Everything posted by vinapu
- monkeypox in thailand
-
Fifa chooses Thailand for 2024 Congress
girls and to some degree boys will be busy on May 17 and around.
-
Thailand in the low season (trip report)
treat this as part and parcel of the whole experience. If you ignore , chances are next time you see the boy he will be as willing to see you again as if you lavish him with money transfers. If you send some money because YOU WANT and you may , since sometimes small amount for us makes difference for guy on other side don't expect anything in exchange even if he will swear this is just short term loan or next time you see him it will be free for you. Don't count on it although it may happen - few members reported such outcomes. One thing is sure - if you send money , sooner or later , next request will follow. on another hand you may be surprised how grateful boy may be. In beginning of covid debacle I learned about troubles of one Pattaya boy I liked , even if offed him only once and short time at that. So using help of my forum friend I send him exactly 111 $. He sent back to my friend picture of him holding that money, nice gesture confirming he got it and two years later he shocked me when I was passing by in soi 4 , he spotted me , recognized and thanked me for that support. So at least money not wasted thought I.
-
Shooting in Siam Paragon
I don't think any rational arguments will change minds of those gun lovers although one thing remains to be tried - mass shootout during NRA convention, slight chance , just slight that it could work toward some restrictions. Otherwise we need to accept that USA has own, unique among developed nations, way of population control.
-
Thailand in the low season (trip report)
stop cheering moistmango up
-
Shooting in Siam Paragon
perhaps moment of thrill in their sick minds
-
Pattaya’s October extravaganza
only thing we need to do is just to jump on the plane
-
First Trip Report: Bangkok September 2023
I visited bars with working boys few times and most behave like Jake but on few cases they abused fact that I'm paying for the drinks and not only gulped few but even asked their bar friends to join without clearing with me. One guy, veteran of quite a few previous offs , in the morning got the harsh lesson - when I gave him his tip, it was 1000 less than normal. When asked why so little ( !!! ) I told him I discounted those bar drinks he gulped last night with his friend. Now we back on good terms but on subsequent trip he did not even approach me when I visited his bar. So in short , watch your boys and them spending your money. Another general comment , not related to day 9 above. When you are taking boy to the bar make sure he actually wants to go. Some boys do, some will go only because they think it makes you happy. So if one senses they are bit apprehensive , don't press the issue. After all what attraction to bar boy is to see other bar boys ? Although some genuinely like shows.
-
First Trip Report: Bangkok September 2023
like sucking blood out of working class was not enough
-
First Trip Report: Bangkok September 2023
passing by the village you will see two dogs fucking on the roadside. Apparently dogs in Lampang and Yesothon provinces are particularly horny
-
Thailand in the low season (trip report)
don't overdo it
-
Thailand in the low season (trip report)
I hope so but not in rush to see it happening
-
Translator device
I can envision that in 10 years time, if that much , such translator will be part of any bar setting along with check bin, free to use for all
-
Uncertainty over Thai digital welfare scheme sends baht plummeting
still prices well over limit
-
Thailand in the low season (trip report)
not me , I'm not superstitious and have no problem raising from bed , left leg first on Friday the 13th
-
Translator device
in bar not much but in the room , quite yes
-
Uncertainty over Thai digital welfare scheme sends baht plummeting
I noticed that. Somehow thay must make up for those 2 covid years.
-
Thailand in the low season (trip report)
too late, statuette left at altar and moistmango departed Thailand already. Why we assume she will emanate bad energy ?
-
Uncertainty over Thai digital welfare scheme sends baht plummeting
you are right, after all baht is not a volatile currency as of now and rather no wild swings can be expected
-
Uncertainty over Thai digital welfare scheme sends baht plummeting
still better to receive more for our buck , even if it's just coffee or BTS ticket to On Nut
-
Zero calorie sweetner linked to heart attack and stroke
whatever it is I always say real thing is better than replacement, can you pass me that sugar please ?
-
Uncertainty over Thai digital welfare scheme sends baht plummeting
those on the way to Thailand should be pleased with improved exchange rate
-
Architectural Controversy over Thai Tribute to Angkor Wat
At least Preah Vihear issue is about territory of certain strategic importance ( mountain where temple is and view from the top with rest of Cambodia well below )
-
Suvarnabhumi's SAT-1 terminal to soft-launch Sept. 28
ME ! Not sure it will be al all possible to enter there if one doesn't have flight from new terminal but if will be I'd be happy to do the survey. We have similar concept here and outbound it's impossible to go there by mistake as they check boarding cards before bussing one in. Quite possible BKK will have similar concept so all this posibility of error may be academic. In meantime we are waiting for word from somebody who lands first in new Siem Reap airport.
-
Thailand in the low season (trip report)
Nice gesture from Tao this figure (although not so according to what Department of A says above ) but at end of day as no-show I wouldn't be happy. In such cases I wouldn't be in rush to meet him again although I'm believer in giving second chances but not right away, no. Contrary to conventional wisdom I have rather good record with guys punctuality and learned if they are late there's overwhelming chance they don't show up at all or if they show they will be rushing things. Thank you for great report and glad to her your last off was memorable and trouble free.