vinapu
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Olddaddy and floridarob
Everything posted by vinapu
-
Inflated rates?!
sad to report I believe you so I guess I don't get fucked ? Bottom of your story is that we get off for different reasons , with some being Speedy Gonzaleses where just look of naked body brings them to the brink all the way to those who need night long warm-up to exercise. And that's source of different tips being charged as boy may consider 500 for 15 minutes effort better deal than toiling 2 hours for 2000
-
Inflated rates?!
not really . Fees I pay are usually briefly negotiated with guy in question and are only loosely connected to what forums or mamasans may be steering me to pay. Our experience with providers is of very personal nature and we should be paying what WE think is good value for us, be it sex, quasi boyfriend experience or just satisfying curiosity or bend of those three.
-
In bad taste?
eulogy was ok, Fonda' s complains were bad taste
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
that alley is also shortest walk from Patpong are to Sam Yan MRT station and Wat Haulampong for thse in need to go there . It actually called Soi Wat Hualampong ...... it's actually surprising how often it happens , even in upscale shops like A&P hotel in Phnom Penh . Specially annoying when guy leaves you there and there's nobody to ask for fresh bottle or refill.
- One night in Bangkok and the boys are...
-
March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
I was not asked but before jason does I may voice suspicion that this is another case of well known , at least for me, phenomena - best pizza is in Bangkok, best Polish sausage in Chicago and best chicken with cashew nuts in Toronto. Cambodian boys in Bangkok and Pattaya are also marginally more interesting than ones in Cambodia herself. And wait for December when Trump will be collection his Nobel Peace prize in Oslo, much more handsome than sitting behind the desk in Oval Cabinet plotting who to screw up next, Cuba or Colombia.
- March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
-
Dancing at Rainbow Dragon
Yes, because dancing on the stage and dancing on the bar counter in the boy bar have different meaning and different purpose, second case allowing for minimal or even non-existing artistic content. Is the same with very word 'boy'. When one says ' I met two Tawan boys walking their neatly dressed boys to the school " we know whaty each case of word ' boy ' used means and only question we have is " did they walked their sons or grandsons to school ?"
-
Bangkok or Pattaya
just take the subway or BTS to end of line and walk back to where you started, it will keep you busy, entertained and , in rainy season wet, for most days. By time Pattaya constructs her monorail you will be 127 y.o. or something , so not viable option
-
Bangkok or Pattaya
no, I noticed the same. Explanation is easy, in Bangkok with exception of few pockets around Grand Palace and perhpas Sukhumvit , they deal mostly with local people. While in Pattaya most customers seem to be tourists , many of them rude or clueless or both
- Phnom Penhs hottest hottie?
-
In bad taste?
at 88, I'd forgive her, senility and all. She has chance of talking to Redford in not so distant future, while that youngster Streisand need to wait and wait
-
Supertown Jomtien Complex shows
it was typo, already corrected , should read 2030. as for six months away - few more Orange Overlord's peace loving actions like recent in Iran and we will be lucky if we can travel at all , never mind that far
- Dancing at Rainbow Dragon
-
Dancing at Rainbow Dragon
on the stage - I agree. But place them on the bar counter in boy bar and all of the sudden shows is exciting and eye pleasing.
-
Dancing at Rainbow Dragon
both dead
-
Supertown Jomtien Complex shows
Great to hear as I 'm planning Oct 2030 trip already
-
Bangkok Silom Saturday night
what happened ? just curious as I find Quarter Silom overpriced
-
Bangkok Gay Dance Clubs
lets start, me first: rumors are Olddaddy got struck with diarrhea yesterday and was stuck indoors whole day
-
Thailand Trip Report February/March 2026
thanks God I was not invited !
-
Supertown Jomtien Complex shows
Best Bar
-
Bangkok Gay Dance Clubs
not my experience in 25 years and 40 odd trips so lets disagree. Of course I don't have gold necklace and don't even use the wallet as poor people don't need one
-
Residences Saladaeng Spa
I personally tend to avoid hard-to- get guys as being so popular and busy they tend to rush things to make for next arrangement on time and that's mood killer for me , those four simple words " I must go now"
-
Bangkok Gay Dance Clubs
saying that Thailand is country with so much danger is like saying summers in Iceland are unbearably hot. Surely dangers exists here and there but certainly being afraid at streets at night is not something to think about while there
-
Inflated rates?!
I did not know people live that long !