Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jasper

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jasper

  1. Jasper replied to 1moRussian's topic in Gay Pattaya
    This is great.
  2. Jasper replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I also leaned recently that you need £18,600 annual income ($24,000) if you want to bring non-EU wife/husband to U.K even the foreign partner is very rich.
  3. I saw him in March. A very cute young boy. He was wearing a black underwear without number tag. I was told he was in army service for 2 years. I wanted to see him in uniform.
  4. Jasper replied to a post in a topic in Gay Phuket
    Unfortunately for the British tabloids
  5. Jasper replied to a post in a topic in Gay Phuket
    I wonder if his police record would affect his visa/immigration status.
  6. Jasper replied to 1moRussian's topic in Gay Pattaya
    1moRussian, Is he a muscular handsome boy with a tatoo on side torso with one pieced ear? If so I heard about him. He is straight and a quite womaniser. He only goes with girls and refuses to be offed by men.
  7. It seems jumping from a shopping mall/Airport/condo is a expat's favourite suicide method. BANGKOK — A man fell to his death early Tuesday morning from the top of a Silom Road shopping mall. The body of the unidentified man was found at about 1am in front of the Thaniya Plaza shopping mall in what police believe was a suicide. The deceased, thought to be a foreign national in his 40s, bore a Yin-Yang tattoo on his right wrist, according to Col. Nakorn Tongpanich, chief of Bang Rak police. Nakorn said police reviewed CCTV footage and saw the man enter the building alone. They believe he leaped of his own volition. http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/calamity/2017/05/09/man-falls-death-thaniya-plaza-silom/
  8. I think they pre judge you according to the reputation of the country you came from,how generous the certain nationals tip. Probably they know generally Singaporean give bigger tip than Philippino/Cambodian.
  9. Jasper replied to a post in a topic in Gay Phuket
    Unfortunately, the couple weren't British but Russians. Both arrested and charged with public indecency and fined B500. http://www.thephuketnews.com/russians-arrested-over-phuket-tuk-tuk-sex-video-62082.php#x0J68BZJdPu8EW8v.97
  10. This thread reminded me of a Thai bra ad done by a male model. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p9HNbnhid9U https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7VN8h36N_0U
  11. Jasper replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    the Gunpolicy.org website, an online database of global gun statistics run by the University of Sydney’s School of Public Health, believes Thailand has one of the highest gun homicide rates in Asia. It estimates 3.48 murders per 100,000 people in Thailand, three times the rate of neighbouring Cambodia and on a par with the United States. https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/bullet-and-body-thailands-troubling-gun-murders/
  12. Jasper replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I am shocked you didn't know.
  13. I heard Pat Pong's ping pong shows on 2nd floor are scams. No gogo bars onThaniya. Mostly karaoke clubs cater for Asian business men/tourists. If it must be near Patpong, Pink Panther has slender young girls popular among farangs and it has Muay Thai show. Kings corner on Patpong is a large gogo bar and good looking ones are ladyboys. It would be interesting to take your friends?
  14. Jasper replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Hello guys, I would appreciate it if you could continue your battle with PMs.
  15. Jasper replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Thanks for sharing your experience. Don't be discouraged by some posters who woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
  16. Jupiter 2018 Opening tonight!
  17. I have read that Thai gogo bar girls often leave something like a earring behind in the customer's hotel room to ensure a repeat off hoping the customer would deliver her earring to the bar next day. I have once experienced a boy left those Thai Buddha pendant so I delivered the next day fearful of a bad karma.
  18. I learned "Jubu Jubu" means kiss kiss from this video. A poster said Thai gogo bar girls are much tougher manipulator than this.
  19. Jasper replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Agree. I have done a 2nd class train journey from New Delih to Goa and 1st class sleeper train from Luxor to Cairo. It was amazing.
  20. Jasper replied to musgrave's topic in Gay Thailand
    It has been reported recently that a muscular handsome gogo boy at Toy Boy Pattaya rejects male customers' offer saying that he services girls only. I wonder if any forum member have experienced that kind of rejection.
  21. The new Jupiter 2018 in Soi 4 is due to open this Thursday 27 April. The stage is smaller but nearer to audience. I think I like this.
  22. Jasper replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I 've seen a TV program about BDSM and a male dominant said there are no female submissive want to hire a male dominant for money although female dominatrix doing a good busines servicing male subs. I wondered why.
  23. dupe deleted
  24. Isn't that what OP hurstwickham said on the top of the thread?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.