firecat69

Arrived in Pattaya

One reason that firecat is a top poster is that he posts the positives and some of the complications active farangs

run into. Some of the best and the hottest in bed have learned they can get away with more from grateful , very

pleased customers.

Some of my favorites never stopped trying for more and it dissolves any fantasy that the

experience was mutually pleasurable and that it isn't only about the money.

Still, there are times when world class performance combined with an incredible body/face are worth paying a

premium. However, definitely not boyfriend material unless you can afford it.

Good advice on both sides .. If he had answered me during the past 4 months or given me any indication of remembering me then I guess would be more likely to agree to his demands since life is short and my trip is over in 1 day. But there are other boys who are also very good and available for 1/2 the price of his new requested rate. Last trip when I saw him it did cross my mind that he certainly would be worth considering for BF if I decided to look for one.

Bottom line my favorite in Pattaya this trip is every bit as good in bed as this kid and so appreciative of what I pay him and the small bonus I gave hime when I left Pattaya. I won't see the Bangkok boy again and will wait until October for my Pattaya Boy. Hopefully he will still be there! If not there will be another I am sure.

Oh and by the way it rained in BKK tonight just when I entered the Night Market for a few purchases. I had intended to check out GC and at least walk down Soi Twilight. It just was not worth the effort in the rain.

So I came back to my nice room , went to the Executive Lounge for some nice snacks and checked my computer and there was a message on Gayromeo.. Cute boy who I had been talking with who said he could come over . For me this was another very cute one that I wanted to see and so I told him to come over.

I will post 2 photos from his ad . I told him he must look like pics because I was suspicious the photos might be a few years old.

Well he looked exactly like the photos and was very good in bed and excellent English. He told me he was saving for his Bday Party in 2 weeks that he wanted to have with his friends.

Take a look at the photos and tell me how old you think he is. No prizes just satisfaction if you can guess his age?

post-243-0-97682800-1405453835_thumb.png

post-243-0-22089900-1405453855_thumb.png

He was 35 minutes late but still is a sexual animal. Unfortunately at the end he asked for more money then I gave him before.. The amount I gave him was the most I ever paid for short time in Thailand. I told him no but he kept pressing for meet when we meet the next day.

I believe the going rate from Soi Duangthawee is about 1500 short time.  In fact, didn't the poll here suggest something near that rate ?

If he wants that, or slightly more for a great performance, why not pay?  

If he wants substantially more, I suggest you refuse. He just needs to learn that any substantial deviation from the going rate should be negotiated in advance.  To do so after the event is a breach of trust and he should not be rewarded for that. 

Every time someone pays up for that, word gets around and more people will try it.   

I've got no problem with them asking whatever they like BEFORE the event.  That way it's open, honest, polite and there are no unpleasant surprises for anyone.

Finally, if you do refuse to pay extra, I bet he still will be quite happy to come around for more action at your normal price.  Try it in a couple of days time.

I'm sort of with Vinapu on this - if he was so much fun in bed, I'd probably just pay, as long as I also liked his personality.

My advice was sincere. Over years of travelling I learned that skipping on purchases or sightseeing because of price,  down the road created only regrets on missing opportunity so now if I like something I 'd just pay  as long as there's degree of reason in price requested .

The same goes with  haggling with locals in order to get local price only to realize later that all spectacle was about some trivial amount for us but serious for the said locals. Sometimes I haggle just for fun but end up paying what was requested or close to anyways.

Is better to have fond memories to return to,  even if overpriced than having to deal with the scenes and a bitterness after.    

At end of day is up to us to decide if a deal presents good value for money or not.

I  always  ask new boys up front how much they  want and if answer is up to you if they request more than tip offered, tough luck for them as so far I never yield to their requests for more, taxi money etc.

In my eyes this is sentence , I recall 3 who dared and no way I will see them again. 

With boys previously engaged or ones taken from places I offed somebody just recently I assume they know what I paid last time and I don't bother asking, if they want more / happened once, 5000 for long time /, again refused.

But there are precious few in BKK I have soft spot for and if they asked for more I'd pay. So far they did not luckily for both sides as I'd have second thoughts for sure, just like firecat.

, but I will stop immediately if Christian dares to tell me how much money I am allowed to spend. 

While Christian is perfectly capable of defending himself I need to rise to his defense.

While he is not shy about advertising his frugal lifestyle which is his business and nothing wrong with that I can't recall any comment from him criticizing somebody else's  spending habits.

Is big difference if he  says " I'd never spent that much on  whatever"  to statement " everybody paying more than .... for whatever is insane" , never heard from him. So may be you have different Christian in mind?

But your point is valid as they were some pontificating about overtiping boys and thus spoiling market for others.

So I guess we can safely assume that  report you promised will materialize.

Some of my favorites never stopped trying for more and it dissolves any fantasy that the

experience was mutually 

not necessarily as his pleasure will not pay for his rent and smartphone bill.

If boy performs outstandingly just out of greed or need it still is  memorable and pleasurable performance, his fantasy is just doubled-up tip.

I believe the going rate from Soi Duangthawee is about 1500 short time.  In fact, didn't the poll here suggest something near that rate ?

Likely you are correct as that was what boy I threw out Om Yim for not performing in Nov / story in my Off to Thailand thread / requested and when he called mamasan at Dreamboys she confirmed  the same but I did not oblige in sync with boy.

Back home after 27 hours.

Just a few general thoughts on BKK. It was nice to see it without tent cities, barricades , loud speakers etc and unruly crowds.

Don't pretend to really understand the politics but I understand how nice it was to have the Bangkok back that I always enjoy. Yes the traffic can be terrible but it truly is a great city irrespective of all the spectacular boys available.

I saw only 3 boys in the 6 days I was there . Two I had seen before and one new one. I had lots of opportunities on Gayromeo and Jack'd but frankly tired myself out in 23 days in Pattaya.

Anyways I'll be back in October and hopefully the members who promised me they would post on their trips will do so for all of us to enjoy!!

Guest finally

While Christian is perfectly capable of defending himself I need to rise to his defense.

While he is not shy about advertising his frugal lifestyle which is his business and nothing wrong with that I can't recall any comment from him criticizing somebody else's  spending habits.

Is big difference if he  says " I'd never spent that much on  whatever"  to statement " everybody paying more than .... for whatever is insane" , never heard from him. So may be you have different Christian in mind?

But your point is valid as they were some pontificating about overtiping boys and thus spoiling market for others.

So I guess we can safely assume that  report you promised will materialize.

Sorry, I thought it was obvious that I was joking when making my remark about Christian....maybe my sense of humor is too "dry" at times.BTW I agree 100% with your statement. 

This seems to be common with Thais, lots of them look younger than they are starting with HM King.

In Nov I had massage with Wat at Derby Massage , Jomtien , olimpian body , when asked his age answer shocked me -40 !, Looked 25 , no more 

Guest abang1961

I was in pattaya for 2 nights only and once again, I still have NOT find its appeal.

Dongtan beach was 80% deserted when I was there on Friday afternoon..

The only consolation, if you really stretch the meaning of it, was I was asked "how much" by someone at the beach.

well he wasnt my type so I gave him a number which stunned him.....anyway, to cut a story short, I was flattered that someone still finds me attractive.... so, no go...

Depends what you are looking for. If you like young twinks and you want them available to you 24 hours a day then there is nothing that compares with it. Beaches suck but plenty of good restaurants and nice places to stay. Also a lot of great Late Night Discos for you younger guys.

Would I visit if you took the 24 hour boys away. Definitely Not!!

I love BKK and lived there for 2 years but it is harder to get around at certain times and boys are harder to connect with online. Also certain months it is much hotter and more humid. If money was no object I would live in BKK and travel to Pattaya on weekends.

I am not a beach guy, much rather have a nice pool.

The only consolation, if you really stretch the meaning of it, was I was asked "how much" by someone at the beach.

well he wasnt my type so I gave him a number which stunned him.....anyway, to cut a story short, I was flattered that someone still finds me attractive.... so, no go...

congratulation, how much did you quote him? 7500 ? , don't be shy.

Now we may have a story on some forum of how greedy Pattaya boys became, just watch

My favorite from this trip has put a profile on Gayromeo. Since I am not willing to take on a BF , I have to hope he can make a living until I return. hehe

Check out my new posting in the Gayromeo Forum. 

Certainly you are taking good care about boys you like and rightly so. Who knows , when you return he may even greet you with his new tablet ?

I like an idea of pointing out contacts  for boys who  did their best, why not to help them if we not around? 

Guest abang1961
congratulation, how much did you quote him? 7500 ? ,[/quote

I was thankfully rejected after quoting a price... seriously I dont even see myself naked with him...

now we understand what boys are going through as such an option is rarely available to them due to cash shortage.

It's why I have a lot of respect for  them, with quite a few of their clients I would not see myself with even dressed 

Guest LoveThailand

Maybe a wrong place - but here's something I'd like some advise on.

I am planning my next 2 week Thai vacation in late Nov/early Dec (no set dates yet due to hectic work schedule).

The idea is to spend 2-3 days in BKK at the beginning and another 2-3 days at the end of the trip.

Last time I spent the remainder in Pty but thinking this time to give it a miss and go to Phuket instead. Main reason being that I do like the beach and those in Pty were not very attractive.

Anyone with first hand experience vacationing in Phuket? What is the gay scene there (I have reserched on the web and have a general  idea)? The beaches?

Thanks.

Beaches are great but don't make up for the expensive prices and small Gay Scene IMHO.

Everyone should visit but if you want great beaches take a boy from Pattaya and go to Hua Hin . Great beaches at a fraction of the prices and just a 2500 baht Limo ride from Pattaya. There is a very small Gay scene in Hua Hin but you only need one if you are just going for a few days.

Guest casteran

May trip to phuket in March was my 4th visit. Visited last year as well, have to this time was great but in different ways. Keep in my mind I have a boy that travels with me, not Thai but my travel buddy.

Beaches, excursions to other islands, snorkeling, all great. Take day trips via speed boats to other islands, makes a great day full of sun, beach and hot eye candy. Two Thai history shows, both good, easily arranged at hotels, or do like we did an pay for private taxi and buy our own tickets, same price as group and better service. Tiger kingdom was great experience, a little pricey but you can get in pens with the tigers, small to big, and have your picture taken, even hold their tails and put your head on them...

Food, anything you want. Just be careful when paying by the pound for seafood, that can get costly, ask first how much that nice crab will cost, they will barter.

Nightlife, lots of straight beer bars, worth a venture one night, just to experience. Lots of eye candy. Gay life, compared to BKK and Pattaya VERY low key. This year bars were not crowded and boys on the light side. Last year opposite, so tourist decline has hurt. Only two shows to speak of and same ole as BKK shows. The boys can be very cute, be careful of age....one cute Burma boy was all over us and that was great, only to find out he had no ID to get in hotel with us.

You will find lots to do, beach is nice with a large gay area, by police tower. Visit www.gaypatong.com for info.