Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. yes , again that's staff , not boys themselves although at end of day some congregate just by the door, presenting their charms, some even smiling and hoping for the best
  2. that's another issue we face, flying several hours at substantial cost hoping to reclaim it by meeting guy or guys we dreamed about since last trip only to learn they left business and returned home, got married, got drafted to the army , found a job with more permanent foundations or simply disappeared into thin air or even worse, got permanent sponsor who claimed ownership of his time . Even worse and I know about at least one case - boy went out of shape and only remotely resembles one we dreamed about with running away screaming most suitable option.
  3. you touched real issue here we rarely if at all think about. Both sides are taking unknown risk, we may be taking home an addict , thief or short tempered weirdo. They walk with us and may think the same - is that guy an addict, thief or short tempered weirdo ? things may bad from both ends. Mercifully stories of things going bad are very rare on both ends but they do happen, yes including clients stealing from boys, weird as it sounds. In Pattaya there may be additional "attraction" , few more people in the room waiting and hoping to take an advantage of girl or boy for one off fee and one tip.
  4. rains are being announced next week so things should cool down to a degree. have fun , heat or no and don't forget about us here.
  5. or Classrooms
  6. that guy nailed it all :' " "But Mr Virak said that the rapid development of mega-infrastructure without proper economic fundamentals - across the city and province - will not solve the problems that Sihanoukville has been facing."
  7. sizable
  8. Now I get why my friend Lucille used to say ' getting old is no fun"
  9. how much ?
  10. .... when lights are turned off
  11. I asked that question two different boys on two different occasions on different trips and answer was the same - management thinks it's client who should pursue boy , not other way around. While there's certain logic in that as some Tawan customers may attest - there boys approached clients freely and shy ones could feel unduly pressed. But end of day result of such policy is that a lot of Jupiter customers leave with impression that boys are not interested at all an nobody can blame them. Only because I braved and offed few guys from there I know that as soon as they are seated with us , behavior goes back to normal so to speak. On another hand I can confirm that it's a bit of truth in opinion that their boys tend to rush things , specially on the first meeting. Again it's not universal - I even know one member who foolishly declined boy's offer to extend peace discussion till morning for very modest consideration. Some people are such wasters !
  12. what do you mean? not even that handsome ticket seller or those two tall handholding visitors in hall 12 ?
  13. again , it comes down to an individual guy's behavior and along with similar cases I can recall very opposite, when sweetness actually increased or indeed appeared behind closed door.
  14. In Jupiter I did not mercifully notice much effort to extract tips. Perhaps when boy is sitting with customer is making some moves but during their walkabouts mostly there are disinterested stares as mandated by the boss. After that they usually sit in the shadows waiting until somebody calls them over.
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Laos
    program allowed 30 minutes and that was sufficient.
  16. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Laos
    Definitely worth visiting and easy to arrange in Luang Prabang. There are also packages including elephant sanctuary, Lao whisky producing village and Kuang Si waterfalls, worthy destination on it's own.
  17. it's indeed is, it's why I, who usually look for a smile before deciding on the boy rarely off from Jupiter but almost always visit it on my first or 2nd night in Bangkok. For esthetics of looking at their handsome crew and then look for earthly pleasures nearby, in other bars
  18. I did not notice any change recently but can say that street behavior largely depends of boys , some are clingier than others. Generally it's like you described above - clingy in bar but reserved on the street and I like it for the same reason - fear of attracting unwanted attention and offending local sensibilities. In the past I recall few extreme cases when boy suggested he will follow me at distance and we meet in front of hotel. I suspected it had more to do with desire not being seen walking with man by prospective girl customers. One even plainly admitted that.
  19. not that it's an overwhelming task although at first look seems like one owing to bar mandated disinterested look boys there sport. But when you invite them to sit with you they may be all clings and smiles.
  20. it could be some previous history
  21. definitely not a case last night with that clip
  22. Joy, the waitress from Happy Beer Garden once told me : " Dad you are like me , you like boys and I like boys "
  23. Ok, duly changed to "I'm"
  24. yes, when somebody says ' take it' I can hear, when he says ' give me that" I still don't
  25. I thought so until last night I tried to watch Perth Nahun clip 10tazione posted in BL thread. I couldn't hear and gave up. Luckily this morning it seems all good with my hearing so I will watch it again. I wonder if it was me or something in actual recording .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.