Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Glad and amazed she remembers my favorite selection. Not only cherry tomato and shallots pizza but also Chang in the bottle, no glass, proletarian way
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Maybe bit sooner it seems
  3. I for one am always more interested in members of staff than owners even if Guido is very funny, pleasant and handsome guy
  4. One more case for leaving Phuket to other tourists
  5. I did twice. Rooms are very decent. As for noise, yes, one night was annoying but noise was not from downstairs but from bars in Complex. Another time it was very OK
  6. It's only one. Benedict died already
  7. Most likely thay already knew so no news were spilled other than roast was not salty enough
  8. My last visit ( which was also my first) was in January and I detected only 2 bars :ZAG and other one in the same soi of Paradise Complex as well as several male massage shops in the neighboring 2 sois. I did not get lucky in Zag and was less than impressed by services in massage venues. But statistic sample was small due to only 2 days there. Still overall had fun on the island but not in rush to return. You can check my trip report from January for more details.
  9. Stroking what? I'd call it various names but "cat Solomon" seems outlandish
  10. That is outright sin in my book.
  11. I think Boss is already in model's ranks at Moonlight.
  12. I need to step in to help Daddy. Yes he was in Thailand recently. How do I know ? Let's say I have spies everywhere.
  13. Allure of DJ station was stronger I guess
  14. Daddy, I'm sorry to hear you abandoned your plans to open bar in Pattaya since you are claiming you won't be back for a few years. Glad you arrived home safely, ass still feeling that Indian cock's aftershock. I missed your reports already
  15. Nice short poem
  16. Yes, thank you Olddaddy
  17. He died few years ago ( word was on the plane flying to USA) and for all I know he is still dead
  18. And asks " how do you like my sausage? "
  19. Better quarter than nothing I guess!
  20. I don't mind that way of doing things as long as boy indeed receives my 2000, not, say 1800 because bar takes commission or something. Somehow I smell something sisister and not only fact that that way we need to pay set tip while boy could agree to lesser amount. But as long as it preserves boys interest I'm OK with that but only to a degree.
  21. Indeed. That was reason for whole exercise and turned disaster.
  22. Hope it's not where bkkmfj lives
  23. You both handsome
  24. Glad to learn finally you not bored in Bangkok. I started worrying you have tapeworm or something but glad to see it, s not a case
  25. My father used to wish to everybody, on bitrthays and similar occasions, long life, 103 years, exactly. That generated always question " why 103?" to which cheerfull answer was dispensed " that average lifespan of donkey"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.