Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. that's the difference between Fox and me as I still use old names, even when talking to my Indian friends and former co-workers. Nobody ever protested.
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I don't know that stuff but can earthquake be predicted to a degree that timely warning can be issued. It's not like tsunami or volcanic eruption and it always seems to strike unexpectedly out of blue. Aftershocks is different matter as they are usual part of disaster.
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    ok, I agree, not dangerous but since they were no dander to documents holding site where urgency to retrieve them against prohibition to enter comes from?
  4. and it's my policy as well , I use name Myanmar only in conversation with boys in futile attempt to sound polite, otherwise I use Burma
  5. checking stamp collection doesn't require erection although if definitely helps
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    all very convincing but still doesn't explain why they went to retrieve something fully knowing that it will be dangerous and quite possibly illegal
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I thought you are more handsome
  8. perhaps we should establish MayDay Fan Club here with you as president , bkkmfj as secretary and me as treasurer
  9. you seem to be loyal boyfriend , at least to a degree, lol
  10. that's commendable on part of boy, I'm impressed, certainly greed is not among his faults I suspect
  11. rather brown suitcases
  12. judging by how their boys look like one can safely say they are bit of distance for being barely legal, most look mid 20ties
  13. I think putting so much pressure on son is dishonoring family.
  14. I'm already looking for airfares to be first forum member to try it
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    that's not a pool atop Mahanakhon but glass floor over chasm
  16. I can only say that in my opinion labels are often useless and when door close but wallet opens things may change. Threw chemistry or lack of it into mix and lables may peel of quite fast. I already mentioned member who confided that certain super macho hunk , well known to me , bottomed for him . I considered it BS and wondered why even need for such fake boast as we are good friends . Then guy I question on next meeting volunteered that he bottomed and liked it . I almost chocked hearing it and no , it was not choke on his erect cock. Ever since I know if weather is right , all is possible. It looks that Raposa posted more or less the same conclusion above at the same time
  17. as long as only one will be left it will work for me
  18. I'd venture to say that many more people everywhere heard about Burma than Myanmar so for me actually Fox tittle makes sense
  19. this is what one can expect from Trumpist administration
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    probably it sways even when strong wind is blowing
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    or greed
  22. you sound like my late aunt Katie
  23. sounds like household of me late aunt Katie

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.