Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. confirmed. By the way I wonder how she is doing as last time I visited Banana she looked bit , how to say ? , less energetic perhaps
  2. count me in. I go there every trip I'm in Bangkok, most trips even few times, specially if boys I'm with expresses interest in going there. Pays to be old, seniors pay 250 , at least on weekdays
  3. You can see the view from glassed over floor where elevators are and you will feel more secure than on top open air deck
  4. keep in mind there are no boys on stage at Mahanakhon so it's right and just that drinks are cheaper that in boy bars. One thing not to be missed there is toilet on the same level down elevators are, toilet with the view in best sense of it. Next time you want do touristy thing up high is to visit top of Bayoke sky hotel. No glass but platform is moving. If one stays there admission is free for hotel residents. ............ from my experience Arena boys will join you in the shower before if you ask them and after massage always. Another great report from full filled day, thank you
  5. girlfriend not boyfriend. Do you think I'm gay ?
  6. Rob , you robbed the bank
  7. you right, scott is lonely and talking doubtful sense is his way of drawing attention to himself here
  8. real life is still mostly on the streets , not on apps
  9. wait until flordarob goes there
  10. not that easy. What if he wants to see you again , even for a brief moment , enough to shoot you or something ?
  11. Like mavica said, nothing new but thank you for OP for reminding us about that dreadful 'dynamic conversion rate" as it is called. Banks are getting more sophisticated to catch us off guard. It happened to me once even if I was aware of what's going on. I took it as a lesson. Few times when paying for purchases with card I was not even asked if I want charge in local currency or get it converted right away, the same big No, No
  12. I think government goes for it because giving everybody flat amount is fairly easy to implement. Certainly it will help a lot of people as Thailand is still relatively poor society but may create spike in prices. And a lot of affluent people won't even notice it but money will be still spent on their part of handouts. Since money will be given in digital form I can imagine a lot of people won't know how to go about it and it will create opportunity for crooks to 'help' them for sizable chunk of it as "commission". But despite all of that I think expenditure is still worth of seeing smiles on a lot of people's faces , we all like Santa Claus even if we don't believe in him.
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    It's Ok, most important thing is you have fun there
  14. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I suggest you flight recession in Europe , not fight
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    easily done, for all I know you have daily flight to Bkk, no?
  16. welcome to the forum and hope you will share your impressions with us, no pressure, just hope
  17. You are right. It's hard to envision airport type security in what it's just a shopping mall. They can't built fortress around everything where public gathers. Even in airports there are a lot of crowded areas with basically free access
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Thank you for report, have fun and as community service please see what's inside of Sol bar ( show etc)
  19. no go-go's in PP, Blue Chili is just a host bar , Prince of Cambodia more like show bar and Space Hair again host bar. Don't have any experience with first two but I visited Space Hair in Oct and again in Jan this year and I like vibe there. All boys are muscular hunks and they gladly accompany you for drinks. Some may even allow very discrete feel under the table but otherwise they make sure everybody behaves. No off from there but as always , what happens before or after hours it's between guy and you. Boss is very strict and one of their most attractive guys was let go because he , by his admission , get drunk and left bar before end of his shift, not even sure it was with client. In Siem Reap you have Barcode bar, it's show bar but you can get lucky with show staff , waiter s or clients there. Again great degree of discretion is required
  20. I'd thought you will know. Aren't you guys secret lovers or something ?
  21. Perhaps they would but did she ever applied ?
  22. as they say where I'm from :' Every idiot still has a brain"
  23. some people really like to get things done

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.