Everything posted by vinapu
-
Bangkok 1st night Jan 2024
They need to take care of not spoiling market for their bar friends and Co - workers, it, s why in my opinion charges when offed from bar are higher.
-
Is the gay scene dying off ?
What a coincidence ! This morning I woke up before 7 as my bed warmer wanted to go to the gym early and sent some message to my sister. She, being aware about time difference, responded with comment " why you are up so early", my response was exactly as, quoted above. Not that she is aware about why I' m so happy here, he, he.
-
Is the gay scene dying off ?
As, far as I'm concerned, good days, are now. Old days were good but as with old shoes or underwear, once gone there, s no use of them.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
New boys at Tawan bar may work as such substitution for both Newie and Tay Tawan
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I pay for a night in hotel room even if separated in half by glass
-
Pattaya Day 2 Jan 2024
That during day. And then in the evening go to the bar and pick up your boy for the night
-
Briefly Escaped Lions in Chonburi Village Startle Residents
Eventually Ms. Sky will be eaten by her lions
-
Cambodian Man Attacked at Jomtien Bar
Neither you are Complex bar employee
-
Pattaya Day 2 Jan 2024
I second it. I'm in Sukhotai since yesterday and weather is surprisingly mild . Only really hot hours during day were between hours 12 and 3. Rest very pleasant. Almost no AC requred
-
Shopping Surprises
Do what I do and travel light. That is surest way to limit expenses only to items that need urgent replacement as that cheap but beautifull iron cast statue or whatever suddenly becomes expensive when you realize that carrying it will requre 100 $ checked luggage surcharge.
-
Shopping Surprises
Sometimes those stories have happy ending as similar situation happened to my sister buying sweater for me. Turned out that thay packed wrong item but nevertheless she liked that "substitute" and so did I and still do as 15 or so years later i,m stillwearing it .
-
Why you not living in Thailand?
You must be kidding ? it can't be.
-
Transgender woman accused of 200,000 baht gold theft
One can but should understand risk he carries. Insurance fraud is quite a possibility in a case. I wonder , even if all is true why the hell anybody, guy specially , needs to carry on himself gold necklace ? I never had on myself any piece of gold and survived to this day being called KFC man right , left and center. Certainly nobody gets white hair for being stupid. Even Rose Nyland de St.Olaf , Minnesota
- Don't be stingy
-
Gay Sauna Bangkok
Why don't you use advice you just rudely dispensed above and Google it. Don' t you know Google is your friend? From your responses I'd be inclined to think , perhaps also only friend
-
First-timer: confused about how massages work
Just do it. We all know it's a bit intimidating but one needs to start somewhere and massage it better as starting point than bar. Jump into action and in no time you will be dispensing advices.
-
Don't be stingy
Never hurts to try I guess
-
Don't be stingy
That I would consider right price
-
Don't be stingy
Nothing wrong with it. My comment was not to question your generosity but of general nature.
-
Don't be stingy
Really? I always thought about myself as being priceless.
-
Don't be stingy
I don't think I can be considered stingy by any measure unless I really run out of money and limit on my line of credit but in my book if price was agreed it not up to boy to ask for more. Only exception I can envision is if he went, and quite far at that, outsulide of his limits ( my very recent case, boy never kissed but this time he planted one on me right away saying " this is my New Year gift to you"). So I,d condider boy requesting more than agreed as not being fair. Not necessarily cross him over but playing trick would be noted and on subsequent occasion I, d mention in no uncertain times that I did ot like it. Stuff from 7/11 on another hand I consider outside of compensation scope regardless if it was the boy who asked to buy something or me suggested I can buy something for him.
-
Visit Siem Reap
Hope you feeling better now. Those things are no kidding when one travels. It looks that we switched countries now.
-
Fraud At Foodland?
There are kind people on this forum who helped me to find it
-
Fraud At Foodland?
Former Robinson location it seems
-
Fraud At Foodland?
Where, s the place. Surely I saw it but where?