Everything posted by vinapu
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
you forgot to add " and report my findings promptly here"
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
and another one in Wall Str soi by Greek Temple looking building near Patpong.
-
12/25 trip
It had been a while since I used Ekkamai as I prefer to get to Bangkok by airport bus from Jomtien but I'd just climb stairs to Ekkamai BTS right there and too a train. Taxis in Bangkok are great and friendly priced but traffic tends to be equally great and definitely less friendly
-
12/25 trip
people like you, staying at Capella have different criteria and fatter wallets than poorer, Nantra Silom dwellers.
-
56 Surawong vs The Tarntawan
read that elevator sign the same way you would read ' no sex ' in many massage shops
-
56 Surawong vs The Tarntawan
56 Suriwong or other options for you.
-
56 Surawong vs The Tarntawan
Unfortunately I need to confirm what Rob says. On my last stay in Tarntawan , even if booked non-smoking room ( I quit smoking in grade 6 ) I was given room with clear smoking smell. It did not bother me as much but guy I brought in the evening was complaining loudly. Learned my lesson and ever since utilize other options in the area although if price was competitive I'd stay at Tarntawan due to location
-
Would you ever consider an advanced sex doll?
no, Bezos is rich enough already
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
Wow !!! Welcome back ! 1/ Think about Raya or Baan Silom , if you ask me. A lot of people are praising new Ibis Styles and Quarter Silom. There's Nishitetsu right beside Soi 4 . Siam Heritage on Surwong is also around the corner from Patpong and I can certify that old policy of prohibiting guests is abandoned. 2/ Usual suspects Jupiter , Moonlight and Tawan still apply . Arena is there , try Jey Spa or Glam , they share some boys. Prince and new History of Massage near National Stadium may be of your interest. Atlas, clone of Tawan may re-open in soi 6 as some rumors have it but so far nobody confirmed it did.
-
12/25 trip
well blended into toppings ?
-
56 Surawong vs The Tarntawan
Between those two I'm for 56 Suriwong as it ticks my boxes better that Tarntawan, only this is lack of safety deposit box in the room , one needs to rent one on reception. I'm one of those who prefer NOT to have ID check of guests . Once at Tarntawan two forum members , both Asian looking visited me for a coffee in broad daylight and still had their ID checked and held until they left. I found it weird . Over all Raya and Baan Silom are my favorites in the Silom ghetto .
-
Accomodation in Bangok when staying in Thailand for 2 months
thank you but I'm already retired (retired , not retarded, mind you) and I enjoy that time of my life immensely , at least so far.
-
Accomodation in Bangok when staying in Thailand for 2 months
You not far from truth as I stay in most hotels in the area with exception of expensive ones. Even if I did not stay , my friends were and I had chance of peeking into their room out of curiosity . Never camped in either I Residences but passed by them enough times to notice where they are.
-
Accomodation in Bangok when staying in Thailand for 2 months
that's I Residence Silom That's I Residence Sathorn
-
Longest visit yet!
before long , you will be back
- Have prices doubled?
- Winner boys
-
Winner boys
yes, but what is drawing me there is not as much toilet related fragrant air and traffic as fact I observed long ago - chances of having empty set beside, which increases travel comfort exponentially , is much higher at end of plane than everywhere else
-
Trip Report (January 2026)
I'd go even further and say , even if its useful to one reader , it's good enough. Hotel I stay most often , in which I spend more of my usual lonely and cold Bangkok nights than anywhere else, is Baan Silom in soi 3, otherwise rarely mentioned here. I know only 2 other members who stay there. I did not know about it's existence until member z909, no longer here, mentioned it favourably and I decided to check.
-
First time Pattaya, I need your thoughts and recommendations
Ok so still better be careful with Montien when one is considering bringing guests with him. Academic for me as hotel is clearly well above of what I'm prepared to pay
-
Would you ever consider an advanced sex doll?
my first reaction when I saw thread tittle was " over my dead body " but looking at what is available I changed my tune - I must say I like an idea. Wouldn't purchase though until I tried how he feels but I assume they do good job making it feel like real skin and muscle . Model brings some resemblance to one of Jupiter guys, face wise at least
-
Recommendation for hotel to watch fireworks 31 Dec 2026
two heavy set both Chinese had sex on the table and broke it ?
-
Did some forum members pass?
no, I don't drink during day time unless it's weekend or weekday
-
Homophobic actor turns to GoFundMe to pay rent
Sure , and Melania is Trump's first wife
-
12/25 trip
that's the one there's another pool on top floor