Everything posted by vinapu
-
Songkran advice (sorry if obvious).
this is what I carry with me, in case something happens at least they have something to identify to whom that bloody carcass possibly belongs to . Passport belong to safety box in my opinion
-
Are there any gay Massage or escort service in Chiang Rai ?
I was there in January but had guy with me so was not interested in the scene but when passing by on day tour I saw venue which looked like boy bar. Since it was day time it was close and I don't recall nether name nor where exactly it was in the city.
-
Boarding Passes On The Way Out?
It means when we lose phone we lose passport too ?
-
Exploring Bangkok's Benchakiti Park
you are big guy so they are more afraid of you than you would be afraid of them
-
Flat train fare excludes tourists
fine, we can live with that I guess
-
Patpong comings and goings
no, we are friends and friends don't fuck each other, ask any bar boy. I'm not short of self esteem, I just know my place in line
-
15 Unwritten Rules for Traveling in Thailand
I like strong handshake, not like one is handing me overs some unwrapped jelly
-
Tipping the boys after boy drink ?
you need money for your expensive hotels I gather
-
15 Unwritten Rules for Traveling in Thailand
I wouldn't worry about all the nuances and just do it, leave nuances to locals if they care or have anything at stake. It's not that we show them a finger accidentally
-
Patpong comings and goings
I doubt anybody would off me once , never mind three times on one night
-
Patpong comings and goings
that's novelty for me, It means one more hunting ground
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
beep, beep
-
Patpong comings and goings
turns out to be the same so I'd opt for drink option as it gives more goodies for ones buck - boy AND dink
-
Tipping the boys after boy drink ?
no, it was painless , no feelings hurt as it felt like matter of fact statement without trying to insert himself in conversation / company
-
Songkran advice (sorry if obvious).
Hurrah , we will get first hand account, yes ?
-
Thailand announces tariffs strategy
fact that many countries are charging much higher tariffs than outer way around can be easily explained. In places lacking universal income tax scheme it one of main sources of government income. Otherwise how country where 3 or 7 % of population pays income tax funds itself ? We never hear about tax filling frenzy in Cambodia or Laos like we have in many countries around this time of year
-
Thailand announces tariffs strategy
thank you for pointing it out , I wonder how I could miss it at the first time, lol
-
US Travel Industry Badly Hit By Cancelled European Bookings
AI produced pictures seems to be getting better and better
-
Tipping the boys after boy drink ?
that would be least of my worries. Long term residents have ample opportunity, not afforded to us , 3 week visitors, to built up service providers database at discounted price owing to repeated business. In days of 1000 baht short time tips while walking with boy to hotel we met some farang on the street who said ' see you tomorrow " to the boy" who subsequently told me he goes to fuck him regularly twice a week , I forgot which days, for 500 baht each time . I suspect this day similar arrangements can be made with boy special.
-
Sidewalk sex
lucky city to have this sort of problems, sigh
-
Songkran advice (sorry if obvious).
thank you it's one of those obvious things which warrants repeating and repeating at ever turn. We will hear stories of things stolen and damaged/ destroyed by water. One of my forum friends says he doesn't eave his room until after dark, another one got and eye infection from dirty water splashed . So it seems to be fun but not for everybody.
-
Arrest warrant issued for US academic under ban on insulting royalty
at least we now understand better how , say authoritarians , are managing to silence their people
-
Trump tariffs drop to 10% universal rate for countries except China for 90 days
all that reads as operetta script. Is that how Made Great Again America should look and behave like ?
-
Tipping the boys after boy drink ?
because vacations are always more exciting than daily life
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
Until you find somebody suitable I gather ?