Everything posted by Jasper
-
Jupiter becomes two.
At Jupiter last night there was a big poster announcing the opening date "1st April" of New Jupiter at Soi 4. The door man told me that the new premises soi 4 is only short distance from here and they are opening in 15 days and said "Yes we are all moving including boys." I guess they are eager to spread the news. The funny thing I noticed was that the neon sign Jupiter 2002 was half deleted and only showing " ter2002" without "Jupi" I assume the new Jupiter will be called Jupiter 2018 but what happens to the name of current Jupiter 2002?
-
Different kind of Bangkok Happy Ending
There was a small incident happened to me at money changer- Super Rich Ratchadamri branch today. I was at a queue and all of sudden the Thai lady behind tapped my shoulder. She was holding an envelope containing over1,000 usd which I was going to change to Baht. Heat must be really getting to me. I can't afford dropping money all over the place. She could have easily picked up the envelope and quietly dissapeard so I was very fortunate and grateful.
-
how open are thai boys to 3some and BDSM
Or rather, I don't see any reason why they would give you a free show. Since many of bar boys' girl friends are bar girls themselves and if she is popular she can command up to 5,000 B short time in Patpong Thaniya.Sure boys can get sex for free but as soon as farangs are involved, they probably demand premium price.
-
Best Bars and Best Nights to Go in Bangkok
Alizizou, I disagree. I love Tawan but I would highly recommend Jupiter to anyone who want to experience Bangkok gogo bar scene.
- can i know latest Tawan bar prices?
-
Further drop in the value of the British Pound
At least FTSE100 is doing well, hit record high this week thanks to the weak pound.
- can i know latest Tawan bar prices?
- can i know latest Tawan bar prices?
-
Taipei
I found Taipei almost uninspiring as Kuala Lumpur and despite a good reputation Food was pretty disappointing too. Although I must admit that Din Tai Fung's Xiao Long Bao was rather tasty. I also think Taiwanese boys are not so attractive and I much prefer Thai boys. Perhaps I love Bangkok too much.
-
Usual tip for non sexual massage
I am a traditional Thai massage enthusiast and once seriously considered to get a certificate from Wat Poh massage school. I have tried various massage places over the years in Bangkok including blind man's institute. I also checked out therapeutic massage house in Taiwan and Beijing. I usually have 2 hours traditional Thai massage course (500-1000Baht ) and pay 100-200 Tip. By the way they provide pyjamas like thin clothes to wear. Masseurs's skill varies even at a high end massage house. Unfortunately I have experienced only 3 masseurs I would call with a exceptional massage skill over 300+.
-
Bangkok/Yangon/Bagan/Mandalay Trip Report: Playing With Fire
Judging by the photos you posted, most partygoers are Chinese tourists. Were there any local Thais?
-
Kawaii bar Pattaya good or bad bar ?
Agree. I don't think he is a bad boy. Perhaps he wasn't into the friend guy all that much despite the generous monthly allowance.
-
Thongdee
hurstwickham, Thank you for the info. I googled and found the film is titled "Thongdee the warrior" and is played by the famous Muay Thai boxer Buakaw. I must get DVD.
-
Bangkok/Yangon/Bagan/Mandalay Trip Report: Playing With Fire
My regular Bangkok hair dresser suggested to wear a black ribbon if I didn't bring enough black or white clothes. He told me that I should be able to get it from the hotel where I was staying. The hotel staff was happy to provide black ribbon so I wore it. Ordinary Thais are still wearing black surprisingly even Thaniya bar girls.
-
Pattaya Trip (first timer) – 2nd to 7th February 2017
Personally I wouldn't call the boy's lying if he couldn't get it up. There's no malicious intent on his behalf. I would give him a compassionate pay and say " Thank you for trying " and blame myself for being not hot enough for him.
-
Pattaya Trip (first timer) – 2nd to 7th February 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if this thief boy was fired later on even mamasan didn't appear to do anything to you at that time. I know a Tawan boy that stole from a farang customer was quickly sacked after the complaint from the customer.
-
Pattaya Trip (first timer) – 2nd to 7th February 2017
I feel sorry for the boy. I would pay him something for trying a long time.Surely you enjoyed the view?
-
Bangkok/Yangon/Bagan/Mandalay Trip Report: Playing With Fire
I was hoping it would be Mr Tam or Mr Cheng.
-
Tawan now the gogo bar of last resort
Oh but he is hot. I will forgive him.
-
Dream Boys Bangkok Last Night
In their regular show where 8-10 boys dance to high intensity dancing number wearing cow boy boots, a dancer told me that he gets 300B. Perhaps they pay differently according to a show/ a boy.
-
Dream Boys Bangkok Last Night
Phew, I am happy to know that I am not the only one who was denied entry to the bar.
-
Jupiter Last Night
They didn't wear number tags also mamasan confirmed they aren't available that night.
-
Dream Boys Bangkok Last Night
I also learned that the management pay better to the boys than other bars for their show appearance so expensive drink price is probably justifiable.
-
Dream Boys Bangkok Last Night
26/01/2017 Thursday. Special Chinese New Year Drink Price 500B More on twink type than before. Some acrobatic fuck show
-
Jupiter Last Night
On Thursday night, Mr King ( or Prince?)of Jupiter #20 graced the stage with his presence. My favourite dance sequence "changing underwear behind curtain with Diana Ross Muscle song" was always done with most beautiful bodies of Jupiter boys and that night was showcased by Mr King of Jupiter #20, Mr Sexy #74 and #43 and one other. Unfortunately out of four boys, three were already pre-booked. I spotted unusually high number of around 8 farangs. 10 girls incl. a group of 3 western women.