Everything posted by vinapu
-
Bangkok Premium Gay Massage
+1 add to the list Glam Spa, many guys shared by both venues And there's PRESTIGE by Chong Nonsi station, no perponal exeprience there but one of our members got lucky there. Senso and VCK may or even will fit OP requirements . they may not be shiny or staffed by 5 stars models but dodgy ? most certainly not. Don't plan too much , pick up one of the venues listed and hope for the best. I'd be surprised if you leave disappointed. I personally being you would start with Jey
-
Chinese 'cuck' arrested over rape
18 years old goes to hotel room invited by the guy she just met at shopping center , hmmmmm
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
I'm happy with what we have now as I can't find use for last winter's snow, however white and soft it was
-
First timer hotel question
Boys Nighclub I think is the new name
- Alert - Jomtien Gym Fitness Center - now relocated - effective Monday 02 Dec 2024
- Alert - Jomtien Gym Fitness Center - now relocated - effective Monday 02 Dec 2024
-
Alert - Jomtien Gym Fitness Center - now relocated - effective Monday 02 Dec 2024
some probably claim to be working in hotels, restaurants and other ' normal' jobs so families may not even know source of their income. As aside note , there's guy on Grindr I know who escorts as side job as he has full time one in one of warehouses ( not married though for all I know) - ideal call when I need somebody mid day, say noonish as he works 4pm to 12am
-
Reflections on Jomtien Complex November 2024
try another booking site and / or hotels website. This is how I landed space there in January this year - Agoda had nothing but some other platform yielded room available. The same happened with ThaiThai resort in Sukhotai so speaking from personal experience.
-
Reflections on Jomtien Complex November 2024
as garbage strewn all over I guess ........................... I wish I could agree with you but based on my somewhat disappointing and at times disastrous trip in August , low of low seasons, I did not detect any desperation, quite opposite I very much doubt about it's existence based on some guys behavior and lacking of even try to pretend they understand what client service is. I doubt very much that it was just my bad luck only.
-
First timer hotel question
best is Baan Silom but is not of level desired by OP (original Poster)
-
First timer hotel question
other than mentioned above I would add Amara, Crowne Plaza and Pullman G in Silom area, definitely more upscale and no problem with visitors, personally tested even if I don't really see need of staying in this level of accommodation
-
First timer hotel question
+1 -1 I'd not call show at XBoys " not a lot going..."etc. although I agree that BBB visit is bordering on wasting time
-
Alert - Jomtien Gym Fitness Center - now relocated - effective Monday 02 Dec 2024
hope is not one I have secret crush on ! as for general merit of your post, married MB may be rarity but may be not. Certainly they exist, out of hand I can name 6, 5 in BKK and one in Pattaya, two of them married quite a few years. First we rarely ask them about their status and even if we ask we can't be sure of accuracy of their answer. Second , money they bring home may be decent so wife may not mind their job , at least to a degree. Third , and I heard it directly from guy ( in this case only with girlfriend) that his girl doesn't mind if he goes with guys as long as he is home at some point every night and uses condom but if he was to be found going with girls he claims "I'd be finished"
-
Wife for hire’: Inside Thailand’s rental marriage trend
he could have mobility issue but certainly not liquidity problems affording not one but 3 helpers
-
Thick smog enveloping Bangkok
we don't credit government for pleasant , balmy weather either
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
I remember well that mine of information. All those memories recalled above are nice but I for one I'm glad those free wheeling days are over and long gone. Not to dampen anybody's enthusiasm but my most memorable moment from my early days there is kind of nasty one. Somewhere between soi 2 and Robinson on the corner , old guy sitting with clearly underaged and even more clearly scared boy and whispering " young boy, young boy". For all fun I had in my 36 trips I still recall horror in the eyes of that youngster. Forgive me but whenever I hear about good old days I cringe. I do indeed. But something good and productive came out of that situation - ever since I give wide berth to any guy who even remotely looks less than mid-20
-
Thick smog enveloping Bangkok
that must be Thai winter arriving
-
Do you ever take videos?
Olddaddy , what we would do here without you ?
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
this indeed would meet my requirement to pay for dinner for all three
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
hope you find volunteer or you can voluntell somebody like my former boss used to say
-
Wife for hire’: Inside Thailand’s rental marriage trend
like Bally Silom or Heaven's Boutique hotels
-
Back in Thailand
but only on even days
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
if I knew at least one of those three boys dining, yes I would. But if they were strangers to me , likely not unless they made a sign they recognize me , which is unlikely for guys from Fresh Boys and Dreamboys as I don't frequent those bars that often, usually once per trip if that much. Are you planning to visit The One = Tawan ?
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
not only , I always take an advantage of having company and shamelessly claim I'm not offing today because I have boyfriend now pointing at my companion. No mamasan ever believed it but all of them always get the message " get lost for now" and act accordingly. Last month I used it in Jupiter , Moonlight and GoodBoys when visiting with emiel
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
that's good to know. And you have good heart which we know already anyways