Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I, for one like it. Reminds me wake after funeral on my father's favorite aunt. Started sad, death , funeral , you know the stuff. But as we seat around the table it started to be more and more jolly by the minute. At end everybody got drunk, drunk drivers demolished fence around the house and we are still smiling at recollection of both aunt and wake.
  2. for me second to Golden Girls you got that right !
  3. shot of world acclaimed " vinapu classic" drink will cure you immediately. Here's receipt : mix 70 % of gin with 30% of gin , don't shake, just gulp in one go. Voilla!
  4. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I'm far from a angel but one thing I don't do : request anything complimentary. If I'm offered , I will take, but ask ? I rather do without
  5. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I don't fly mid plane , i fly in row 63. I do carry such travel pillow since I discovered how useful she is during long flights and wouldn't dare to carry such treasured pillow to even most classy bar
  6. I got a word not long ago from somebody in the know that there are chances "has" changed to 'had'. It was similar case with Siam Heritage on Suriwong but i tested personally on two occasions that it's no longer an issue
  7. I think you mean Atlanta hotel in Sukhumvit area. I believe they are still around but no idea whether they stick to their 14th century policies
  8. still better than ' troll ' or ' fool ' like our esteemed members recently traded in another thread
  9. very nice , thank you for being so kind but it would be good if you tell me something i don't know, he, he
  10. when comes to rules, people can always take a hint from recent American actions in Venezuela
  11. that's not nice as for tittle of this thread "Did some forum members pass?" answer would be :" not sure but it looks soon two will " if that continues. Thank you for an entertainment, how we go about paying for the tickets ?
  12. hope he still will be there year from now when my next trip in January 2027 is due so I can assess his qualities myself. And there's still eye contact and smile thing. Even most outstanding specimen gets bypassed if he is clearly not interested in that ugly, KFC man alike , troll
  13. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    providing there are pillows available in the bar
  14. and that's how it's supposed to be
  15. I did not judge rob, it was judgement of boys look in my eyes
  16. Welcome in paradise ! While I do the same, I think for narrative and ease of following story it would be better if we identify members somehow " I had dinner with member A " and then went to Tawan where I met member B"
  17. not as much to protect identity , rather to let other people inform about their movements themselves if they wish to or keep in the shadows if they see reason for that. Few trips ago I had reason to make sure certain boy doesn't know I'm in Thailand already. He was offed by my friend ( boy knew that we know each other ) who , not being privy to my ' secret ' , told him I just arrived which spoiled my surprise. I learned my lesson and ever since I substitute say " I saw floridarob sucking nice boy in the open at Good Boys ' with " I saw forum friend sucking ugly boy in the open at Good Boys". This way it leaves you open door to boast about your conquer or keep quiet about it .
  18. vinapu replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    remember there are two other Zing hotels in the area, one mid way between Boyztown and Jomtien is actually my favorite at the moment
  19. vinapu replied to kram987's topic in Gay Bangkok
    quite a few I suspect. I can point to at least 5
  20. relax man, ease up, you don't want to get heart attack or something
  21. I must say I was never big fan of Dreamboys but I visit it every trip to enjoy relative anonymity and be free of mamasans harassment thanks to that. It needs to be said though that recently I'm warming up to their selection and I'm fond of one of their guys
  22. we are very opposite - I don't like when staff remembers me and , God forbid, gets too familiar and too close . And even in hotel I'm returning to I prefer to get a room I did not utilize previously
  23. I don't know, he was kind of girly twink, definitely not my type

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.