pong

2 newly opened bars/places in BKK

To inform you, this comes from advertising in free Thai magazines-check yourself if willing to explore:

FUSION is newly opened in the Silom touristy comfort zone- on Suriwong, about opposite from Hotmail, in the lower basement of Wall Street Tower, only opens at 22.00.

This may be the xyz--d form of a late night bar for MBs/barboys, that had 3 or 4 times the place beside Golden Cock.

(The Thai reads like F/a/u/shion-a very serious object for most Thai gays)

NEED - a bit unsure what the format is and the place is also very unlikely: 18th floor of GMM-Grammy Place in Ratchaphak building, along Asoke (Sukhumvit 21), about opposite from Soi Cowboy. Big opening on 21/10-with free bar.

No changes noted in soi Hotmail last week since last reports. In the Ram places, christian has reported-name chnages and also 1 or 2 bars temp. closed and up for sale/rental.

You beat me by a day for the first report about Fusion on the internet:

http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/10/fusion-pub-in-surawong.html

I couldn't get the october editions of gay magazines, so it came as a surprise when I saw the note at hotmale, and had to check.

It's not the same soi as Heartbeat, but very close.

Around 11:00 pm Tuesday night I went to the new Fusion, located in the Wall Street building basement. I was the only customer at that time, no go-go dancers, and several workers urging me to sit down and order a drink by promising everything but the moon. With the music too loud to adequately talk to anyone, I managed to break free from several people holding my arms, hands and anything they could touch as they tried to get me to remain inside the club. Finally back outside in the not so loud hallway, I asked an older fellow dressed in a black suit if there would be dancers and a show tonight? Of course he claimed not to understand my question and asked me to go back inside; two can play this "I do not understand" game. I pointed to the go-go boys and the word "show" with times displayed on the posters. He said no not tonight but the club just opened and they are still working on things. WOW, his English suddenly improved. I thanked him and politely left. Maybe in the future the club will have what they are advertising - good luck to them.

... club just opened and they are still working on things.  Maybe in the future the club will have what they are advertising - good luck to them.

Thank you for dropping by and reporting to us . I guess we need to wait and see. Rarely venue open is instant hit .Hope they survive till December

I'll try to find out some info this weekend. I know the owner, so if he is in town, I should run into him. Right now I'm sitting in Cathay Pacifics Wing lounge in Hong Kong, waiting for my flight to Bangkok. I flew Miami-Dallas-Hong Kong today. Sometime it seems like this last 3 hour leg takes longer than the Transpacific flight.

Guest LoveThailand

Same expereince as Christian - they had people at the street and music box to lure customers. I was led tot he door and wanted to have a peek in before making a decision. They declined - I left.