Everything posted by vinapu
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
thank you for reminding us plight of that young boy , victim of his oppressive state
-
Too gorgeous to be guilty?
If he killed him , he should be treated like all murderers are, no matter motives other than self defense IMNSHO.
-
Too gorgeous to be guilty?
answer is YES
-
Too gorgeous to be guilty?
about month ago, not with Elon Musk though
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
no, case of people with closed windows not knowing what fresh air is
-
Patpong comings and goings
I wait for first reports before rushing there. Working on sending some spies soon
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
End is near , I agree with Moses. Still I like to remind you that in democracy or even 'democracy ' as you like to say, is 57.18 times easier ( I know you like statistics ) to crimes to surface and prosecute, while autocracy has it easier to hide and silence. It's why I feel sorry for you guys there.
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
no need, killing by bombing is only marginally more humanitarian. Citizenship of victim is irrelevant. for you being shot by Mexican cop in Puerto Vallarta is not different for being shot by American one in San Franscico. only difference is less funeral bureaucracy
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
that's not nice
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
too much trust in modern technology
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
actually I do
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
I doubt victims of CIA actions or secret Laos bombings would agree
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
strange remark considering that your country just gave a shelter to escaped bloodied dictator. Nobody gave Hunka standing ovation because he was former Nazi, he was feted as anti Soviet fighter. When it surfaced that he was Nazi, Speaker of the House of Commons who invited him stepped down immediately. I see certain advantage in your posts as it shows readers clearly how Russian and previously Soviet propaganda works. But selective truth is not truth the same way like broken bottle is just glass , not bottle
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
If I were you Moses I'd worry more about Stalinist murderers of Russia's own citizens who were never persecuted. Speaking about Nazis - do you rally believe that all Nazi leaning people of pre-war Germany escaped to her Western part . Russian zone , later DDR/ GDR was inhabited only by people opposed to Hitler ? Specially when one looks at voting pattern in election which lifted Nazis to power. ? You are Moses not Grimm brothers or JC Andersen
-
Too gorgeous to be guilty?
this is very clear case when I would prefer to be very wrong. Jeffrey Dahmer was very handsome too. I agree about good looks but lets get real, in Jupiter or Jey spa I can point at several equally or better looking and none of them is accused of murder.
-
New Silom hotel opens
I know nothing about hotel business but wonder how they want to attract traffic without sites like Agoda or own website. This is not particularly busy pedestrian stretch. New Dusit Thani and Nishitetsu (spelling?) were posting room offers before they even opened.
-
How Russian teenagers are being locked up for expressing dissent
I doubt Bashir will stay there long but we will see. I'm last to defend Russia's military adventures but rest of your comment is stepping on thin ice. There's another country on other side of Bering strait also known for military adventures and those are never done in white gloves. Russia and USA have many differences but few things unite them, love of dollar as reserve currency and opting out of ICC among them.
-
Too gorgeous to be guilty?
I'd venture to say than verbally we are very against but judging how fast and enthusiastically society absorbs all new , convenient but invasive and privacy breaking inventions I think we are doomed until moment something drastic happens to trigger sobering up.
-
Patpong comings and goings
My spies are reporting that in former Sol bar location ( Dreamboys before that) across from Hot Male next week Atlas Bar is to be opened, looks it will be devoted to muscle guys. Whether go-go or just drink bar like Dragon &Koi nearby remains to be seen. Those on ground please keep an eye on developments and report. Any addition to Patpong 2 is welcomed, for me and few other members particularly of that sort !
-
Patpong comings and goings
have fun waiting for your report from Moonlight. I know you have somebody you like there
-
Patpong comings and goings
ouch, guy I'm actually salivating about has neck tattoo. I agree, it looks overboard but since rest of him seem to be well above the norm , I'm not discouraged.
-
New Silom hotel opens
great location and great prices (so far ) . Going from Suriwong it's before Take a Nap or past it (that would be former BBB inn location )
-
4 Bangkok Hotels Among '50 Best Hotels in the World'
thank you for a good laugh. Now you know why I always wonder why Pavillion place in Patpong 2 is not on that list of best places to stay in Bangkok
-
Bangkok Police Raid LGBTQ+ Drug Party at Luxury Hotel, 120 Detained
I doubt. Either bad luck of those people or there's something more which they did not tell you. In 36 trips I never was approached , not witnessed approach by police nor got offer to buy anything illegal other than porn DVD. I guess looking like nobody keeps me out of trouble
-
Massage
some people have all luck in life