And relive this vibe going inside me, I knew I was gone a have a good moment inside this house.   

Once you open the door you will see many sofa/and a restaurant on the left, the food seem good and the coach comfortable, This is really a good start for me. I made the choice that I was gone a sit in the front, closer to the boy's that are in room that look like a Fish bowl with a small gym in the back, a TV and coach, I never really like to see that but that it was ok! There seem to have fun in there with their friend. I keep locking the that boy's it seem to more that forty boy's and men… It was to look at so many good looking guy's.

You could find al type of guy's, i selected a young guy's he was probably 20 year of age, He small but fit you could see is nice abs. with the reflection of he's sweat That where shining wile he was training in the back of the room.
Then I ask the Mamasan to show that i was ready to meet with him, Mamasan show that I was interested and ready to pass to the second sate of my visit there.

That when I  meted a really nice guy's! Is name was Fee Or (num:02), It took about 15min before the take me to my room, since three have Lot's boy and lot's of client that are waiting or enjoying a really good massage. But for the waiting time there will serve you some water.  

Fee is bit straight but I really like that kind of men, it challenge me to do better, when we get to the end of the massage. All stated with him kiss my neck I love that when a guy's before I do it make me enjoy better because I know he want to be there with me, I told him That I was not a bottom, BUt that did not stop him to massaging the middle of my leg's at the same time robbing my ass. It felt nice this is for sure. For a short time I was almost let him d it, but I could not. Let say I had a really good time with him.

Let's skip the intimate part now!
I had 2000 with me And it was just enough for the boy's and the room.
The room are nice it took a regular room since I was not rich and it was 700 for the house and that will get you a shower and A massage bed, 4 walls and a air-conditioning,  Its comfortable but not big. But it was wort the money, this is what I can say!

Their phone number is (02-651-2358) you can call if you get lost there will help you. Once you enter Soi 11 from Sukhumvit, make a left at the end of the Soi and follow the road until it hits the canal hero will be on your left you can miss it because of the light on their wall at the entrance.

Here some Photo From There.

post-13390-0-80006500-1376935162_thumb.jpg

post-13390-0-17957300-1376935168_thumb.jpg

post-13390-0-96879600-1376935172_thumb.jpg

post-13390-0-46624600-1376935178_thumb.jpg

I was in Sukhumvit 11 last Thursday (15.08.2013). I had an appointment for dinner with a friend, but she had work commitments that lasted longer than expected. Fortunately, in Sukhumvit, entertainment is not far away, and Hero was on my place of places to visit. I arrived about 10 pm, about 20 boys left. I can see the attraction Hero has to many, but there was none who was my type. So I just had a drink. I will check again at a busier time. But as you know, I watch my Baht, so Hero probably is not for me. They would have to provide an extraordinary service with absolutely gorgeous boys to justice the fees and tips. But first I would have to find a boy I like.

I was in Sukhumvit 11 last Thursday (15.08.2013). I had an appointment for dinner with a friend, but she had work commitments that lasted longer than expected. Fortunately, in Sukhumvit, entertainment is not far away, and Hero was on my place of places to visit. I arrived about 10 pm, about 20 boys left. I can see the attraction Hero has to many, but there was none who was my type. So I just had a drink. I will check again at a busier time. But as you know, I watch my Baht, so Hero probably is not for me. They would have to provide an extraordinary service with absolutely gorgeous boys to justice the fees and tips. But first I would have to find a boy I like.

20 boys that late -that's good news as usually massage places don't have too many boys available 1-2 hours before closing