firecat69

Arrived in Pattaya

What does chuck wow mean?

On my last trip to Laos, I walked into a professional looking mixed massage place, asked for an oil massage.

When I specified I wanted a male masseur, one of the girls on the counter looked at the other & said "chuck wow".  

On my last trip to Laos, I walked into a professional looking mixed massage place, asked for an oil massage.

When I specified I wanted a male masseur, one of the girls on the counter looked at the other & said "chuck wow".  

May be in Lao langauge 'chuck wow' means 'he is handsome? " lol

Chuk wao ชักว่าว literally means "to fly a kite" and is slang for male masturbation.

Tipping the boys instead of buying them drinks is the better for them. First they get the full amount of money, and second they don't ruin their health with alcohol or sugar.

I offed a boy from Eros twice, both times I could smell in his breath that he had plenty of alcohol (but not drunk yet). When I asked him, he said he doesn't like it, but customers buy him drinks.

(On a related note, stickmanweekly reported that some girly bars fill water into girls' drinks' glasses and just wet the rim with alcohol.)

Tipping the boys instead of buying them drinks is the better for them. First they get the full amount of money, and second they don't ruin their health with alcohol or sugar.

Wrong Christian;  The bars are not there to provide boys, free of charge to the customer. Yes, do tip the boys fairly but also spend a little extra money on at least one drink for the boy and support the bar.  They can order water if they want rather than sugar or alcohol. 

So everyone here know that read my visit posts that I love the internet. For me it used to be Gayromeo but last trip I had some very good success on Jack'd and found boys who were not on Gayromeo and did not work Bars. Oh they still need money but thats ok with me.

I have had a few conversation with the boy pictured below and the first 2 photos are what attracted me to him on Jack'd. He told me he worked massage near TukCom. Today he was online and I asked him to come to my room. He wasn't sure where it was but I think someone helped him and he was on his way. I should have realized he was at work but did not and I had to make some adjustments to his pay which I will explain later.

Anyways this boy showed up quickly and you know Blondes have more fun. This boy gives new meaning to the word Fun. I loved that wet head photo but the next 3 photos I took. This boy was dynamite in Bed . Definitely up there with the Top 3 I have seen. He was hard the moment he sat on my couch and definitely has the goods to be a TOP although I think Bottom might be his preference but he did seem to say he likes a role reversal some times. Three ways a possibility.

Anyways this was a great session and I gave him 1300 baht which is the high end of what I give in Pattaya for short time. He thanked me with a big smile and I asked him about coming the next days around 5pm.

He said he would be working and thats when I realized he was working today which meant of course he had to pay the Boss to leave 400 baht. Now my generosity didn't look so good to me but he never would have said anything. Naturally I gave him another 200 so he got 1100 for the session which is less then I wanted him to have but I'll make it up to him. We agreed he would see me some times before work which will be better for him and me.

Usually I find these jewels a few days before leaving so I am very happy I discovered him 3 days into my trip. And I would have never found him otherwise because I don't do massages at TukCom area parlors.

I should say I am always amazed that the camera is not friendly to some as it is too others. My photos do not do this boy justice so maybe its me but he is way better looking then my photos. Truth be told I think he is probably better looking with darker hair.

I may find out in the next 3 weeks. hehe

post-243-0-70191600-1403420867_thumb.png

post-243-0-88111400-1403420884_thumb.png

post-243-0-84562400-1403420934_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-53946800-1403420992_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-75804900-1403421055_thumb.jpg

Went to Central Festival Mall next door for lunch after my wild session. 2 days ago there was nobody in that mall but lo and behold Bangkok empties out and comes to Pattaya on weekends and it was crowded.

I don't get . This Mall would not the Top 5 or maybe even the Top 10 in Bangkok. Yet everyone who can afford it wants to get the cool breeze compared to stifling Bangkok. So restaurants and Discos will do ok on this weekend but I am sure Gay Bars will continue to struggle.

Took a few candid shots with my new camera telephoto lens posted below.

post-243-0-47473600-1403427809_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-43714600-1403427879_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-13011600-1403427952_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-08824500-1403428014_thumb.jpg

Guest anonone

He told me he worked massage near TukCom.

I will have to keep a look out for him.  I wander by the massage shops at TukCom several times a day. 

I have always found the blonde hair on Asian guys to be very attractive....

:)

wow, one of 3 best ever ! congratulations on finding the gem that early in your trip.

As for camera's friendliness you just confirmed what I also noticed , camera is not friendly to Thai boys, almost all I know look much, much better in the flesh than in the pictures and only exception I recall is one of A-Bomb boys you took picture off in your "back to Thailand" thread last fall.

Guest anonone

Does your BF like Blondes. I know you will like him!!! hehehehehehehe

I have tried to get BF to do the blonde hair on himself, but no luck.  He tried it once and according to him "I look like monkey when I do that".

:sad:

I saw a picture and thought quite different.  Oh well....

BF usually goes for a more "manly" type, so I don't think he would be jazzed for a 3some with this guy...but I do enjoy a nice "massage" on my own now and then.  :spiteful:

So we can now assume that your real name is "Chuck"? :acute:

I spend enough on my drinks (that should be singular, one drink per bar) in the bars, that's where my support ends. I don't see a need to spend more on boy's drink (but sometimes I do invite a boy for a drink). Your opinion might differ.

There is someone for everyone. The blonde massage boy from TukCom/Grindr, I would call these tattoos "hideous" and his mannaries "yuck". But I like the blonde hair.

No need for me to tip him out of pity because he has no chance with me, firecat will take care of him.

I noticed the mannaries too and thought female hormones . Sometimes someone posts a pix of a boy, you wouldn't

go near for free. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all.

Clever name for male tits Christian . Mannaries.

Some of the guys I like turn off my friends and they don't see what I see.

I don't like skinny and am in a minority. To each his own.

First of all I was surprised how the photos of the Blonde Boy looked because in person they were hardly noticeable and I can assure you this boy is no want to be Ladyboy . All his actions both in and out of bed are not feminine in the least. I know most of you guys are so old that you can't remember that this sometimes happens to boys going through a certain age.

And as for you Christian I am sure that boys on stage would starve waiting for you to tip them but as I have said before it is your money. Can't wait to see you post some photos of all your free conquests so we can criticize them. With all your thousands of posts on all the boards plus your Blog ,I just can't remember any photos of all the free boys you get or even the ones you pay for.

I don't like skinny and am in a minority. To each his own.

at least you have company in that minority,  me.

But often pictures  are not telling the truth or we go for boys not because their looks but chemistry- we just feel good in their company.

As for tattoos I don't mind them at all and tend not even notice them. I know why - my father was tattooed so it's kind of natural for me. 

First of all I was surprised how the photos of the Blonde Boy looked because in person they were hardly noticeable and I can assure you this boy is no want to be Ladyboy . All his actions both in and out of bed are not feminine in the least. I know most of you guys are so old that you can't remember that this sometimes happens to boys going through a certain age.

The next certain age is past 50, when most farangs could could use a man-bra for their mannaries .

Many times I've been in a boy bar and thought of all the boys # 29, is the least attractive and shouldn't

work in a boy bar and then a customer picks #29 and offs him. One # 29 had an attractive young farang

for years and over time the "ugly duckling" filled out, lost the acne and looked much better but

he lost the young farang.

So boy came over this morning and I asked him if he was taking pills to be Ladyboy. He was insulted. He said he has been going to gym and that is what happened. I was sure that was the case but I wanted to see what he said. Took another photo with shirt on. Hope I didn't make him feel bad but I don't think so. He just laughed and shook his head.

post-243-0-03651600-1403586430_thumb.jpg

I took a walk down Beach Road near Walking Street and took 2 photos to show you how deserted it is except on weekends.

For June the weather has been really nice . No rain, temps 85-88 F and 70% Humidity but a strong breeze blowing all day and night makes this much more pleasant then normal for the month of June.

I was going to have lunch at any one of a few favorite restaurants but they were all closed, probably open for dinner.

post-243-0-74582800-1403592062_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-37320100-1403592134_thumb.jpg

Clever name for male tits Christian . Mannaries.

The word is from bangkokbois blog, and I didn't get it at first and asked if it's a typo.

#46: I can see them through the T-shirt.

I have honed my skilles, I just need to see a few square centimeter of leg or neck to guess if some is my type, or full body far less than one second.

There are a few exceptions, where a boys whose stats are not my type wins me over by character or way he approaches me (I asked my favorite from WWB, he is 52 kg and 157 cm, if I had read these stats on gayromeo, I would have skipped, too fat - or too short or too heavy, whichever way you see it).

My posts in this thread are meant to express how wonderful it is that all of us have different preferences, there is someone for everyone.

Can't wait to see you post some photos of all your free conquests so we can criticize them. With all your thousands of posts on all the boards plus your Blog ,I just can't remember any photos of all the free boys you get or even the ones you pay for.

I posted a very few pics of boys I paid for (I can think of only two: Kim from Krazy Dragon 3 or 4 years ago and Tom from Eros this year, after someone else started). But I'm not sure if it's right, I would have to ask them if it's ok and explain to them what these forums are (and then, it wouldn't be much different than posting pictures of stuff I bought at 7/11). So I keep the pictures I take for myself or share with friends when I meet them in person (but enjoy looking at other's pictures like this thread, kind of a contradiction). I won't post pictures of boys who go with me for free.

I posted a very few pics of boys I paid for (I can think of only two: Kim from Krazy Dragon 3 or 4 years ago and Tom from Eros this year, after someone else started). But I'm not sure if it's right, I would have to ask them if it's ok and explain to them what these forums are (and then, it wouldn't be much different than posting pictures of stuff I bought at 7/11). So I keep the pictures I take for myself or share with friends when I meet them in person (but enjoy looking at other's pictures like this thread, kind of a contradiction). I won't post pictures of boys who go with me for free.

My opinion is that posting of photos of boys is unethical although I suppose I really should not look at them, but I do.

Many times I've been in a boy bar and thought of all the boys # 29, is the least attractive and shouldn't

work in a boy bar and then a customer picks #29 and offs him.

this is exactly what I witnessed in Dreamboys  and reported last year, I liked all boys on stage with one exception and before one  could say "Hail Mary " , farang sitting beside me called that boy over and off they went