Everything posted by vinapu
-
Comparable hotels to Tarntawan.
have fun !!! as for safe at 56 Suriwong , I believe they have boxes on reception by elevator, whether they are free or need to be paid I don't know as I was there at end of trip with funds quite depleted, lol. As for hiding places remember that sometimes darkest spot is right under the lamp. Pockets of shirts or trousers hanging in the closed or being thrown in the corner in laundry bag is what I utilize in such cases. Don't put all your riches in one place though
-
First Trip Report: Bangkok September 2023
advantage of being early , not only in Tawan but in every bar, is that you may have first pick on boy you are interested in . But there are 2 disadvantages, first is many guy will show up for work later, depending of bar it may be as late as 9-9.30. Second is that guy offed early may try to rush things up to cash in and return to bar hoping for another off. Happened to me few times. Now , having learned my lesson , if I'm early and see the guy I like but don't want to take him right away I pay off fee to secure an appointment and show up to pick him at later hour or buy him a drink and tell him I want to see the show and we will go only after the show.
-
Seeking Must-Do Recommendations for Brief Bangkok & Pattaya Xcation
1 day . massage at Jey Spa, bar visit in Jupiter and offing boy for body worship from there 2 day massage at Sabaidee spa, bar visit in Moonlight and offing boy for etc. 3 day massage at Arena , bar visit in Tawan and offing boy for....etc 4 day massage at one of shops in soi 6 ( boys are mostly outside ) , bar visit in Hot Male etc 5 day trip top Pattaya , massage in one of shops in Jomtien Center ( boys outside ), evening trip to Boyztown, offing boy from BoyzBoyzBoyz 6 day in Pattaya , massage in Paradise spa in Boyztown and offing guy from Xboyz Pattaya etc if you decide to stay in Bangkok day 5 massage in one of shops along Suriwong , offing boy from new Sol bar day 6 massage in s';sense in soi Suan Plu, offing boy from Banana club or Dreamboys / toss the coin / have fun don't eat up to 2 hrs before massage
-
Will This Be The Future For Bangkok's Sex Venues?
God forbid but if they do , I will follow
-
Comparable hotels to Tarntawan.
I stay there in Oct last year and absolutely no problem with visitors. Only think I did not like about it was lack of safety box in the room
- Best Sex live show in thailand
-
Cambodia’s newest and biggest airport opens in Siem Reap
I was told today transfer to city is 35$ , 5 times price of transfer from old location. Not sure it's taxi or bus though
-
A too short trip report to SP
I 'm so relieved you guys are in safe place.
-
Israel And The Palestinians: A Nightmare In Desperate Search Of A Solution
I'm not saying it shouldn't be but that my be reason why Palestinian problem is never even close to solving and results in US hating in big parts of Muslim world.
-
Cambodia’s newest and biggest airport opens in Siem Reap
I got a word somebody may try this airport very soon so I will try to extract some information
- Two steps forward...
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
yes , he is talkative in best sense of the word
-
Best Sex live show in thailand
My routine is the same like yours. I like surprises so any specifics I discuss is really time frame, short time or long time and my question is standardized " do you stay with me till breakfast ?" . Only other service question I ask is about kiss but only after deal is sealed so they don't need to lie - that is when sometimes upping fee is into play if they all of the sudden decide to be kissy and from experience I know they did not before. I like to reward such bravery. Once it happened that in the room guy wanted more for said kiss. I remember who it was but don't recall how much he wanted but it was modest . as for changing course unfortunately at times is not me buy buys who do and usually it's cutting time, all those " I parked my motorsai in wrong place" and perennial ' my friend lost key". then usually I cut their tip, next time they want to go with me I say NO and explain clearly why not.
-
Israel And The Palestinians: A Nightmare In Desperate Search Of A Solution
That hankering after long lost glories may be dangerous indeed as it may be sold to big chunk of population as we can see in certain belligerent country not far from Iran's illustrious shores. You not only member here who visited country and while I agree that it's people are highly cultured, sophisticated and well behaved , in short you can sense that that are supported by thousands years of history, I found pockets of fanaticism surprisingly spacious and reaching intellectually higher levels of society as well. Unsolicited lecture about sunni-shia schism in 8th century I was given by very polished university professor while visiting poet's Hafez mausoleum in Shiraz was so intense that it bordered on outright scary. Think about witnessing Dr. Jelkyll / Mr. Hyde transformation yourself. We tend to forget that even most heinous regimes are staying in power not only by sheer terror but also by being supported by , at least part of population, who buys and believes their narratives on free will or have material interest in pretending it is. To put it brutally , for every person hanged from the crane there will be somebody who will gladly take her/ his house and / or job. I put may likes in this thread not because I agree with all it's said is saying but I like elegance of arguments, that's generally the case in other discussions as well
-
Israel And The Palestinians: A Nightmare In Desperate Search Of A Solution
it is much more at stake than just a money. What it Iran acquires the bomb- very possible if North Korea could , and decides to use it ? Better for the world it will never happen. While other countries hit may decide not to retaliate and restrains themselves for world's common good , Israel due to it's small size will have no option than to respond in kind
-
Israel And The Palestinians: A Nightmare In Desperate Search Of A Solution
you right , it's like never ending squabble about hunks vs. twinks or bars vs. apps. My comment about splitting narrative reflected what I heard from readers of my trips reports
-
Best Sex live show in thailand
that's included in price or you pay for that separately?
-
Comparable hotels to Tarntawan.
That's very good news indeed. I ordered myself to try them next time
-
Comparable hotels to Tarntawan.
that's very good news indeed ! As Boy69 remarked they had reputation of being visitors unfriendly and this is reason I never stay in that hotel. Time to try I guess as location is superb indeed
-
Patpong comings and goings
Urban Male was at time popular massage shop with hunky guys in Sukhumvit soi 23
-
Patpong comings and goings
at least you realize we are disappointed. As for being busy , it looks you belong to a better half. "how many people are working in this building?'', "About half"
-
Police Launch Transgender Prostitution Sweep at Pattaya Beach
theoretically not, practically gayinpattaya would not try to poison floridarob if he saw him sitting with boy, if only to protect the boy
-
Israel And The Palestinians: A Nightmare In Desperate Search Of A Solution
Ideology ? in their eyes whoever was anti-communist was good, whether was good or bad, famous saying " he is son of the bitch but or son of the bitch" so some nations suffered under various Batistas, Truillios , Somosas, Mobutus and indeed shahs .
-
Israel And The Palestinians: A Nightmare In Desperate Search Of A Solution
there's easy solution to that, division of post into 2 or 3 parts
-
Israel And The Palestinians: A Nightmare In Desperate Search Of A Solution
Christmas today, both Latin and Orthodox. I agree with Moses in matters of politics ! Biggest problem there is that neither party wants to yield an inch and wants all or nothing and whoever is in charge is often shackled by hardliners, "pave it over" types.