Everything posted by vinapu
-
Pattaya in Low Season
50 will do the trick, I witnessed it few days ago
-
Pattaya in Low Season
see post #67 please
-
Nice massage in Hua Hin
WHAT?????????????????? / my undersore/
-
Pattaya in Low Season
what I suggest is to take bar hopping tour with few other people like our members and very fast you will learn that it's no such thing like less atrractive. I'm of firm believe that even Hunchback of Notre Dame would find his takers. While I understand what do you mean, it's fact that attractive for one is just warranting glance over for otheres and plian ugly for others still . By then grace of God we had different tastes so all have a chance. As for settling for the best it depends on hornines level. Even on this trip barely 1 week in the making i got involved with some I'm not sure will be looking for repeats. Sometimes we need to go with what is available to stave off that lonely chak wow / spelling ?/ session in the cold room in front of TV. Beauty of Thialand is that is easier to realize dreams but even here not sure thing.
-
Pattaya in Low Season
if you don't mind I'd like to add you to a lists of posts/ posters I rudely suggested to shut up on a previous page
-
Bottle of wine sees big hike
In last few days daily I have a beer at 80 baht at Oscars during their happy hour. Yesterday all of then sudden it went up to 110, so much for not seeing an increase. When asked WTF, above mentioned hike was cited as reason.
-
What to See in Vietnam?
While in Hanoi I'd leave few days unplanned because one can find tempting sightseeing offers from various travel agents , temple here , cave there and scenning scenery everywhere type sights. If one asks me trip to Vietnem without visiting Halong Bay is like trip to Cambodia skipping Siem Reap. can be done by why bother? Generally north I found much more interesting than south. If you Vietnam War generation and are in Hoi An, visit to My Lai massacre site brings perspective and very sobering at that. I second recommendation My Son site, there should be offters of returning from the site by thne boat , highly recommended
-
Pattaya in Low Season
Winner is true winner when comes to drink prices- 75 baht, like you said one can enertain whole bar for 1000. As for low season I'm not disputing although must say I peronally don't see much difference between Dec , I was here last time and now when comes to bars. But it was shocking to walk along Dongtan beach on Thursday , very sunny pleasant day , 1.30 p.m. and in some concesions hardly anybody, same same on the stretch without concessions. This made me beliving it is low season , pleasantly surprised with the weather though. Since last Sunday one serious mid-day rain , few late at night and some drizzles. At home we would be complaining about very dry summer with such days .
-
Boyz Boyz Boyz Club, In Gay Pattaya, Thailand
that's correct but this is applicable only to show boys, regular off fee is 500, I know because took another boy home frpom there last night and hope to this again today for surprising reason - provided one of best massages ever , when he left I slept like baby till almost 11.00 , coming down for breakfast alone as he left after massage at 3.30 a.m I met concerned looks all hotel staff what this singularity is supposed to mean. I guess only redemption will be to bring two boys downstairs tomorrow, not a bad idea by the way.
-
How much baht will you get?
33.00 per 1 USD at this very moment , I'm sitting in the internet cafe beside Tukcom with good view of rates posted at exchange kiosk in front of the shop.
-
BKK 2018 visit plan
You have every reason to come as well. I checked for you how our common friend from Tawan is doing and haste to report you will not be disappointed, Ripe steely muscles like before , perhaps even better and the same great attitude, gotta go , getting hot in here, LOL
-
Pattaya in Low Season
don't want to sound rude but would you guys shut up ?
-
Boyz Boyz Boyz Club, In Gay Pattaya, Thailand
Repeat visit to BBB last night resulted in an off of sizable hunk. Since he is show boy off fee was shocking 800 baht but gnashed my teeth and I'm glad I did. Regular boys can be offed for paltry 500. So at least BBB reached and even improved BKK levels. For first show bar full, even 12.45 a.m show quite well attended with more than 30 spectators so they are casing in I guess. But there's competition with much more reasonable pricing so one can wonder at one point convergention will happen. Glad to report that in my case money very well spent , another axe murderer turned pussy cat / well almost / . It seems they don't use number tags anymore ,employing name tags instead. I start to think that all that boys in shirts and jeans BS means that they can be had for an regular off price 500 while those better presented carry higher price tag as far as off fee goes.
-
Chang Chui - Bangkok's newest creative space
let me know when if you really mean near future
-
Walking Street: before and after
went for a walk last night and glad to report that all is still the same , surprisingly considering now is supposedly low season it was very crowded
-
Pattaya in Low Season
Even if I'm not in camp offing younger crowd , before I taker my guy I always ask him if he has his ID whether my hotel checks it or not, just to create and cultivate good habit.
-
All about cock size?
YESSSS, it was great relief another night to see that boy with silicone deformed cock is gone from XBoys. I wish him well but not on the stage.
-
All about cock size?
count me in, perhaps big doesn't matter that much but I don't like those oddly shaped, sideways oriented etc , not to mention with dubious 'improvements' like silicone, mooks and so on. But truth to be told, cock size and shape doesn't matter as much for me even as closely as body shape and smile and I can prove that in court - out of 6 boys I offed most often, 8 times or more , 2 have somewhat unsightly cock
-
View Talay Condos Pattaya ?
Perhaps not in such extreme but you may be into something. I offed boy from Oscars last night an all he had on him was 20 baht And don't call boys who are hosting your dick or you host their 'sons of the bitches', better not to tempt bad karma ong
-
Travelling with gogo boy
that's best of both worlds, he has his price and you have your fun
-
Building a Vision of Heaven
coffin made by DaVinci ot Michelangelo is still a coffin and gallows constructed by Eiffel are still gallows
-
High-speed rail to link Pattaya with airports
on anothar hand I remeber from yeras ago plans to built new airport / Swamy / wehn annpounced invited thensam eking of comments and still here we are
-
Pattaya in Low Season
I noticed this in Bamgkok, and to top your observation often they are on younger side. But this is welcomed development since keeps bars alive and boys fed. One of my quasi regulars got new shiny motorcycle ./ not motorsai / from his Chinese lady but still expereesed desire to share some whisky with me when she will be gone so he's not quite spoiled yet. In Dec , young Chinese snatched famous Mekhin from me at old Jupiter. So you are right , I feel the pinch and as said , I don't mind.
-
Travelling with gogo boy
this is what you think but those "others" may not necessarily to see it that way, specially when companion is looking very young and we all know thet Asians often look younger than they are. I'm sitting in the cafe in soi Post office and there's late 40tish farang with girl who definitely looks very very young. Three patrons included me rolled their eyes with question mark in . Yes, none of our damn business but I don't want to be in the news as bystander of some bust, it's broad daylight by the way.
-
Travelling with gogo boy
hatever you use it's stuil haggling which some may not be comfartable with and for others may spoil the fun. I'm in 2nd camp, don't mind some price idea exchange but as soon as other arguments that just plain number are drawn my fun baloon deflates rapidly