Everything posted by vinapu
-
Hotei Park Silom- Suriwong - new kid on the block
That is in so called family room only , two other , cheaper , kinds of rooms have normal beds there
-
Hotei Park Silom- Suriwong - new kid on the block
that's sure thing considering I play the same numbers from Jan 1990 so obviously big win is due soon and no later than Aug 2236
-
Hotei Park Silom- Suriwong - new kid on the block
looks very nice but with those rates I can't envision myself being guest there unless we will have another pandemic with related dramatic drop in prices
-
Russian Drone Strike Has Radiation Escaping from Chernobyl Shield
1986, I know when I was in Novosibirsk
-
Russian Drone Strike Has Radiation Escaping from Chernobyl Shield
finally you came to your senses
-
Hotei Park Silom- Suriwong - new kid on the block
not as stupid idea as it sounds, one of my friends just recently was almost hit by motorbike going against traffic while crossing Suriwong at Patpong on zebra
-
Re. Red (Easy) Planet Hotel, Surawong
+1
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
Getting a bit of nostalgia ?
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
Can't one study Shakespeare's works in Italian or even Swahili?
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
thanks God , I almost got heart attack
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
that's attitude I like
- Did you do much in 2025?
-
Did you do much in 2025?
problem is , a lot of those decent and hardworking people voted him in the office
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
it was Herodotus who first mentioned that rule, we had that in Latin class. Or was it Tacitus ?
-
Accomodation in Bangok when staying in Thailand for 2 months
have fun searching
-
Accomodation in Bangok when staying in Thailand for 2 months
considering that in few blocks around Patpong there are perhaps 40- 50 hotels you won't even need to do much walking. Don't forget new and thus rarely yet mentioned Hotei Park Silom ( yes, that the spelling ) on Narathiwas , around the corner from Amara and Easy ( formerly Red ) Planet hotels .
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
i think they will do better eating cheese than playing chess
-
Accomodation in Bangok when staying in Thailand for 2 months
yes, In fact I know for sure that Baan Silom in soi 3 have long term rates which are not posted on Agoda but I saw the sticker on computer in reception quite a few times. So assume some other hotels may offer similar deals
-
Accomodation in Bangok when staying in Thailand for 2 months
everything boils down to a price and sometimes it's better to pay for space we like , even if not used for full term paid , rather than rent a digs we don't like but want to save the money.
-
Did you do much in 2025?
thank you for cheering us up
-
Are you a wanker?
I would add some bleach and vitamin C
- Are you a wanker?
-
Patpong comings and goings
try, enjoy and report here , in that order, Please and thank you
-
Are you a wanker?
New Dusit Thani i ideal as it's just by both stations and it's obviously , with all that overtime you are working , in your price range
-
Some Good News About Liquor Sales
Huraaaaaah!