Guest drbear

Dear All,

My name is Stephane de Charnage and I, 5 months ago, opened a massage shop in the back of Fortune Town in Rachada, 50 meters away from R3 Sauna.

I have been living in thailand for 20 years and went through a lot of massage shops myself as a customer. I have to say, after all this years I tried to find a massage where i could feel free of my naked body just as you will be with your doctor, without any other back thoughts but to have an Extremly comfortable massage , where the guy would make me hard all along the session without thinking of having sex with me. I do think than once you had sex with the practitionner, the massage feeling is gone, and speaking of which, I try indeed to find a real Sexual organ massage but in vein. All i got was a real quicky job with no quality at all, done in 2 minutes...

So I opened this store. Hoping there is a lot of us who want to have a real massage and feel good about it. Someplace where you can have it all about hands wherever you want them to be as long as is it surfacing your body.  Some place where we go to release pain or stress. Some place where health is predominent.

Dr. Bear: Doctor because of therapeutic reasons and Bear cause of this community of Gay enjoying so much to be pampered, the scratch where it itch. Bear because of the strenght of the animal and the pressure we apply into our massage. Bear because like a teddy bear, it will give your some warmth...

hope this subkect is of interest to any of your guys, if so, let's chat about it!post-15697-0-50327200-1431778652_thumb.png

Guest drbear

Hi Vinapu!

Yes we are located 322/353 Yu Charoen. we have a Facebook page at Dr bear massage. 

our number is 098-263-3709

The map is correct on Facebook. 

Hi Vinapu!

Yes we are located 322/353 Yu Charoen. we have a Facebook page at Dr bear massage. 

our number is 098-263-3709

The map is correct on Facebook. 

I don't know that area of Bangkok but will find you at next opportunity I will be there. 

easy to find, in the same Soi as R3 Sauna. When you stand in front of R3 and looking at R3, then it is 50m to your right.

I usually take the MRT to Phra Ram 9, then take the shortcut through the car park of Fortune Town: walk into the exit lane of the car park, then turn right and just follow the lane, you'll come out right at R3, just walk on to Dr. Bear (on the same side of the Soi as R3). Or you can go into Ratchada Soi 1 right next to Tesco Lotus, then turn left into Dr.Bear's and R3's Soi.

I have enjoyed the massages there very much. Also, I like the way you can design your own massage package by using an order form they give you. You can select the massage items and their respective duration by circling them of the price chart, select your pressure preference, the massage oil, as well as indicate any areas needing extra attention. Takes less than 1 minute to complete, but is a very effective way of arranging and customizing your massage.

Here is the price chart from their facebook page:

10943905_953750141302130_451047500603324