Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. On longer trip one can afford going days or perhaps weeks without sinful activities while on shorter trip we may consider it waste of time so spending per day is higher
  2. That's too politically correct. We may understand their motives but if other people are doing something we consider stupid, unreasonable or weird, why stay silent ? One of my cousins recently commented that I should save some money instead of constantly travelling somewhere specially since I fully retired. With cold eye such comments makes sense but .... my response was " look who is saying that, guy who just bought Jeep Cherokee only to use it to go shopping and once a week to church plus occasional funeral" which was taken with full understanding that we are both stupid and enjoying life each in own way.
  3. being low maintenance it's how I gather money to spend on boys
  4. vinapu replied to acs4l's topic in Gay Thailand
    at end of day I don't blame them . with exception os bar stars most of them really need money NOW , much more than after tomorrow
  5. I did not know Mr. Lehrer but this very quote made me missing him, God let Him rest in peace
  6. I suspect that is a case with 98% of members of this forum
  7. when I was returning from one of my trip border officer ( they are pretty nosy here ) asked me how , being pensioner I can afford travelling so often and that was my answer " I never had a car " , not exactly true in my case but he bought that explanation without blinking an eye
  8. vinapu replied to acs4l's topic in Gay Thailand
    That's always the case of successful time together although on vacation sometimes we need to make hard choice - do something we travelled there for or , for sake of peace, compromise and look for something we both enjoy at expense of our own pleasure only. In Bangkok I can skip Grand Palace or Mahanakhon if that doesn't suit my companion but not nightly visit to some bar.
  9. let him have it. With USA and China involved in talks things should quiet down soon.
  10. those two ships so far did not sail off at all so he must wait patiently. If he gets Nobel Prize for that , I hope it won't be shared with Putin and Netanyahu,
  11. vinapu replied to acs4l's topic in Gay Thailand
    good for both of you. 24000 is quite a sum. It's good to show a man a good time but even better if he will try to do the same. Hope that was your case. On margins of your comment I have one unrelated: it's consider common wisdom not to drag gogo boy to another go-go bar as he may not like an idea to remind him how he looks while on the stage. On my last trip month ago I had no less that three different boys who actually suggested they want to go to bar to see the show and based on reaction , enjoyed it
  12. vinapu replied to acs4l's topic in Gay Thailand
    I adhere to this advice and what I noticed is that while compensation part seems to be adhered to, when comes to living arrangements , not quite , even if it was clearly settled. I always make disclaimer that if I bring another boy for that time I like to be left alone and undisturbed and room vacated until alarm is called off. Still had cases , I recall at least two, one of them quite recent , when it created offence and even triggered penalty from boy in form of sleeping dressed that night ( guest came during day).
  13. vinapu replied to acs4l's topic in Gay Thailand
    reminds me two customers in my working days, both plumbers. One was accepting only big , substantial jobs and was mentally and financially prepared to wait for next opportunity. He wouldn't want to come just to install new faucet. Another one was opposite, wanted only fast and easy jobs gladly installing new toilet but forget about him to agree to change piping in whole building. First was doing better financially , another one had more of free time on his hands. Both were happy
  14. vinapu replied to acs4l's topic in Gay Thailand
    I agree but as we see from quoted example of boy offering to take cut of 50% of his fee, there's a lot of room for negotiation.
  15. vinapu replied to acs4l's topic in Gay Thailand
    if we genuinely like guy and feel good ii his company, I'd say why not ? Of course we need to looks for signs of boredom and complacency but so called quasi boyfriend experience can be quite pleasant if both sides are working on it. Boy hopping may bring new discoveries but also disappointments and misspent money. Ideal situation is to have stable of regulars to return to plus occasional, say every 2-4 days foray for new unknown. In any case of repeat we must be careful to avoid situation when boy is trying to take ownership of us by trying to modify our agenda of " I want go to Asiatique" or "I want eat Japanese food" type or starts to create additional financial requests. If we notice it , in my opinion and I'm not born yesterday is to react immediately either by voicing displeasure or cutting him off. sometimes it may be hard but when we avoid it , soon enough we will be reminded why it was mistake as new requests will arrive and smartphone will take precedence over our good time like in case of OP
  16. I'm not keen on dining with guys who died , alive and kicking forum members are making much better company
  17. that's close to ideal situation as we all know' man who dies rich, dies disgraced"
  18. I'd opt for ichigo, reader and bkkmfj
  19. vinapu replied to acs4l's topic in Gay Thailand
    answer is yes
  20. vinapu replied to msclwrshp's topic in Gay Thailand
    and sampling him already I will say 'rightly so"
  21. It was. I believe everybody visiting Pattaya w should try Boys Nighclub at least once
  22. vinapu replied to acs4l's topic in Gay Thailand
    not just you , rest assured
  23. vinapu replied to acs4l's topic in Gay Thailand
    while there's something in what you said above I'd say it's for boy to assess if such offer makes or doesn't make sense for him. 2500 a day for a week is 17500. I'm not sure how many guys pull that much ., specially now in the low season. Some do , plenty don't I'd venture, so given that option they may go for it with smile, specially considering that all other expenses , mainly food, will be paid as well. Truth is , only boy really knows his financial situation and ,so to speak, his price . On the same token only we know how much it makes sense for us to pay- one night it may be 10000 for dream boy we finally nailed, other night we may stand firm at , say 3000 for overnight knowing that if that boy doesn't accept there are two in our Line list who will.
  24. vinapu replied to acs4l's topic in Gay Thailand
    +1
  25. vinapu replied to acs4l's topic in Gay Thailand
    that I'd never suggest even to my worst enemy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.