williewillie

It's low season

Please tell me which job gives a person 3 * 4 = 12 weeks holiday in a year? You are a teacher?

Haha, It wasn't always like that. When I was working I could only just about get 12 to 15 days off work at any one time but now being a fat, ugly old retired 65 year old pensioner on a tight budget I have plenty of time but limited resources.

Biguyby, my status also. Retirement opens a whole new world. I used to come to Bangkok twice a year for 7 to 10 days.

Now I am coming 4 to 5 times for about a month each. I'm sitting at the Hong Kong airport now waiting for my flight to begin a new month. I rent an apartment now and can really unpack and make it feel a little more like home. Retirement money goes a lot farther it Thailand.

Guest abang1961

Yes I do agree that the dollar stretches a lot more in South East Asia (except mine).

Food and transport is inexpensive here in Singapore but accommodation is definitely beyond most budgets.

I think as a foreigner, regardless of race, language and age, the pace is just right in Thailand.

Lucky me, I stay so close and can afford to take weekend trips to various places..

I am looking at Krabi... 

how do they define rough? having to submit to having sex with fat ugly old falung? or working on the rice farm at home?

bkkguy

These sort of comments always amuse me. They come across as though it's somehow OK for younger not so ugly Farangs to engage in prostitution and sexual exploitation but damn these ugly old fat guys for doing it.

Haha, It wasn't always like that. When I was working I could only just about get 12 to 15 days off work at any one time but now being a fat, ugly old retired 65 year old pensioner on a tight budget I have plenty of time but limited resources.

Im in a similar position biguyby. Recently retired so now plenty of time, but with more limited resources than formally.

I plan to make 3 trips a year to Pattaya - one recently in March, one in September and maybe one in November. These months are rather low season. Prices for flights and hotels are lower then. No variation in drink prices, but Im not a big drinker. Tips for boys don't seem to vary much, however I've never been to LOS over the Christmas period. Perhaps the boys are more ambitious tip-wise then.

Im in a similar position biguyby. Recently retired so now plenty of time, but with more limited resources than formally.

I plan to make 3 trips a year to Pattaya - one recently in March, one in September and maybe one in November. These months are rather low season. Prices for flights and hotels are lower then. No variation in drink prices, but Im not a big drinker. Tips for boys don't seem to vary much, however I've never been to LOS over the Christmas period. Perhaps the boys are more ambitious tip-wise then.

Yes I agree Travellerdave, the prices are considerably lower May through to October. I've just grabbed a flight mid May to mid June with really good transfer times for under £380.00 and the Guest House I stay in which was 700 baht a night in February is only 500 baht a night now. I couldn't resist.

Guest ButterballBruce

Even the oldest ugliest and fattest among us can find what they want, they only need baht to live the dream.

Hah!  I don't even need Baht...all I have to do is to sashay into a 7-11 and the cashiers are all over me begging to fuck my ample  tush.  This fat ugly old falung gets plenty of free sex, thank you.