Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jasper

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jasper

  1. Soi Twilight has closed and most of the bars moved to Patpong 2. For a ripped fitness model type, try Moonlight bar.
  2. Le Meridian, Crowne Plaza, Pullman G
  3. Moonlight will be closed 18 May (Saturday)due to Buddhist Non-Alcohol Day.
  4. Jasper replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    How do you know Nut? from Muay Thai?
  5. Jasper posted a topic in Gay Thailand
    Men in uniform party
  6. Drim, is that your hand touching cowboy hat guy’s body at 3:20?
  7. Jasper replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Drim, Jupiter dismantled shower booth and replaced by a couple of tables and chairs on the elevated floor for the better view.
  8. Sexy Sexy Lover
  9. Has anyone noticed that Moonlight model Lucky is listed under “our staff” page on the Prince website. http://www.theprincebkk.com/our-staff/page/3/
  10. Yes they do. Surprisingly they only take small spread. Once I have exchanged £1000 worth of baht to GBP there.
  11. This evening Babe and Boom were spotted walking Suriwong road with two Chinese female customers who seem to be friends with each other. I wonder they are sharing the same hotel room.
  12. Jasper replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Jupiter boy #76 has been taken off from the bar scene by a Chinese female customer recently. He was spotted in Moonlight dressed in Gucci head to toe accompanying the customer. Increasingly, I hear female customers are keeping her boy away from working in the bar and retaining him while she has an infatuation with him.
  13. I want season 2 too as long as Keaton is in it! I really, really like Keaton!!!
  14. Both Orange and Green Superrich accept a photocopy of passport.
  15. Jasper replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Tawana Hotel was known to charge Joiner fee 1000B along with Montien Hotel in the same area few years ago but I don’t know if it’s still the case.
  16. Last night 4 Moonlight models Babe, Lucky, Mark and Smart were spotted at Jupiter with a female and a male customer.
  17. Wow, I am speechless after reading about your nanny & 2 bed room hotel search. You have a military grade logistics, administrative skills.
  18. Jasper replied to 18past19's topic in Gay Thailand
    My friend was also put off by Lucky boys’s aggressive mamasan and left after 5 minutes but luckily the boy he liked recently moved to Moonlight. lol
  19. GoldMember, Thanks for your report. Brilliant as always.
  20. I heard a customer is paying 20,000 baht overnight for a Moonlight model. This is the highest rate I have heard for BKK gogo boy.
  21. Apparently DBP mamasan informed my friend that they are moving to the bigger place next door, empty space on the right of the photo this month although no interior decoration has been done so far. Also my friend spotted the old German owner is attending the bar every night. I am confused. I thought he sold the bar?
  22. Jasper replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    He’s been kept by a sponsor. Apparently he is coming back to Jupiter next month.
  23. It’s ok to wear it inside. you aren’t offending anyone. I have seen some Asian customers wear face mask in Jupiter. Face masks aren’t only against pollution but supposed to protect others from spreading viruses from their own coughs when you have cold.
  24. #71 Nan Cambodian boy
  25. I have seen some customers wearing face mask in Jupiter. Jupiter boy wearing face mask

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.