vinapu

GThai movie website

Who is M ?

And anyone has full movie link to share?

M is one with tattoo on his right shoulder. He works at Senso  and is actually great masseur. He played in 3 episodes of Gthai movies

Link is in the first post but in order to watch it you need to purchase access for 5$ per part, valid indefinitely

M is one with tattoo on his right shoulder. He works at Senso  and is actually great masseur. He played in 3 episodes of Gthai movies

Link is in the first post but in order to watch it you need to purchase access for 5$ per part, valid indefinitely

Oh wow, M looks very good. Do you have to pay extra if you hire him? And do you need to book him in advance or just show up and hope he is available?

Oh wow, M looks very good. Do you have to pay extra if you hire him? And do you need to book him in advance or just show up and hope he is available?

No, I gave him my normal tip. 

If you want to be  sure  he is there it's good idea to call ahead ,but I don't do that and like to try my luck .First time he was not there so I was disappointed  but next two times time managed to catch him, then I spot him again but I was after massage so we just exchanged smiles.

In Senso there's always somebody attractive to hire  and to look at, not the cheapest place though.