Everything posted by vinapu
-
Arriving in Thailand
now we know where color of uniforms is coming from
-
Grab a last look at Hua Lamphong
yes and we still remember banners in soi Twilight ' this soi will go on for another 6 years"
- Silom bars
-
"Horrific" New Covid Variant Discovered
that's fine al long as I'm not required to carry it with me whenever I'm going, that's big difference
-
"Horrific" New Covid Variant Discovered
last thing we need is tracking device on our phones, covid or not. I find idea of being fined for not having one very Stalinist one What's next ? chains?
-
'Unable to travel' extension OK'd
+1
-
Rules for Internal Thai Flights
I'm looking for good hearts, not sizes although size helps
-
Rules for Internal Thai Flights
when he is coming and what bar he will be working in ?
-
Yellow Line to cover 30.4 kilometers
slowly but surely Bangkok public transit system is covering more and more ground Hope massage places in LadPrao soi 101 survive until access will be made so easy
-
SSL Certificate
should be OK now, I had the same but now all is good
-
Tawan bar
No doubt but many of us have such an option in places 3 hours flight away , never mind 13 or 23.
-
"Horrific" New Covid Variant Discovered
and this brings another question; will their populaces will be patient enough to go through another rounds of lockdowns and closures ?
-
Tawan bar
I have my doubts whether as many people will travel to Thailand to comb through the apps which can be done at home instead of entertaining themselves in bars. Approaching Mona Lisa in the Louvre can't be compared at staring at the same painting even on the best computer screen .
-
"Horrific" New Covid Variant Discovered
and there's another problem : even if vaccines are available will they be used as certain part of populaces in both developed and developing countries are flat-earthers flatly refusing getting a shoots ?
-
Patpong and Soi 4 Restaurants
how you take it? raw or well done ? Photo may be of poor quality but certainly guys there are not. From what you say and show it looks I may start liking soi 4, who would think? World is really changing, LOL
-
Tawan bar
looks less than inviting , at least for now but hope dies last
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I agree , nice kissing scene at end of episode
-
Thai Pass
alreday? they were supposed to open on the Dec 2nd Hope somebody will visit and report his findings
-
"Horrific" New Covid Variant Discovered
that sounds like wise choice
- Thai Pass
-
Thai Pass
it looks that they are changing testing regime to antigen from Dec 16th so practically it applies to new Thai Pass registrants
-
Thai Pass
if that passes I wonder what happens to people who purchased 'test and go 'packages including costly PCR tests- will they get refund , still will be required to take PCR test as new rules will apply only to new Thai Pass applications? Just curious. I guess we 'll learn soon enough. I guess tourist arrivals are picking up because I noticed slight increase in hotel prices on Agoda in recent days
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
thank you Lee Thanat, that's nick I forgot, thank you for reminding me . I'm still impressed by his clear pronunciation, even if I don't understand what he is saying at least I hear it clearly.
-
"Horrific" New Covid Variant Discovered
we have two choices : to allow ourselves to be scared to death by every news coming from here and there well before their possible severity is confirmed or vaccinate ourselves , wear mask and try to live our lives as close to normal as we can. I opt for a second option if only because none of my enemies got so far seriously sick with covid nevermind died from it, so if they survived barely scratched so must I.
-
Gay Apps are busy in Bangkok
no wonder , Christmas is coming up I'm glad you back, you were quiet for a while.