Everything posted by vinapu
-
Thailand Opens to All Visitors, Recommends Health Insurance
those figures are correct , they just forgot to add "per minute" ....... unfortunately some of them approached that duty with excessive zeal and China is the best example which lead them to battle covid at time when rest of the world largely forgot about it already
-
Tour guide
I'd be more progressive and say "and that's obvious". If sex happens it's because mutual attraction ( client attracted to guide , guide attracted to clinet's money ), not nature of guide's business, even less because client and guide are both gay. Assuming otherwise I find plain rude. When two gay forum members meet for dinner there's 98.76 % of chance most sexual thing they do is stating ' that dinner is fucking good"
-
Indian tourists cancel Thailand trips after govt impose Covid test
of course you are right, my intended phrase was " there will be people changing plans" , not planes
-
Tour guide
and one outright rude, not sure how old though
-
Tour guide
one she is inserting won't fit my Samsung 7
-
Tour guide
poor management of resources at your disposal. Sex oriented doesn't mean we don't know how much taxi to Pattaya cost, whether there's senior discount on MRT or if pizza at Madrid Tavern is worth trek to soi 49. Just this morning I got very valuable advice from members re SIM card and red wine although that one may be somewhat sexual as I know somebody claiming he gets horny when drinking one
-
Tour guide
fine , than ask him relevant question in private, not in the open forum. In real world not necessary your plumber is guy you would ask to cook your meal
- Tour guide
-
Thailand’s new rail hub finally ready to roll
whole station on that scale seems like great waste of money so 33 million this way or that just adds to misspent fund anyways. Saying that ,it quite possible that in 20-30 everybody will be praising vision of builders as it will be exactly on the scale Bangkok will need then. I still believe that some form of rail transport ( shuttle train or streetcar ) from Haulampong to new station would be very beneficial for all users
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
you are kidding ? I did not go to Thailand even once this year, end of world can wait
-
Tour guide
Pravit , don't be put off but not particularly friendly welcome here and always look at bright side , your post was noticed, commented on and hope will bear some fruits
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
you are so nasty
- Does anyone know his onlyfans?or his name… HELP
-
Happy New Year, everyone.
not yet, but expect to have it soon , as soon as results of 6/49 draw from Feb 11 will be announced
-
Suggestions needed for gay friendly drinking places in Bkk excluding soi 4/gogo bars
as you see above you were right
-
Thailand Opens to All Visitors, Recommends Health Insurance
I liked your post above because elegancy of argumentation but stick to my opinion as I think we have enough of trading virtual or real panic for freedoms of movement, giving governments , specially autocratic , excuse to tighten their grips under pretense of taking care of public health. No better example than one you cited above - China. Roughly 10 months ago Eastern European countries like Poland , Romania , Hungary with population only partially vaccinated thanks to flat-earthers there were flooded with war refugees from Ukraine, even more poorly vaccinated and somehow , even if nobody cared about masks , even less tests in such circumstances expected disastrous surge did not materialize. And no, I don't believe earth is flat or Elvis is still alive in St Olaf , Minnesota, I'm 4 times vaccinated, tested at least dozen times and regretfully I personally knew 7 people who succumbed to disease, including one under 30.
-
Indian tourists cancel Thailand trips after govt impose Covid test
You will if required test would be PRC at 3000 baht a pop. I travleed a bit in covid time in 2021 and 2022 to various countries and my estimation is I spent about 800$ on tests , in human speak - equivalent of pre-covid airfare to Thailand
-
Quit Your Job And Move here
indeed , it's why most popular and most used kind of immigration is illegal one
-
Quit Your Job And Move here
seeing France as more affordable than Thailand , itself tied with Italy I have some doubts about methodology used to put it mildly. But I'm not moving anywhere other than cemetery so it's academic for me anyways
- Does anyone know his onlyfans?or his name… HELP
-
Awful sexual experience
that's gentlemanly but I meant expenses of treatment , not just testing. That's problem of poor people worldwide , they don't seek treatment even if they know something is wrong because they know treatment will be unaffordable so why bother. They could be reason for his reluctance. Certainly he knew something is wrong with his cock , it's why he steer you toward nipple play away from his tools
-
Thailand Opens to All Visitors, Recommends Health Insurance
It seems that you can't shake that long covid from your system. Surprisingly perhaps I'm tilting toward your point of view even if I strongly disagree with your assessmnet of covid itself , masks and tests. After 3 years of pandemic and with vaccines available it's time to return to normalcy and start treating people as adults making their own choices and smart enough to take necessary precautions as they see fit. The same with governments, some see unnecessary to take precautions against expected wave of Chinese arrivals and that's fine, others like Thai or Cambodian opt for letting it go and that's fine as well. We got scared long enough , now time for the world to start being brave ( but also insured )again. We won't have herd immunity by isolating everybody from everybody
-
8x Drag Performers on stage at Circus Soi 4 Sunday
being at home in farangland has own advantages as I can see above, thanks for warning anyways
-
Indian tourists cancel Thailand trips after govt impose Covid test
I, on another hand think that those who are afraid to travel fearing new outbreaks still don't contemplate it anyways but there will be people changing planes because fear that old restrictions (tests , mandatory insurance and , perish the thought , quarantines ) may return
-
ANA Business Class = Exceptional
that's sure thing. How do I know ? I happen to know somebody who did such stint for his guy.