Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. look again, on old king bills decimal on reverse was in upper right corner, on new king decimal is on the center left side . I just checked, Stamps are not only thing I collect, sigh.
  2. really ?
  3. that is what happens when one has drink before lunch
  4. second version is correct I guess
  5. you did not ask me but I take occasion to say I got quite a few Christmas / New Year messages from my contacts and , no, none was to ask for something. Quite nice surprise was message from Cambodian guy, his first since I saw him in Jun.
  6. Thank you for great, dynamic report I was at Jey quite a few times with various guys and they never cut me on time, like they knew it's sensitive issue for me so your adventure it's bit surprising
  7. is he still dead ?
  8. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I already told you , you are soo cheerful
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Me ? never !
  10. likely you are right but for long terms stays they may have an attractive price option, never hurts to investigate
  11. it' while since I was there but don't count on much less than 1500 , they will inform you in no uncertain terms before session anyways
  12. at least he was young. My most scary ride on motorsai was in Bangkok on Suthisan Rd and driver was at least 60 if not better. When arrived I was about to kiss the ground.
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    you are welcome and enjoy while it lasts, lol
  14. vinapu replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    you on your way back to Bangkok ?
  15. vinapu replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    save your money for something better than maintaining fiction. Generally people are neither stupid nor blind and whenever somebody tells you " you don't look your age " it usually means they look for a free lunch or loan. Or both.
  16. me ? I'm old crippled fool with walker, gymnast? pleeeze
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    answer is " no, he is not"
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Happy New Year guys ! I'm glad you trying to have some fun at my expense.
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    They can't care less about stamp collection but certainly they know stingy and vinapu are not going together well so Keith and rob are right - it's pockets they watch. As for bars there are some - Jupiter, Fresh Boys, Dreamboys where I enjoy fair amount of anonymity so they feel free to great extend to ignore that old troll me. Speaking about pockets, one of my regular guys once took jokingly to check contents of one of my shirt pockets. Joke did not go well with me and as far as offs are concerned , he is dropped for good from list of prospective philatelists.
  20. next installment clearly overdue
  21. and for you too !
  22. i wonder when was last time you had your neck broken ?
  23. oh no, you got pregnant ?
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    +1 and it works other way too. If bar is packed boys may become selective as who their preferred customer may be. If there are few customers , all of the sudden all eyes and on them and smiles beaming from ear to ear

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.