Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. what about people who prefer to pay for better looks, after all Hunchback of Notre Dame is not everybody's dream boy I guess
  2. anyways it looks like a good start.......
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    I can volunteer if you will be short staffed
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    your choice seems to be much better
  5. because we can assume he is not a smartphone maniac and will read our message whenever he will have time or when he feels like. I don't get your problem with texting at all, just let them accumulate. But I fully understand the same concern about calling - placing a call when we can assume person is at function or busy setting place for a function later on is insensitive indeed.
  6. likely they got nothing or very little judging by that swift changing subject
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    yes I did. I was already engaged with two Banana boy but he really looked very attractive an highly huggable, sigh
  8. I was talking about losing material possessions theoretically stolen by guy who did not leave their ID on reception, nothing else. It would be not easy to steal me , 85 kg in not easy to carry even for fit and muscular guys
  9. I do , but since I don't feel the need to respond to every text or message immediately and reach out for the phone every time it rings I respond whenever I feel like. When I'm entertaining people at my place I make sure computer is turned off and phone is on the desk in the bedroom, not in my ppocket or God forbid, on the table
  10. I'd say we should say " what happens in Pattaya should be promptly reported on the forum" subject to usual doiscretion
  11. if something sinister happens , I make sure to keep it to myself depriving you and others that sweet ' I told you so" . I usually source my guys from reliable sources and if i seek help of apps it will be only day time adventure. poor people like me have not much to lose anyways
  12. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    it's former Robinson location on the corner of Rama and Silom. Used to be famous for it's " Robinson boys " congregating on the steps and hoping to land a customer for the night or next hour. as for smoke, unfortunately some bars still allow it, certainly GoodBoys (former Screwboys )allowed it last time I was there 2 weeks ago and so did Banana Club where one of the smokers was super handsome young farang who even bothered to smile at me , at the time flanked by two boys , one to the right and another one to the left
  13. Big change in one year as I was there exactly 1 year ago. Than prices were at some instances ridiculously cheap and Blue rate was 3 times official. Biggest note was only 2000 , rarely seen so exchanging 100 $ yielded brick of roughly 100 peso banknotes. So it looks Milei brought some sense to economy after all and as always there will be winners and losers
  14. because I don't like reception holding ID of my guests and wouldn't like if reception asked to hold my ID either. I get all that security concerns but somehow in Thailand I don't see any need for that. It's reason I rarely utilize Tarntawan hotel
  15. vinapu replied to faranglaw's topic in Gay Thailand
    no wonder that prices are where they are, sigh. I'm glad I did not waste opportunities vanning days of covid created and enjoyed few decent places at rock bottom prices.
  16. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    yes
  17. and this is why we love it there !!!
  18. vinapu replied to faranglaw's topic in Gay Thailand
    either inflation or, as I suspect, skilfully exploiting current market situation. I noticed similar rise in hotel prices , at least around Silom. I wouldn't count on Trump fixing anything but if he does, all the power to him
  19. it looks that both Pattaya and Patpong ( along with soi Cowboy and Nana plaza ) are another greta American inventions
  20. this is exactly where I borrowed it from
  21. then my permanent advice comes handy - go and check yourself
  22. vinapu replied to EmmetK's topic in Politics
    That way they ensure she is not forgotten which may come handy next election
  23. vinapu replied to EmmetK's topic in Politics
    some people need to see doctor urgently I guess
  24. Not necessarily. Earlier that year I was flying Air Canada Montreal -Toronto on full widebody and thought it's better than having two single aisles flowing one after another to take care about the same load.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.