Everything posted by vinapu
-
Thailand trip November 2025
after somewhat disastrous August 2024 trip I had moments when I wish I was lesbian
-
Whats happening with Boyz boyz boyz?
that way exactly my thinking after visit to both Phetboy ( now Boy Boy ) spa first and then museum
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
- A Wander Around Silom
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Get well fast !
-
Whats happening with Boyz boyz boyz?
it's actually very well positioned for those attending Saphan Kwai massage venues. One can see it on the left as approaching Saphan Kwai station from Ari
-
Advice sought for a BKK GAY bar for beer but not boys n tips
sharp eye
-
Minimum Tip Increases
only case I'm familiar with as a sort of victim was actually other way around. I was quoted 25% more than my Asian friend
-
Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
Dish looks yummy. I wonder on which stretch of Suriwong that Sarica restaurant is ? Beauty of that dish is that almost everywhere it tastes bit differently. ......................... At Dreamboys you did right thing . Mamasan likely pressed boy to agree in order not to lose customer. If you agreed chance that it would turn bad for either one of you or both was very high. I'm glad I have an allergy to seeking mamasan's help and always prefer to sort things with boy myself. and we are very humble
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
- A Wander Around Silom
- A Wander Around Silom
-
Who Would You Most Like To Meet?
in sync with an original question
-
Thailand trip November 2025
why avoid ?, it may be nice to have quiet drink without being molested
-
Thailand trip November 2025
keep in mind your 'regular ' not necessarily is boy from last trip, he may be the same boy whom you saw yesterday or last Tuesday and still recall encounter with you, acting accordingly
-
Thailand trip November 2025
post deleted as macaroni21 said it all already on previous page and did it better then me here
-
Massage Boy
often but i must say , never ever happened to me in Jey nor in Senso. Truth needs to be told cutting time short is not always bad thing when session did not go very well and thanks God it's over . And if session went VERY well, who cares about it being 15 minutes shorter, paradise is paradise
-
Massage Boy
I'm pretty certain they they don't buy that poverty story any more than somebody in Mexico would be believing in poverty of somebody who came there all the way from Thailand.
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
- Bangkok and Pattaya, Nov/Dec 2025
-
Thailand trip November 2025
Guys in more business oriented places, where decorum is less observed, like Senso , Prince , Arena , Jey and even in some Saphan Kwai places start massage in the nude or shed clothes very early in the session .