Everything posted by ggobkk
- Trip report Christmas in Bangkok and New Year in Pattaya
-
“Up to you”, “Take Care” and other Newbie tips
This is such a concise statement that it should be in the Timeless Forum.
-
iPhone prices headed lower in LOS?
Might be a relief to farangs who get talked into buying phones for the boys who like shopping
-
Trip Report (a bit delayed) Pattaya and Bangkok
Very true...one criteria I use is to see if there is something unique in a mall - so at Iconsiam, the lower level village shop/food court area is a draw.
-
Trip Report (a bit delayed) Pattaya and Bangkok
Weekend in Bangkok - continued Van texted that he was heading to the hotel and would stop at Foodland to pickup some water. When he got to the room, we had some tea and talked about the next few days and when he was off, I told him that I would off him on Friday, my last night in town. He has Wednesday off from Freshboys. While I dont ask him about work or any offs he mgiht be getting, I did ask about business and he indicate it was just so so but picking up. He's pretty sure he'll remain in Bangkok over Tet as its a busy time in Twilight and he needed to make money to pay his debts. We took a shower together and after a brief bed encounter, Van watched a movie as I went to sleep. Sunday, we both were able to function by 9 and after a quick breakfast in the room headed out to Chatuchak. We took a taxi there and were let out an entrance further away from the BTS station and it took us a few minutes to reorient ourselves. I told Van that he was welcome to shop. I usually take the Chatuchak stop as the opportunity to get souvenirs for holiday giving. At the end of a couple of hours, I'd managed to spend 200 thb on soaps. Van found a T-shirt. Spent time watching people and listening to the bargaining going on. We headed back and picked up some street food for lunch. Van was going to workout in the Lumpini with some of his fellow go go boys. Their gym time! I thought about Senso, which was open after its sudden closure...but decided that 2 hours of Thai massage at Prime was a better bet for me. And it was... Tonight, the plan is to meet Reader at Maxi's and hang out a bit with DivineMadman who is back in town. So, I dead over to Maxi's, chat up the Hot Male grabbers as I see Pau waiting for me at Maxi's. I tell him DivineMadman will be with us and Pau tells me he will get his wine ready for him. Van stops by on his way to work, he isn't bringing any sample boy tonight, just himself. Reader's bar boy friend from X-Boys comes over as he knows Van and I buy both drinks. DivineMadman arrives - it's good to see him again and we start to catch up. I mention to Van that I'd like to go to Iconsiam tomorrow; he and the bar boy leave for work. Reader arrives with a friend and we settle in to share what's been happening in our lives and to be updated on massage places by DivineMadman. Reader also is an adept in this topic - so I listen, learn, and take mental notes. Time flies by and its getting to be show times, Reader is hading out with his friend for their activities and I want to see a show, so the group breaks up to meet again. Divine Madman mentions before we go out separate ways that MahaNakon - the King Power Tower has opened its skydeck. I need an explanation of what that was and after being educated that the MahaNakon was the tallest building in Bangkok, the one that looks it's had sections chewed away, has opened its rooftop viewing area and skybar. It's called the King Power tower as the duty free monopoly bought the building. We agree to go Wednesday around sunset. I head out of Twilight but am stopped by the Hot Male grabbers who want me to see the HM show. I'm not very resistant as I usually stop at HM on each visit. So, I'm escorted upstairs and greeted as a familiar face by the mamsans and seated center in the 3rd row. One of the boys, I know from last visit, comes over and sits down wrapping himself around me as he does. There are maybe a dozen or so customers, four of whom are female, the others are mainly Asian, I am one of two farangs. Mamsans want to catch up on where I've been, they start filling me in on the boys as the show starts. More customers arrive, mix of 75% men and 25% women. Show is better staged than in August, while HM and Moonlight have the same owner, Moonlight has a better choreographer. HM is a bit more hardcore, lots of nakedness in the room. I'm aske if I like any of the boys, there are a couple that interest me, one in particular who has a handsome face and a body designed by the Bel-Ami porn studio. Once he is off the stage, one of the mamasans has him next to me. He looks better close up! Once we start talking, I remember I was interested in him in August but was put off by his voice which is high pitched. The voice hasn't changed but I appreciate the package and negotiate. I know what he is willing to do from the boy who had greeted me when I walked into HM who was sitting with me during the show. I confirmed with my selection, Kye, paid for a lot of drinks, and headed out...he was ok wth walking to Bandara, though I offered to get a tuk tuk. Once in the room, it was a relaxing experience. He is a fine specimen of go go boy. He did use him mouth but not to speak. Shower afterwards, I offer to pay for a taxi and so add 100 thb to the short time fee. It's about midnight, I fall asleep watching some television and wake when Van comes in. He's knows how my Twilight evening went and who came back to the hotel. No secrets. Iconsiam Day During the night, Van has mummified himself with the comforter and managed to become a pretzel. I pushed back all night, so I do have some space this morning. I get up and shower, he is up shortly after me (!). We decide to order breakfast from room service, and fairly quickly it arrives. Van has some congee and additional fruit. I go full farang and have eggs Benedict. We are each happy with breakfast. A Thai friend of mine has volunteered to show us Iconsiam and while we wait for him we take a shower together. Van tells me he doesn't like the hair on my back and wants to shave it. I say maybe later. Friend arrives and we head out by taxi. The hotel wants its guests to have the doorman radio to the guard the street entrance to get a taxi and asks guest not to get one from the lineup on the street. This takes a few minutes and my friend doesn't understand, I admit I don't either but go along to go along. Eventually, one arrives and my friend gives directions to a pier where there is an Iconsiam boat. He's already checked to see what traffic is like and thinks staying in the taxi would take longer - which is what I was told by others. All this works...taxi to pier, pier directly across from Iconsiam. There is a whole string of boats coming and going to the complex's dock. My friend tells me that one of the buildings in the complex is the tallest building in Bangkok. I tell him that the King Power Tower was the tallest. He pulls out his phone - result Iconsiam complex has the tallest - by TWO METERS! It's another very hot day and being on the river was cooling but the expanse of concrete and metal on the plaza radiated the sun and gave a reson to get inside for the air conditioning. Following the Siam Paragon model, lower level is a food area, next floors are shops - upscale, the museum floor and the movie theatre area area were still under construction. This is the location of Thailand's first Apple Store that's operated by Apple. It's somewhat similar to the Apple store overlooking Union Square in San Francisco. Not that many customers which is a surprise as there were many boats depositing many people. As we walked around the mall the lack of patrons was noticeable as were the prices. This is a mall for the Siam Paragon crowd. But where did all the people go? We found them - a crowd of them -when we went down to the lower level to check out the food area...this is one area that is superior to Siam Paragon. Several separate areas, the most intriguing is a section of Thai eateries designed as a gourmet street food experience in a village along a river, side by side with shops selling traditional (upscale) Thai goods I was impressed as were my friend and Van. It was close to 1pm and Van had a workout scheduled for 2:30, so took a taxi from the complex to M.K. for a quick lunch so that Van would have time to digest his meal. I say goodbye to him and adjourn to a Starbucks with my friend to catch up. He teaches dance at a ballet company in Bangkok and lives with one of the ballerinas. So he's not interested in a visit to Arena or Prime... So we catch up. I LINE message N1 to see if he will be working tonight. Yes. I'll pick you up by 9. OK. So to be concise...here is a quick report on the rest of the night...Maxi's...drink with Van...Screwboys, - no drink - off N1 who is already dressed...hotel..short time...N1 leaves...Van returns. On to Tuesday....
-
“Up to you”, “Take Care” and other Newbie tips
At one point, The Raya wanted "guests" to stop by the desk so the staff could make a photocopy of the identification. That was for the hotel's protection in meeting certain requirements. The identification went back to the guest before he came to the room. No call when they left as no need to stop to get identification. In August, the need to leave a photocopy wasn't insisted upon. The Poseidon in Pattaya does take the ID and does call upon departure.
-
Trip Report (a bit delayed) Pattaya and Bangkok
I agree that is the standard way to spell " Nguyen" - but, for whatever reason that's how N1 spells it on LINE, so I went with that and didn't change for N2 as it was already confusing.
- Pattaya Tailor
-
Best bars to find bottoms (Twink & Muscle) - Pattaya & Bangkok
DivineMadman is one the Forum's wise sages -
-
Trip Report (a bit delayed) Pattaya and Bangkok
Weekend in Bangkok I'm up early and Van won't be up for a while. We had sort of thought of going to Chatuchak market but by the time he'll be up and we get going it will be mid-day and the temperature will be in the mid 30s...not going to happen. I repeat my morning swim and when I return, Van is up. He suggests a bath together as the tub in the suite is roomy. I approve of his suggestion and we enjoy ourselves. Best bath I've had in many a month/year. We head out to MBK, once there we eat in the international food area where he indulges in some massive shrimp dish. Then we go upstairs and go bowling...this is a joint comedy routine as we are each very bad at bowling. But we have fun. The day is wearing on and Nuguyen is due this evening, I show Van his photo in the Screwboys as in Thai Puan. Van knows him only slightly and approves. This is a case taht without the approval, I'd still be seeing Nuguyen. While we're at MBK, I ask Van if there's anything he'd like or needs. He said wait until we get to Chatuchak tomorrow. We head back to the hotel, he grabs his stuff for work and heads out. Nuguyen has send me several text to confirm the time and the location of Bandara Suites. I expect him around 7. So, let's pause here, and go back two years and a few months to a visit of mine to Bangkok. I was at the Tarntawan prior to leaving for Laos to visit Vientiane and Luang Prabang. I'd arranged to see Van when I returned the next week. As it was late I went off to Screwboys. Long story shortened, I liked the look of one guy, he sat down, he answered all the questions, we left (after paying all the appropriate fees). This is one of those times where the mamasan and the guy did not exaggerate when asked about activities. This was how I met Nuguyen, we had an incredible time and he stayed thguh to breakfast. While I was in Laos, I received a daily erotic photo from him. It was during that trip, that Rama IX died. All sorts of things went off planned rails and our planned meet up when I returned before Van arrived didn't/couldn't/wouldn't happen. Alas for me. There is another story related to this that I wrote up in a report last year...but I'll get to that a bit later as its a story where the joke is on me. Nuguyen arrives. As handsome as a remember but now very stylishly dressed. Last time he wore a Screwboys tee shirt. We talk in the room for a while and then go to the other bandara building where the restaurant is located. We both have salmon. Nothing special about the meal. We head back to the room, sit on the sofa and watch the lights of Bangkok. Nuguyen is one who likes a bit of romance with his off time (note this is understood by both of us to be a money boy moment). In bed he is less wild than 2 years ago but a very slow and elegant lover. He tells me that he hasn't cum in three days and as proof his ejaculation covered most of my chest with some splashing on my face and around the bed. Mine was a piddle compared to his...we embraced and fell asleep for a bit. Then we cleaned up and took a long shower together. When he left we agreed to meet again on this visit. I was spent physically so I decided just to stay in the room and read, listen to music, think...I sent a test to Van telling him I'd be in the room. Now to digress a bit and go back in time to my visit the following February to Bangkok after the death of Rama IX and the missed connection with Nuguyen. I was staying at The Raya with Van, we had just returned from Pattaya, and I really wanted to find Nuguyen and attempt to recreate my off with him. So while Van was off with watching videos in the hotel with his freind Peter (they both had the night off from Hot Male), I went out, giving some excuse about dinner with friends...not sure why I said that but I did. I went to Screwboys looking for Nuguyen. I asked the mamsan, she said she'd get him, she brought Nuguyen to where I wasn't seated. This was a different Nuguyen...who could think Vietnamese boys might share a common family name, especially since Nuguyen is akin to Smith in the USA or Li in China. My Nuguyen was off, not clear on an off , off the for the night, or off at home. He was definitely not there. A disappointment but not a loss as Nuguyen (N2) was a stunner! He had some English and from the roaming of my hands he was the full package. Ah but where to go? There are two Hot Male boys at the hotel. Not to worry, mamasan, closes the deal by conducting us to the 500 baht hotel room next door. N2 showered with me and introduced me to his body. At one point, he tells me "I know you, I've seen you photo". This was a surprise and actually caused me to pause. before getting back to exploring him and thinking how well this had turned out. I assumed the photo he had seen was from Nuguyen1. We finished with another shower, some deep kissing, and we go our separate ways. I return to The Raya where Van and Paul ask me how my time with friends went and take me to bed...not much action as I'm running on depleted. So, two days later, Van is getting ready to go home for Tet and needs to shop and pack, he tells me he'll be back by dinner time. I go into the bedroom and fall asleep. Van returns, laughing, he comes into the bedroom, and says he has a surprise for me...he did...it was N2. Turns out, he's one of Van's roommates and had seen photos of my from Van's phone. They'd worked out the surprise together. He tells me this as he undresses me and himself and reintroduces me to his stunning physicality. Van shuts the door for our privacy as he wont be part of a threesome with N2. Lessons learned: there are no secrets among the guys and this surprise began my understanding the level of Van's taking care of me. N2 eventually moved back to Vietnam, then to Europe where he was in London once when I visited. Now to return to the current report...
-
Pattaya for a change
Welcome to the Forum...I'm not the best one to answer you - BoyzBoyzBoyz has a show that's the closest equivalent to the one at Dreamboys and has some of the Jupiter kind of staging. I've taken out a very manly guy from Toy Boys but not sure the others there are as close to that description. I'm sure you'll have an answer and I would encourage you to check out Pattaya. In Jomtien, you can definitely spend time with a guy or guys and their friends. Not sure the Cambodians who make up most of Jomtien's boys meet your description...but they will socialize.
-
Trip Report (a bit delayed) Pattaya and Bangkok
Friday -Bangkok I disentangle myself from Van - this should not be read as any reference to morning sex. It's an accurate reference to Van's habit of laying claim to as much of the bed as possible and tying the sheets into a knot! This morning one leg was across my chest. Knowing he wont be awake for a couple of hours, I head to the pool area and do a treadmill workout on the gym. A negative that I did not notice on my tour - the gym has two walls that are glass. The sun is out and its very warm and the air conditioning isn't working. I move to the pool and do some serious floating. Very relaxing. There is a cafe counter near the pool where one can order breakfast and/or drinks. There is also an indoor reading room with magazines and newspapers. I hang around the pool for about an hour, then back to the room. Van still asleep. Time for a shower and a session with Japanese toilet. When I finish, Van is beginning to wake, he is remarkable attractive in his nakedness as he heads to the bathroom and shower. I make tea and eat some cereal and fruit. He emerges and joins me in having tea. We talk about the day, he has to meet with his room mates and will leave around 12:30 and will find me at Maxi's before he goes to work at 8pm After we talk a bit about plans for the weekend and don't really have any, he dresses and leaves. I follow and head over to Surawong to see the tailors at Excelsior. Once there I meet the owner's wife who is in the midst of a fabric inventory, I let the guys know that friends of mine from California should be dropping by. I order three shirts in retro hippie style, very 70s Berkeley. It's warm as I walk around, decide this is a good day for Prince. It is further from Surawong than from my hotel, so I am perspiring heavily when I arrive. I pick a guy who is physically somewhere between muscle and twink. His photo is in the Prince advert in Thaipuan - the gay club giveaway publicaton. Oil massage given by the twink portion of my masseur - translation: not as strong as I would have liked. The afters start in the middle of the massage - I am enjoying the attention and also resistant to going beyond a certain point as I'm hoping for time with Nuguyen tonight. We finish - he more than me and I appreciate that. A cold drink as I find my shoes at the door. Good size crowd mostly Asian, possible Chinese in the viewing area. There is a small min-van in the parking lot - maybe Prince is now its own Chinese tour stop. Back at the hotel - ten minute walk - I cathc up with my messages. Nuguyen has more time tomorrow, Saturday, unless though I could off him tonight from Screwboys. We agree on dinner and afters on Saturday. I text Reader and we'll meet up at Maxi's at PaulSF time. I head over to soi 4 to check show times at Jupiter - this entails crossing Silom at the height of rush hour...which makes it easy as everything is gridlocked. I check at Nakarat - confirmed my favorite is unavailable as he's home. Get the time at Jupiter then cut through Patpong past Foodland and Screwboys. To Maxi's when I'm greeted by Pau, who has a most brilliant smile. It's quiet at the moment and we share a drink and he catches me up on what I might be interested in - he doesn't haveany update on Twilight's future. If Maxi's has to close, he plans to go back to Chiang Mai. One of the touts from Hot Male comes over to show me photos of his son and asks me to buy him a coffee - which I do. He gives me the schedule for HotMale shows - the length and which of the shows is a f*ck show. I said maybe but not tonight. Van stops by with a coworker so that I can buy them a drink ( this is Van's way of road testing a possible off for me). Nice guy tonight but I don't make any approach other than some conversation. At 8:15 Van leaves for work. Reader has arrived by now and we have some drinks and food. Van can be seen on stage at Freshboys and waves to us. I decide to go to X-Boys tonight and alert Reader's bar boy friend. Before heading the across the soi, I observe a fellow going into Bangkok massage, all the boys head upstairs which means he is choosing from the lineup. I mention this as this fellow, who appears to be Japanese, will reappear in my report. Once in X-Boys, I'm given a seat at the end of the stage and then learn that the show may not start for another 30 minutes as there isn't a crowd. Then there is a major influx of Chinese - enough to fill one whole side of the room and part of the opposite side. So the show starts. In the parade of boys, I see one or two that interest me. One, a light skinned tall Cambodian, had caught my attention when he arrived for work. Unclothed, he is more interesting. The mamsans at X-Boys are alert and he is very soon by my side. I enjoy his company, buy the usual drinks, learn he has zero English, but is adept at sign language. We wait for the end of the show before he goes to change. We leave, I say goodbye to Pau, and grab a tuk-tuk to the hotel. My room's view impresses as he does. I like that he is tall in all the right places (sorry, I had to type that). He leaves a bit after 1pm. I give him 100 baht for a taxi. I clean up, catch up on email, Van arrives a bot after 2am. He ate after the show with some of h is friends. He knew from Pau who I had been with and checked up on how it went. I go to bed, he is still wired, asks if he should join me, I say it's ok for him to play video games instead.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
PooleBearXYZ - welcome to the Forum. There is a pic in the ist of Forum topics that is called "Timeless Info". It deserves a read as it will answer many of your questions. I'm not sure about Shangri-La as to bringing back locals. The upscale hotels usually are ok as long as one is discreet (e.g. no public displays of affection in the lobby). If you want to take two guys read Vinapu's suggestions and comments - both guys need to agree, the mamsan can be helpful s to who tops but confirm with the guy. ,My experience, is to choose one guy discuss the details, use the mamasan and google translate as/ifneeded, and then work with the guy you picked first to choose someone you both can work with. Uber isn't inThailand, local equivalent is Grab and there is an app. But if you are going to be in the area around Moonlight, there are lots of taxi's. Good luck and, again, welcome to the Forum...
-
Trip Report (a bit delayed) Pattaya and Bangkok
On to Bangkok - Thursday The driver from Mike's Pattaya arrived at The Poseidon right on time...which was a surprise as Mike's drivers are usually early. Traffic flow was surprisingly light UNTIL we approached Swampy. The traffic from the airport, the regular city traffic, and it's a road in Bangkok so it's a slow moving parking lot. The driver was using his map app for directions and I could see where the roads were highlighted in red...it was going to be awhile. Eventually, we pulled into the driveway for Bandara Hotel and Suites. I'd attempted to book both the Raya and Tarntawan but neither was able to confirm my request for nine nights. Each could confirm a shorter stay toward the time I'd be heading home. When I was in Bangkok at the end of the summer, I'd checked with the Raya and the staff and the booking agencies showed it would be full. This was due to some major golf tournament that appealed to Japanese clients. I asked about other hotels and read up on what other Forum members were mentioning about accommodation. Reader and the manager of Maxi's both were positive about Bandara, so before I flew home in September, I visited Bandara which is about a five minute walk from Senso and close to Prince. It's a two building complex, the first building, which houses an upscale Japanese restaurant and an all purpose hotel dining room is for folks in groups or staying for extended periods. The second building is for shorter hotel stays. I was given a guide and together we toured the various options, the higher up one stays in the hotel finds both the price and the view increasing. There is a large swimming pool as well as an extra large hot tub situation close to a decently equipped gym. The rooms that I toured all had small but well equipped kitchens, the view from the upper floors was expansive. I didn't commit in September as I assumed (bad thing to do) that a room would become available at The Raya. I kept checking but there was no change. I'll be honest, I like a bit of comfort - so some other places that had vacancies did not appeal, nor did those that had joiner fees for guests. My "suite" was on the 24th floor, the living room's outer wall was all glass, almost 20 feet in width that provided a view from the Sala Daeng BTS to Lumpini Park and beyond. Fully equipped bathroom with a Japanese spray and wash toilet, and a large bedroom with a king size bed, a desk, etc. The safe worked, water was supplied, kitchen had water, dishes cutlery...this will work. I headed out to meet up with my favorite masseur at Nakarat only to learn that he was home, bummer. I hadn't set up anything in advance though we'd been in LINE contact a week ago while I was in Pattaya. So, on to Prime, where I was told there was a 30 minute wait for a combination foot and Thai massage. I walked around he neighborhood and noticed that the empty lot where there had been lots of food stalls was now a construction site. It could be a hotel or it could be something to do with the nearby hospital. Had my combo bak at Prime and headed back to Bandara to change stopping at the market in the Silom Complex for groceries for breakfast. I confirmed with Reader that I was in town and would meet up at Maxi's to celebrate Thanksgiving (US version). I also let Van know I was in town and that we'd meet up. For those who haven't followed my past reports, Van was my first successful off when I returned to Thailand after almost two decades. He has been my long time off for most of my stays. This relationship has adapted over time to his being a friend with benefits. He is still an excellent in bed partner but he is also a commentator on what's happening and an evaluator of possible offs, and one who will actively find offs that he believes will appeal to me. I'm also in touch with Nuguyen from Screwboys - who I haven't seen in two years. Our last meeting was the week the late King, Rama IX, died. He is back in town and we LINE about meeting on Saturday. I head out to Maxi's to meet Reader. We often meet there at what we refer to as PaulSF time...translation, from row seating at Maxi's to watch the boys going to work. As I entr Twiight, I'm greeted by the touts at Hot Male as an old friend, there is now a third tout, and they all have new Hot Male shirts which they show me. There are now three not because there is more business but because they help out at Moonlight - both having the same owner. I notice the Cambodian Lao boys, I uaually have a drink with at Hot Male 2 aren't there. This is another disappointment as I are each fun guys who I have offed on past visits (miss the convenience of The Raya) Thursday night is Pau's night off at Maxi's.. Pau is my favorite waiter and keeps me informed of what is happening and he remembers who I've been with and if they are still working, where they are working. One of the other waiters spots me and puts me at a table that easily meets PaulSF's standard with the bonus of being able to see the stage at Freshboys. Within a few minutes of sitting down, Van, who is working at Freshboys, joins me and we start catching up, I buy him a drink and offer dinner, he has a lemony ice tea drink, and I tell him I'll off him but will give him the baht so I don''t have to go to Freshboys tonight. He will take care of that and go to his place and get his stuff and come back to Maxi's. Reader arrives and we catch up, he has been in town for a while and won't be leaving until after I'm home, he lets me know that possibly the reason my Nakarat masseur and the Hot Male 2 guys aren't around is that there has been change in the commission structure at both places. (Reader, when you see this - if i have something wrong, please correct). We have some food, Reader eats later with one of his many "friends". He introduces me to one of the bar boys at X-boys, small sized but very cute, who joins us for a drink before the evening's acton starts. Reader lets me know that Divine Madman is celebrating the Loy Krathong Festival and will be back in Bangkok on Saturday. Van returns, he knows the X-Boys bar boy, and he joins us. I believe Reader and I are both almost ready to leave, but about an hour earlier we watched as two girls with suitcases wandered into Twilight, they were rushed by the boys at Bangkok Massage, they decided to have massages, which made the boys preen like peacocks, two were selected, and the four adjourned upstairs... So Reader and I await for the girls to re-emerge. The do, one looks happy, one no so much. After they have gone off, the guys they chose come down after cleaning up the massage rooms and are immediately the center of attention of their co-workers. Reader puts names to some of the guys, one of whom is a favorite of PaulSF's. Van and I say good night, we stop at Foodland for more supplies, then to Bandara Suites where I have him check in as a hotel guest. He thinks this is the best hotel I've been in over the years. We spend lots of time talking as he's only back in Bangkok after almost a year of working in VIetnam at a failing business. He' not happy that the business failing had him return to the gogo clubs but it's better money than at home where there isn't that much work. He tells me that a mutual friend, Paul who used to be at Hot Male will be back in town while I'm in Bangkok. We agree that I will consider him a nightly off, but won't pay a fee to the club, he can return to the room when the Freshboys closes about 2am. I'll text hi if I have offed someone and they are at the hotel. We've done this before so we have the routine down. He tells me to avoid one boy who has started to cheat customers (he says he's telling me this as the boy is a type that appeals to me). We had planned to go to Jupiter but decided to just stay in and get comfortable with each other. He is aware of what I like and activates us both.
- Trip report Christmas in Bangkok and New Year in Pattaya
- Trip report Christmas in Bangkok and New Year in Pattaya
-
Trip report Christmas in Bangkok and New Year in Pattaya
One rainy night as I was leaving Twilight for Jupiter, Mr Bandana, found an umbrella and walked me over to Jupiter to let them know I was a good customer. Hot Male and Jupiter have the same owner. Not sure the recommendation made any difference - though mamasan spent quality time analyzing possible offs for me.
- Tipping in Nice Boys
-
Trip report Christmas in Bangkok and New Year in Pattaya
Spoon Thanks for the delightful report! Your reasons for deciding to avoid the high season make great sense. I tend to book when space opens up on my calendar - and often that's just before or just after high season. I'm sort of an exception to the rule as the Hotmale touts (I refer to them as "grabbers") know me from multiple visits, so I get to see family photos as I buy them a coffee. I, too, often base myself at Maxi's where PaulSF taught me where to sit to see the Freshboys on stage. One needs be careful and not take the see that lets one see the X-Boys mamasans change.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Babe is the cover boy for the most recent issue of Thai Puan http://www.thaipuan.com/
-
Trip Report (a bit delayed) Pattaya and Bangkok
Big Kahuna or Continental - they are within a few hundred paces on one another. These are across the main road from Poseidon and to the left. If you go to the right there are also other places that do a good job of breakfast. Continental and Big Kahuna have excellent wi-fi.
-
Trip Report (a bit delayed) Pattaya and Bangkok
Answering in reverse order. Breakfast at the Poseidon doesn't start until 9am and I like to be at the beach by 10am. Heildelberg is average for food, pleasant place to dine. If it was possible and one could draw a direct line from the Panorama Bar in Boyztown to Beach Road, the line wold wind up almost at Heildelberg. If you're going to be in Bangkok there is an o.k. German restaurant on soi 4 on the same side of the street as Jupiter.
-
Trip Report (a bit delayed) Pattaya and Bangkok
Monday sorry for the length of this report...I'm unable to be concise, but will try Monday...routine morning, breakfast at Big Kahuna, beach, massage with Noo, watch the waves, head back to hotel. Decide today to have another massage. Pick boy at Fah who wears a baseball cap. Start out with a massage, both naked, he is well developed. Massage so so, then he starts to top me, this was not agreed to, even when I say no, he attempts to continue, massage is over...then he blocks the exit wanting more tip. I'd given him 1000 - settled on 1200. I just wanted to get out and end the experience. Note to readers - this was the low point of this trip. Back at the hotel, I process the morning unhappy with myself for arguing rather than just looking for the manager. As the masseur was taller than me, I did feel threatened - but only a bit. Unpleasant. I reply to a text from Max and we arrange for tomorrow afternoon. Text Soph to see if he will be at work tonight and arrange to come to T9y Boys and off him around 10. When I arrived back at the hotel, the housekeeper if just finishing - they guys who take care of the rooms at The Poseidon are excellent. Very aware of the guests habits and the timing of the "guests" of the guests. They know who might need extra towels or a special room cleaning. I go for a walk to clear my head, see some silk shirts on display at the tailor closest to The Poseidon. After lots of back and forth bargaining, my starting to walk out, we settle on the equivalent of $20 USD per shirt. Now that we have restored the relationship we had on previous visits, the owner and I start discussing a jacket. He gives me an education on the different types of linen. This leads to an order for a jacket - (this covered in the forum topic on Tailors in Pattaya begun by Paborn). i have an early dinner at the hotel, then head to Sunnee and Nice Boys, things are in "full swing". #12 who sat with me on Saturday, sees me and comes over and puts my hands on his privates. Another boys joins us but he is just sort of there, While #12 (Bom) and I hit it off. He asks me to off him? Said I was interested but didn't want to go all the way back to Jomtien (as I had to be at Toy Boys at 10). Mamsan Mac who had stopped by for a drink suggested a room near by (400 thb), an excellent solution! Room ws decent, shoer, towels, bed. That's enough and Bom was fun in bed. Not that any of the guys I've off seem to have many inhibitions, Bom had fewer! Clean up walk to Toy Boys, off Soph, back to Poseidon. Soph is special! We take a break around midnight and walk around Jomtien Complex. Sun Bar is having an anniversary party, and the crowd is incredible. I reported in another forum topic, that I saw one the staff (they each had Sun Bar anniversary shirts) pull up on a motorcycle with five 50 lb bags of ice for drinks, then leave and return with another similar delivery. Yes, I know the bags are in kilos, but it's easier to talk about pounds. Peas sees me, comes over, and see that I'm with Soph. Suggests we repeat our three some from last visit. I decline and give him 100 baht for effort. I return to ttthe hotel with Soph and we engage in some pleasant acts. This was an extended short time, Soph leaving around 2am. Tues Morning routine, breakfast at Continental, beach, massage, wave watching... Lunch on way back to hotel at pastry shop next to Fah. Quiche in Thailand, why not? As I pass Fah, masseur from yesterday is all smiles and waves to me, I wave back. Stop at tailor for a fitting, he tells me it will be ready on Thursday, I remind him the agreement was for Wednesday as I'm leaving early Thursday. Agree on Wednesday at 9pm. Max comes by around 4pm, shyness has disappeared as do his clothes. Pleasant and delightful time. He likes to be an aggressive romantic. Some of out interaction is standing and some is prone on the bed. Max has to leave by 7pm to be back at work. I offer him some money for the "ride". As before he declines. During his visits tot he room, I was using my portable speaker for background music. He had asked my on his first visit how it worked. As he was leaving, I offered the speaker to him as a gift. He said "no", then asked if he could say "yes". So he left with it and the charging cord. Guess he is a Music Boy rather than a money boy. I reordered the speaker from Amazon when I returned home..cost $27...about the cost of a short time half hour! Max is special, was special, and the goodbye was not easy. He returned ten minutes after he left the room for one more hug. Dinner at Alt Heidelberg, went then to Boyztown where there were few customers, for sale sign on Panorama, two guys on the Ambiance terrace, no BBB parade tonight. I went to Toy Boys to see if Soph was working, He was on his day off (at least that's what the mamasan told me). Saw a very cute and tall guy in the line up, called him over, very little English, while he was Thai, he reminded me of a Viet I was enamored with two years ago. We have some Google translate back and forth, reach an agreement, head out to the hotel...all in all, just so so....a cum and go situation. I'm back in bed, alone now, by 2am. Wednesday It's raining, so after a Big Kahua breakfast, I return to the hotel and wait for Noo to come by for my morning massage. It's Wednesday, which is no umbrella day at the beach, so we had agreed yesterday to move the massage indoors. Which was a good idea as it was a very rainy morning. I gave him 500 baht for the massage as he had to come to the hotel. At 11, my friends from Sunday night, picked me up and took me to a multi-course seafood lunch at a beach front hotel overlooking the bay. From there we went to the new Terminal 21 mall. Very large, very upscale, very much like Terminal 21 in Bangkok but with more outdoor space there is a full scale plane in the parking lot. I'm treated to a tour of the more residential areas of Pattaya, and we end the afternoon with ice cream sundaes. Back in Jomtien, I double check with the tailor who tells me all is on schedule, As the rain stopped a few hours ago, I walked to the beach to see what it looked like without the umbrellas. Completely different visual experience. Tonight is the 15 course dinner for the local gourmet society, Heiko tells me while the dining room is sold out, I'm welome to dine on the terrace and try the 15 courses. I decline as I'd had such a great lunch. There is a text from Bom inviting me to Nice Boys, before I say "yes", I text Soph who is available tonight and will come to The Poseidon rather than my doing to Toy Boys. (I'll reimburse him for the off fee).. I text Bom and say "thanks - have to wait for next visit". I eat something from a cart, pick up my jacket at the tailors, back to hotel, start packing, Soph arrives...morning comes...Soph leaves after some photos, I have breakfast at Continental, down to the beach to say goodbye to the umbrella boys, the managress, her dog, and Noo. Accept a shoulder massage, whish there was more time, back to hotel, finish packing, checkout of Poseidon, some judicious tipping to cleaners and desk staff. Car from Mke's Pattaya service arrives at 11am. Off to Bangkok.
-
Coronation May 4-6
It’s been announced that the King, who has ruled for two years, will have a coronation ceremony this coming May 4 through 6. I’ll let folks wiser in Thai ways advise on impacts on tourism and entertainment venues.
-
Trip Report (a bit delayed) Pattaya and Bangkok
Battery recharged When I reach the massage parlor, I know it's just a bit further on to get to Nice Boys, which saving as my last Sunnee stop tonight, I turn into Sunnee Plaza, wondering if someone neglected to pay the light bill...actually the dark spots are caused by the number of closed establishments. And of course, GoodBoys works in the dark. Four guys on chairs outside waiting for customers, I take a look in Eros, there a few customers, head next to Winner Boys, maybe a dozen boys, few customers (it's about 10pm), buy drinks for a couple of the guys, no pressure other than by reciprocal touching of private spaces. I head out for Nice Boys. Busy! Lots of boys and appendages on display per the bar's style. Invite #12 to join me and also gain a manasan, Mac, who looked thirsty. Drinks offered and accepted. I could definitely off #12 but have to complete my assigned duty to report. And I have a goal...off to Boyztown. Too late, for the BBB parade, the new bar/club is really lighting up the street. It doesn't open until after I've left for Bangkok co I can't report. Stop into Cupidol, maybe a dozen customers and a good mix of boys, I have a Sprite to be polite. One or two of the boys appeal to me, stop in the rest room, back rubs while at t he urinal still being provided! Off, to Toyboys, and my goal for the night. Soph, who I offered to great pleasure and a threesome, a few months ago, is on stage and comes over as soon as I'm seated. I'd texted him I'd be there tonight and this wasn't a chance meeting. He went to change, I paid the fees, tipped the mamasan 100, we then headed for the baht bus, The Poseidon, a shower, and a twosome this time. Soph is almost perfect for me, looks, charm, romantic abilities, willingness to play, and stamina. I'm not sure when he left, but it was almost dawn. We agreed to meet up again before I leave for Bangkok. Note, time with Soph, including off fee, was 1,700. Sunday Breakfast today is at the Continental as it opens before Big Kahuna and I've been awake since Soph left. Today is programmed, and can be reported briefly, Catch up on internet news, emails, etc. back at the hotel, head to beach, chair still there, pet the dog belonging to the management, stretch out on the sand for a 90 minute massage, back to my chair and some watermelon drinks. The masseur name is "Noo", I've neglected to mention that, sorry. Head back to hotel around 3pm, again chatting with and checking out the massage therapists on offer. Tonight, I'm meeting up with a friend, who I first met when he my guide to parts of Thailand and Laos. He has since left the business and now manages properties in Pattaya for some Americans. He is bringing his friend, Michel. They arrive on time and we dine at The Poseidon which lays on the full gourmet experience. Everyone is happy! They invite me to have lunch and do some touring on Wednesday. Accepted. After they leave, I head to @Home and off Peas and we head back to the hotel. Much more responsive tonight (me) and a pleasant time is had though I'm not the best bottom in the world, things work. This is a short time arrangement, and he leaves around 2am. He tells me he has to do a visa run to Cambodia early Wednesday morning.