Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. neither do I, still 31 my own
  2. what about 'the best gay destination in the world" ?
  3. and obviously this forum as well
  4. while I agree with you on quantity of unsatisfactory experiences, my opinion too , I'd say everybody should do his own trial instead to listening to us. I had few good ones , almost universally transplants from other bars usually and one of our members who likes that same kind of boys I do is of good opinion about Jupiter boys. Granted he is perhaps 30 years if not more younger then me which may be a factor.
  5. make sure you dress properly and behave not to embarrass your boy. 50 years! Don't you have friends who die and you are supposed to attend service , often at the church ? Lucky you
  6. also Moonlight and Jupiter, some muscle in New twilight and Dreamboys. From massage places Arena , Senso , Sabaidee , Jey Spa nad VClub (VCK )
  7. so let him go and you stay home or drive him up there and return to pick him up after service
  8. impressive door
  9. he found somebody younger perhpas ?
  10. Where I live we have a lot of snow but still every winter it seems to be surprise to both general public and roads services.
  11. We can expect higher than usual traffic in Patpong 2 and soi 4 during those days I guess ?
  12. everybody knows Angelo, even me who never been to Medellin, quite possibly it's different Angelo though
  13. BTS is well over ground
  14. that's gross exaggeration but certainly a lot of American infrastructure , other than metal detectors at schools, is less than impressive for such an affluent country
  15. stop talking about me please
  16. it reminds me what I heard from one teacher when there " we are not only comparing ourselves to USA , we also look at Haiti, both neighbors next door " One of my closest friend broke his leg while cycling in western province Pinar del Rio in spring 2019 and was taken to some provincial hospital there. He was charged for care , cast was very basic but to this day he marvels how good job they did. to this day he says jokingly . ' if you have to break your leg, only in Cuba"
  17. your observation are the same like mine. I'd add country is also very affordable for travelers. And those concerned with not being able to drink while there please lake consolation in fact that on my first evening , in Shiraz, I was offered moonshine quite a few times despite crowds on the main drag.
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I'd rather say 'devotion"
  19. lucky you !
  20. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    I have better news. Once in Raya I left freshly exchanged quite a few thousand on the table in wide opened backpack, it was like almost in pure view. I did not realize that until morning when it was time to pay and yes , money was still there. Only difference was that it was not my first ( neither last time ) with that guy. quite often when I'm entertained by well rehearsed guy I may have money ready and point to him - "this is yours" before we even start sinning. Universally they collect it always after the session.
  21. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    I did not even know that's possible, thank you for opening me to new ideas
  22. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    never felt threatened or unsafe in Thailand although I took street trade only once and it went smoothly. Two times had unpleasant situation when guy demanded more than we agreed ( I almost always discuss compensation up front ) , one guy gave up and left unhappy, other one refused to leave until I pay so I did in order not to create a scene. Late night/ early morning stroll through empty Silom and Patpong is actually one of my small pleasures in life. In room I don't tempt fate so keep money in the safe but nothing paranoid, whatever is in my pockets , stays there and was never lifted up. I have system of assigning fixed amount to each pocket so it's easy for me to check. Possibly had once 500 baht stolen in crowded BTS but even that I'm not sure as it's possibility that I dropped banknote when pulling money to buy a ticket .
  23. they must be genetically modified by eating Vegemite
  24. No harm done if true

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.