Everything posted by Jasper
-
Thailand 3rd in world tourism revenue
Mekhin, currently at Jupiter exTawan told me that most of his customers are Chinese. Perhaps Asian gays like muscular boys and farangs prefer twinks? Maybe that's the reason why some posters are saying there aren't many Chinese offing gogo boys in Pattaya where most are twinks.
- Boyz Boyz Boyz Club, In Gay Pattaya, Thailand
-
bangkok trip (3rd to 5th)
Or stay the hotel where they have a gym so you can watch the boy lifting weights
-
Trip report: Bangkok, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi July-Aug
Thanks spoon. I have visited Jupiter more than 10 times this year but never seen the great hula hoop show. One more reason for the return visit.
- Boyz Boyz Boyz Club, In Gay Pattaya, Thailand
-
Trip report: Bangkok, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi July-Aug
I went to Dreamboy just to see " Spoon's now famous DB#44" but mamasan told me that he didn't come in that night. Awww
-
Trip report: Bangkok, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi July-Aug
Can you describe Mr. Boom? I don't recognise him.Which show /number does he do ? I asked Mamasan Ti about "Mr. Boom " but he said something like "he isn't a boy" my understanding was that he isn't offable.
-
Good Boys in Sunee Plaza
Vinapu has been called "a guru" here from a member of the forum.
-
Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
Thanks Christian for a good laugh. I don't think you are cursed. If you weren't attracted to Asian young guys and stayed at your home country you probably would have found similar difficulties in searching for a partner half of your age even with your own nationality. Were you romantically interested in over 30 years old guy when you were early 20's? Of course not. I thought they were ancient and boring when I was 18-22 and wouldn't have considered dating if he couldn't offered me some kind of materialistic benefits. I think you are too harsh on Thais.
-
Trip report: Bangkok, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi July-Aug
Great report again. I really enjoyed reading about your experience with Mekhin especially the part where you called the Tawan-like muscle boy to sit with you without knowing who he was. haha #25 is also exTawan.
-
Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
GWMinUS is not looking for a husband. He is looking for a companion for 2-3 days. Gogo boys are perfectly fine.
-
Pattaya Gay Bar Boy arrested for murdering girlfriend
No one said he was gay. If the thread title was misleading, it's my fault. PATTAYA GAY BAR BOY- I meant that a boy who works at Pattaya Gay Bar. All the news sources and SNS mentioned that he worked at a gay bar never said he was gay. He was married with kids when he murdered his girlfriend. When he was arrested he had an another family. It wasn't a gay bar. As colmx pointed out he worked as a model at NAB which you could probably say it's a gay club. There was also a conspiracy theory regarding this guy. He was in an army and his uncle is apparently an high ranking officer so that Thais whispering there might be involvement of military.
-
Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
Yes ggobkk, Heaven is a very famous & old gay club in London.
-
Pattaya Gay Bar Boy arrested for murdering girlfriend
Colmx, you are right. This is NAB. I found the NAB models' photo taken in July this year and he was in the photo!
-
Pattaya Gay Bar Boy arrested for murdering girlfriend
I know it's not a laughing matter but I thought the same when I found out about this case, remembering Vinapu 's axe murderer.
-
Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
- More traffic in the skies
"increase Qatar Airways departures from Thailand to Doha to 53 per week." 53 flights per week ? Wow. I hope they'll sort out immigration queues soon. ****************************************************************$ More traffic in the skies Thailand August 16, 2017 13:04 By The Nation Five international airlines are expanding air access to Thailand with new flights from Beijing, Doha, Istanbul, Maldives, Jaipur and Tiruchirappalli in India, and Singapore all strengthening the Kingdom’s status as a global aviation hub.“Thailand has long been the key portal to Asia and a global aviation hub. Steady passenger growth depends on more flights and finding new entry points to the country. These new flights provide visitors with more choice, flexibility and convenience when travelling or making connections to major cities around Thailand. We hope that the expanded air access boosts tourism arrivals,” said Yuthasak Supasorn, governor of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). On March 27 this year, Thai Airways International launched its “Phuket Express” service with four direct weekly flights between Beijing and Phuket. Qatar Airways has been operating five flights a day from Doha to Bangkok since June 1. The increased frequency, along with its double-daily Phuket flights and the five-month-old Krabi operations (four weekly flights), increase Qatar Airways departures from Thailand to Doha to 53 per week. Turkish Airlines launched the Istanbul to Phuket direct service on July 17, starting with four weekly flights that will increase to daily this coming winter. The airline started the Istanbul-Bangkok return service in 1989 and currently operates 14 flights per week. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/thailand/30323967- Pattaya Gay Bar Boy arrested for murdering girlfriend
This guy murdered his girlfriend in 2014 when she wanted to leave the abusive violent lover as he was also already married. He killed her burned and buried her body. After discharged from military, he had cosmetic surgery fled to Pattaya and worked in a gay bar. Why hiding in a Pattaya gay bar? Apparently because there are full of foreigners so his face wouldn't be recognised. I wonder which Pattaya bar he worked. The below link inc. interview from a employer https://www.khaosod.co.th/special-stories/news_474753- Tipping?
I stopped giving leftover coins to hotel maids a few years ago. I thought if I were her I'd probably feel degrading to receive a tip in Baht coins. I only leave notes on the bed these days.- Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
There is no reason to visit Pattaya for me. Bangkok offer everything I want. Gogo bars-Jupiter, Tawan, Dreamboys, variety of restaurants cafes, better choice of hotels, many shopping malls and cheap taxi. I take taxi everywhere and I am not a big fan of those Pattaya Baht bus.- 4 hour queue at Don Mueang Airport last night
- Immigration card change?
Telephone number and E-mail address ? Why?- Cross currency rates
Second drink is 100B.- 4 hour queue at Don Mueang Airport last night
Don Mueang passengers suffer in four-hour queue 5 Aug 2017 Bangkok Post Understaffed immigration clearance at Don Mueang airport resulted in a wait of more than four hours for hundreds of passengers -- and an online complaint from a Thai man whose foreign wife was among them. http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1300583/its-all-queue-much- Trip report: Bangkok, Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi July-Aug
Hi spoon, thanks for brilliant report. I felt as if I were at Soi Twilight right now, you got a talent! - More traffic in the skies