Everything posted by vinapu
-
365 The River massage
Good because I,m taking Yod. Zee's face looks familiar, perhaps from apps?
-
Is Dreamboys Moving?
Yes, poor guy doesn,t realize that what he thinks is bulge it,s just a wad od 20 baht notes
-
Is Dreamboys Moving?
Guy in white singlets looks interesting
-
Thailand abstains
Yes we know, it's everybody's dream to live in Russia, specially now. System must be overwhelmed with handling all those crowding embassies around the world begging for residence permits.
-
Twilight’s back door
It is, soi Twilight fucjed up
-
Thailand abstains
Speaking about broken promises, what about Budapest memorandum ones, Ukraine and Kazakhstan gave up their nukes inherited from USSR in exchange for keeping their territories intact.
-
Thailand abstains
Don't throw that serious word too wantonly, if only for respect of victims of real genocides
-
Thailand abstains
Being enthusiast of green perhaps? I mean green color on USD's At least he can speak his mind freely, try this in Russia or China or even in our beloved Thailand about certain subjects
-
The return of Super A
This is why one paid 200 for drink, not 400 like everywhere else
-
Thailand abstains
Is he paid something like 3.75 $ for each killed Russian soldier and 2.75 for Donbas one ?
-
Thailand abstains
This is exactly what West is doing supporting Ukraine and standing up to USSR disguised as Russia. NATO eastward expansion was at request countries there, now we can see how farsighted they were. Without membership they would be now at mercy of Russia, you and Moses, perish the thought.
-
Thailand abstains
NATO did not invade Yugoslavia and did not stage mock referendum to split her between Bulgaria and Hungary. Somehow Russia did not allow for independence referendum in Chechnya instead soaked her in blood to keep her in. Selective propaganda at it's best.
-
Thailand abstains
Specially when sheltering Khmer Rouge after Vietnamese chased them away from most of Cambodia. That shame shares with the West though.
-
Thailand abstains
Nothing wrong with that facing warmonger nation. When China invades Russia to get back Siberia, then we will stick with you and won't worry about double standards.
-
Thailand abstains
Kosovo attempt on separation was not orchestrated by invasion by neighboring atomic power like Albania, Macedonia, Serbia or even Montenegro so Peter is right, only paralell will be that most Kosovars don,t want to be in Serbia neither most Ukrainians want to be part of Russia. As for half world population abstaining, spare us that propaganda Moses. Nobody asked them. Even you in Russia don't know what Russian populace really thinks about the war since very few will be brave enough to voice dissent, facing such oppressive regime nobody blames them. What about most of world GDP and/or firing power voted against Russian aggression. I'd venture even to state that most countries good in football voted against and this is what counts for world's public opinion.
-
Why one of Europe's top airports has become a 'crazy mess'
This is what I have at home in the summer and it works quite well for me, thank you. No, I'm not cheap as electricity is included in my condo fees so no real savings for me but I think summer is for us to feel warm, not cold, fact missed by some of my co- workers
-
A Date with my Internet Crush
Did he ask you the same ? Risk is usually on both sides in this kind of meeting
-
Arena Massage
Sounds encouraging to me, all those murderers gently servicing senior citizens !
-
In Thailand Right Now, Do You Wear A Mask Or Not?
are you planning to rob somebody Rob?
-
Is Dreamboys Moving?
we need to check listing on Bangkok Stock Exchange perhaps
-
The Cloud Massage Bangkok
When you enter my apartment first thing you notice is sizable Brazilian painting of naked native girl. You think it makes me straight? Not disputing that most massage guys are straight, often with wife and kids. One always wonders though, how straight is guy who sports erection as soon as he starts massage. Reader hit the nail - no need for gay or straight labels , all that matters is what happens after door are closed. Never lose hope, there was boy I offed quite a few times , so straight that he did not allow even touch his bum. And yet he succumbed to charms of one of our non-contributing members who let me know because was acting on my recommendation to off him and things went too far so to speak. On next trip guy in question actually professed ( we had great chemistry) that he lost his male virginity and was shocked to find out that he actually liked it. Ever since I consider 'straight" sticker useless when comes to working guys.
-
The return of Super A
jackets? they had snow in that soi or what? But for 200 / drink I'd be tempted to check. I offed one boy from there over years but he was good enough so I repeated the feast day or two later so generally have good memories from there. Once me and ChristianPFC were stuck there during deluge so at least it was roof over their heads and pretext to do some body serach of guys seating with us
-
The return of Super A
one more bar always welcomed we see how they will do. What type of guys they have ? Some muscle or just skinny twinks ?
-
Another trip report, this time from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
yes , almost all guys I met were Mexican, I actually asked them what cities they are from. Exception is boy 'Second" who was Colombian from Cali for whom escorting was just a side job according to what he told me only club I went, Anthropology ( other two were temporarily closed) opened around 10 and there were patrons from that time but started being crowded from like 11.30 pm . Evem heavy rain one night did not stop people, including me from coming
-
Just arrived in Pattaya- Restaurant recommendations ??
good food , sometimes handsome waiters but I found it bit pricey. One of those places with poor ambiance but very good food. When there with boys (boys) watch what they order as some seafood dishes are expensive. Good hunting spot at bar closure time as many boys are passing by after end of shift, keep your eyes wide opened when alone there. Once I was dining with guy and he noticed I follow sight of another guy passing by and said condemningly "I know what you are thinking !"