Everything posted by vinapu
-
Purchase Doxycycline in Bangkok?
but points are still valid
-
Gay farangs living on the breadline
I agree with 'grab and run' approach as well but everybody's circumstances are different. In countries with high level of taxation and substantial income from other sources it may make sense to delay pension until one stops working. Also there are countries which are clawing back portion of government pension if income level crosses certain threshold. So everybody needs to consider own circumstances in relation to laws and rules his own country.
-
Srettha’s New York visit boosted trade and investment
Not that cloudy, you are about right. For 2030 main contenders are Spain-Portugal-Morocco or Argentina-Paraguay-Brazil- Uruguay. in spring of 2024 we will know
-
Eye-catching teammates
keep looking , don't give up
-
Gay farangs living on the breadline
think about all that money you could receive and use since 65 and how long it will take to recover that. Scott may be right
-
China’s outbound travel surges ahead of ‘Golden Week’
Boys will miss you
-
What are the prices today for sex in Thailand? 2023
Perhaps I was not clear, by fixing tip I meant setting amount , not actually paying it. That is done at departure. Few times, when with guys I know and trust I gave them money up front but often they leave it on the table and collect in the morning anyways.
-
Handsome Thai pancake seller goes viral
if you read my trip reports you would
-
What are the prices today for sex in Thailand? 2023
good point , definitely ability to have conversation , even limited boosts chances of getting offed and commanding premium tip. Some boys are quite a conversationalists , witty and with stories
-
Srettha’s New York visit boosted trade and investment
it will be avarded to Saudi Arabia who is also planning on bidding ?
-
First Trip Report: Bangkok September 2023
I wonder how CallMeLee is doing with day 5 of his report
-
Trip report (July 2023)
actually it's not excessive at all. Lowest meter I paid to the airport was just below 300 , add 70 for tolls and 50 airport surcharge is already 420. My BKK experience taxi from the airport is very limited , perhaps all of 3 times including pre-paid transfer in covid time and don't recall any issues other than pestering me with ' do you want a lady?" Going other way which happened several times because my best connections are departing at 2.30 and 8 am sometimes is was meter on the spot, sometimes that refused so I asked to stop and left taxi, sometimes they suggested price before letting me in and depending on what that price was and my mood at the moment I either approved, skipped or bargained down. Rarely there's problem catching taxi in Silom area and like reader pointed out they are great bargain. I live walking distance from the airport and price to is at least 750 baht and from 1000 ( we have flat rates depending on area going from airport)
-
State Dept. warns US passport seekers
correct, too sophisticated for him he said.
- Who is into bears?
-
Patpong comings and goings
that may be a reason and makes sense , for girls at least.
-
Handsome Thai pancake seller goes viral
not bad, not bad at all
-
Trip report (July 2023)
it did not , no railings or anything, just normal curb.
-
Trip report (July 2023)
you guys are such weaklings ! And I wonder what so heavy you guys are carrying going to , after all tropical country ? On serious note , to some people spending 400 instead of 73 may make sense , to others watching their baht more closely it's quite a difference. There's no right or wrong in the train vs taxi issue. It's just good to know there are options.
-
What are the prices today for sex in Thailand? 2023
partially it's how I do things but I tend to fix tip before we set off from bar. Works for me 28/30
-
Patpong comings and goings
highly unlikely, veterans of certain foursome in Classroom, weren't shy then
-
Handsome Thai pancake seller goes viral
just stop it !!!
-
State Dept. warns US passport seekers
you are spot on and at the perfect time. Yesterday one of my friends was almost denied boarding at JFK as passport is expiring at end of Oct. Fortunately he is dual citizen and was carrying his other passport on him. Apparently when he was making booking website gave some sort of warning but he chose to ignore it (no surprise knowing him from Thatcher/ Reagan era )
-
Srettha’s New York visit boosted trade and investment
2032 is year of Olympics, FIFA cup will be in 2034 and indeed ASEAN countries expressed interest to host it jointly. Selection will be done 2027
-
Eye-catching teammates
Eye candies indeed I wouldn't mind to pay small stipend to every one of them in top picture, one by one , starting with hooliganish looking #27 and screaming tattooed guy hiding nice bulge
-
First Trip Report: Bangkok September 2023
there's great merit of repeat business. Both us and boy knows what to expect and required, initial reservation is gone and things go smoothly right away. But it's also danger that after several offs boredom sets in on our part and complacency on boy's . Even worse , boy is trying to claim ownership of us with never ending Lines of ' how are you" and ' 'can I see you tonight"