Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I was at home reading this forum after quite a busy day earlier today. Happy New Year everybody , ladies , gentlemen and you guys over there !
  2. Happy New Year to you too always young Olddaddy ! Forget about 2025 and start thinking about 2027 already since 2026 is there
  3. have fun !
  4. I'm happy continuing what I started WHEN I was young
  5. +1 I just wanted to type the same but you beat me to it, eh , to be young again
  6. vinapu replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    in 10 years you still will be saying " oh to be young again like I was in 2025 , sigh"
  7. vinapu replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I wanted to say " but the cat is missing ' but upon closer look I found him
  8. stamp collecting, so 20th century undertaking, sigh
  9. Surfcrest is still alive and I believe even posted something very recently on his former forum
  10. and handsome, don't forget handsome !
  11. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    depends who is looking. I don't see anything wrong with tattoos, one can always dim the light or switch them altogether
  12. don't forget about your Orange Overlord
  13. what you know it's only surface
  14. I heard Peter is going to Sydney on the same day so you guys can switch apartments
  15. we are talking about Chao Praya cruise or Bangkok - Singapore one ?
  16. it must be true. Last summer I was tasked with emptying mail box of my friend who went for 3 months long vacation. Total number of pieces of mail he received in that period was FIVE, all bank statements. Likely other countries will be watching closely how Danish experiment will play. I consider myself heavy user of postal services but even I think twice a week pick up and delivery would be sufficient. On another hand all that rush to digitize our affairs will have sad consequences when we start losing our faculties, forgetting first passwords, then even in what bank our money is . If no records of those will be left somewhere I don't envy executors or people taking care of their loved ones with dementia.
  17. you are so cheerfull
  18. we will learn in due course in the future
  19. on this forum he was posting as williewillie
  20. in Bangkok , on the apps you have guys from every corner of globe and of any race , age , built etc you may fancy
  21. now we know why
  22. I agree 125% with you but deal with contacts as you do with boiling water, if you not careful, harmless thing may hurt you . I had two cases , both very good guys , who after obtaining my Line started bombarding me with multiple messages a day. " how are you ? ' , ' did you eat already ?' , "I miss you " etc which fast become annoying beyond measure. To put it mildly , it did not help their case as I stopped answering and when there, I try to avoid one at any cost and lost my hots for another entirely.
  23. do they have any edible food as well ?
  24. Almost every boy seeing me approaching with note in hand subconsciously lowers his briefs to make his safe more accessible so there is consent for sure.
  25. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Tiger is his nick

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.