firecat69

High Season Arrives Just in Time for My Return

Today I transferred a little Xmas Gift to Lao Boy's Bank account as I pack to leave for early morning flight.  

I had absolutely no interest in seeing a boy during my 4 nights in Bangkok.  A little bit burnt out and thinking about Lao Boy. 

Although XBoys did stir some interest , enough so when I return I will make a stop there.

Interested to see if anyone has tried Raya apartments which are very new and just a couple of buildings down from Soi Twilight.

Photos look nice and if you get a reduced rate , something to compete with Tartawan.  With its location , cannot imagine visitors being a problem.

Booking.com does not have any dates so they must have pulled them but Expedia does and rates around 2000 for brand new nice looking apartments .  Appears their own site looking for long term but Expedia and Hotels.com offering short stays..

http://www.therayabangkok.com

I forgot to mention there was a new massage boy at Bangkok Boys that both Vinapu and I liked (go figure)

I am hoping for a complete report including name and phone number .??

Did not get his phone number / forgot to ask, boy not very talkative / Check my day 15 , second part report.

Looks ,face and  body as well as massage itself impressive and very strong but passion was lacking I'd say. Highly skilled  trade rather than artist. Top only and not a kisser. I'd rehire him repeatedly but not sure is matching your requirements.