Everything posted by vinapu
-
Bangkok Premium Gay Massage
Instead? I feel offended but I forgive you because we never met. LOL I'd rather say " after session in Senso go to SK shops for repeat". On serious note I always have Senso in high esteem and rarely was disappointed there , rare is trip when I don't go there at least once.
-
‘Hi Club’ host bar
to relax and spent all those hard earned tips
-
‘Hi Club’ host bar
that will explain three shirtless guys
-
15% VAT rate proposed
not taking any side in discussion about the above I'd like to notice that this is exactly what VAT= Value Added Tax is all about. Restaurant buys untaxed raw materials and converts them to more or less edible goods it can sell for markup. Thus potato bought for 4 satangs is being converted to 25 baht fistful of French fries and this is taxed. Generally taxes like VAT are regressive as amount is the same whether paid by poor street sweeper or rich Western pensioner. Of course rich people pay more because they consume more expensive goods. For governments advantage of taxes like VAT over income tax is easiness to control compliance and collect it.
-
TRUMP IN PARIS FOR THE REOPENING OF NOTRE DAME
considering your devotion to Trump cult brace yourself to stand corrected many times in the next 4 years
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
you are telling us gayinpattaya likes girls too, it can't be ?
-
Bangkok Premium Gay Massage
I assume you are talking about Senso, right? Do you recall what is cost of 1.50 massage session there? it used to be 1500, so now 1500+1800+ say 500 extra = 3800 , it becomes quite costly proposal but if boy is worth it, why not ? as always when venue collects tips I become curious if boy really will receive whole amount charged.
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
+1
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
yessss, you know me soooo well
-
BKK airport comings and goings
that must be reason you recently escaped to Asia for 2 months......
-
TRUMP IN PARIS FOR THE REOPENING OF NOTRE DAME
Let's not exaggerate, Pierre Trudeau , Canada's 15th prime minister, famous for commenting some uncharitable musing abut him by R. Nixon " I was called worse things by better people" died Sept 28, 2000. It was his son , current prime minister Justin Trudeau who visited your idol in Florida. Rest is more or less accurate and USA had leader she fully deserves
-
TRUMP IN PARIS FOR THE REOPENING OF NOTRE DAME
not only world leaders but also Mr. Trump and the likes
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
450 metres from COPA, not the same like 30 metres it's now
- First timer hotel question
-
TRUMP IN PARIS FOR THE REOPENING OF NOTRE DAME
true to first part. And hope they get what they voted for and what they deserve .................. I'm not side in American election not being an American. Thing I like the most about America i.e. green colour on American money stays unchanged although not sure it's good thing because physical currency looks very outdated even in comparison with Samoa or Gambia
-
TRUMP IN PARIS FOR THE REOPENING OF NOTRE DAME
fallen heroes remain heroes no matter what somebody elected for the office by their grand-grand children will say
-
TRUMP IN PARIS FOR THE REOPENING OF NOTRE DAME
Marcon has nothing to worry but if female dignitaries, if any , present need to stay at distance as future and former president is fond of public pussy squeezing and may be tempted , Cathedral or not
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
Thank you for encouragement. It's one of things along with sauna and DJ station type clubs I never tried in Thailand also once I was invited by Jason to partake in his bottle emptying at Jupiter.
-
New Year’s Eve pool party at Ibis
I wonder if one has to dress up or dress down for the party as pics suggest that second option
-
First timer hotel question
this is what I thought, there are better places for sexy boys to work than lift assistant at Oriental. I had a word from somebody with experience in very upscale hotels in NYC that while earnings were good, rich people are very stingy with tips. She opined that they may not know a difference in value between 1 $ and 20 $ notes due to their affluence. Just repeating what I heard
-
Bangkok Premium Gay Massage
no personal experience but guys from their daily Line feed look attractive
-
Zoo Wellness Spa
check this recent trip report https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/70314-first-time-in-thailand/
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
just carry on , you seem to be having tons of fun there knowing well how to entertain yourself and boys around you. Thank you for the warning about buying bottle at Freshboys. I think it's gross to charge 4000 for a bottle and still request to buy a drink to boy sitting with us. Jupiter seems to have it much, much more user friendly. ( Year 2024 will go to history books as year in which vinapu started singing accolades about Jupiter, I never thought I will live that long )
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
indeed do it. I'm curious if bar takes cut or guy keeps it all. I was told in some bars cut is as much as 300. I still maintain that all that garland hoopla is non-sense but if one has fun , why not ? After all every night there I drink 1-3 bottles of Chang in bars at 400-500 a pop while I could have the same taste ( but not the view ) at 41 baht a pop at 7/11. ( Speaking about 7/11 and not belonging to this thread so my apologies but there is word that 7/11 returned to top of Boyztown after quite of absence. )
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
IMNSHO = In My Not So Humble Opinion, you are soooo modest ! While I don't share your bias I agree with your assessment of the bar as it confirms my long hold advice that no matter our boy biases we should try to visit every bar at least once per trip . One never knows what and who he may spot there. as for 25 it must be something as when I was there few weeks ago with emiel, we independently agreed that #25 is best looking. Not only fun is to be had at Freshobys but show is sexy and number of cocks on display generous. Mamasan is bit bitchy but responds well to " I like girls" lie and backs down.