Everything posted by ggobkk
-
Regarding Cambodian Men Working in Bars in Thailand
I was in Pattaya a few days ago. Visiting Jomtien complex, especially in the area near The Venue, @home, and Your bar, one could believe they were in a Cambodian village given the number of bar workers saying they were from Cambodia.
-
November in Siem Reap
allan1990, you should be at the start of your trip...have a great time. I’m just booking a trip to Cambodia for January and look forward to any report(s) you might post. Enjoy your travels.
-
I.D/contact info on a Thailand visit.
Or if you've gone for a massage
-
I.D/contact info on a Thailand visit.
Problem for me with phone "ICE" is that a pass code or thumbprint is needed to access my phone. I use a version of newalaan's pocket card.
-
Best Massage/Spa for Twink Lovers
Timing is part of the search...Banana Club, for instance, has a lunch rush. After it's over, the boys go out for their own lunch, so arriving them might mean there are only a few available. Happened to me in May, only three guys there when I arrived, lucked out with one twink type. On the way out, lunch was over, and there were maybe 20 guys now waiting for customers.
-
Screw Boys 14th November
While I don't disagree that Khmer and Myanmar boys are eager to please, I've had fantastic offs with Vietnamese boys from Hotmale (three different guys) and Screwboys (2 different guys), including some three-ways. I've made arrangements to meet up with one of them when I'm in Bangkok next week. On first meeting the guys and arranging the offs I follow advice I first found in the Forum some years back (most of it is from Vinapu): who smiles, discuss explicitly what is expected, using hand gestures if language is an impediment, confirm with mamasan if not convinced, agree on time ST or LT and tip.
- Lurker
-
Arriving / Returning next week
I decided that the US's Thanksgiving holiday would be better spent in Pattaya and Bangkok. I'll be in Pattaya 22,23, and 24 November. I'm staying in Jomtien at the Poseidon. Planning on exploring Sunee - which I've not had the chance/opportunity to visit/sample time for on past visits. Then in Bangkok at The Raya from the afternoon of the 25 until I depart on the 30th. Mac from Siamroads has designed some day trips to parts obscure (to me) during the day on 26th and 27th I'd enjoy meeting other Forum members and if schedules might coincide, send me a PM.
-
Dream Boys Bangkok Last Night
Similar to VInapu's experience, I've offed a Hotmale boy for a trip to Pattaya. He asked for the tip at the end of the trip. I agreed but gave him 500 baht so I wouldn't be buying supplies and incidentals.
-
Bed Bugs at Sansuk Sauna Guest House! Help!
While a bother of massive proportion for you, it's caution for all travelers. I hope the double cleaning resolves. the situation. At one brief point one of my duties was to manage a small hotel that catered to international travelers, about ten years ago, an overnight guest from introduced bed bugs to the hotel. After many months and tens of thousands of $$ and lots on inconvenience to the guests, the insects moved on or passed away. While there are scammers - i.e. guest who bring bed bugs in plastic baggies to show and complain and not pay, hotels should honor what the guests says and compensate them. I'm still a bit non plussed that you found the marks on theunderside of the mattress, that indicates (to me ) that housekeeping knew there was a problem and ignored it When you return home, repeat all the cautions you have taken in Thailand. Good luck
-
Reporting on my first ever trip to Bankok
The air distance / miles sidebar discussin interested me as my approach is “it’s a long flight “. I make the trip from the San Francisco Bay Area three times a year- at least that’s the goal. Air routes are usually great circle and not straight line. I use an on line mileage calculator. It lists Bangkok as 7910 flight miles from San Francisco and a Buenos Aires as 6450 air miles away. No matter what...both are long flights, ...but it’s the destination not the distance.
-
Reporting on my first ever trip to Bankok
On my last visit, I had to have medical treatment for an infection on my right arm. I went to the emergency room at Bangkok Christian Hospital on Silom...a short walk from The Raya. World class facility with skilled physicians. If you need to go there have your passport or driver's license as they need one or the other to register you. Based on my experience costs are very low, quality of care is high.
-
Screwboys Tuesday 7th Nov
2000 was the pricing quoted in May/June by boy, Worth it.
- Nine Spa (Massage)
-
Bangkok in November
Have a most enjoyable trip.
-
Where should I go ?
To the brushing of teeth caution, add flossing as that may/will cut into the gums.
-
Golden Cock afternoon fun
There is a room upstairs, boys use it to sleep, but make way for customer who want some playtime.
-
Suggestion(s)?
Agree with Vinapu about the money boy...expensive way to fill in the time between flights. Depending on my jet lag, I may just take the MTR into HK proper and have a late dinner/drink, then head back and wait for an Thai or United to open their lounge.
-
Suggestion(s)?
I'm using miles for my next trip (20 Nov) to Thailand from SFO.. The routing puts me into Hong Kong around 9 pm on the 21st. I have a 7am fight to BKK the next morning which means checking in around 5am. As far as I can tell, there's not much to do in the airport after 11pm (I could be wrong). So I'm looking for suggestions...is it worth it to go into HK proper...should I just check into the airport hotel and rest up from the flight to HK and prepare for Pattaya...open to ideas. Any entertainment venues on Lantau? I used Planet Romeo indicating that I was in HK on Lantau Island and got some money boys' hits...one who said he was 20 was very upfront with photos and hispricing at 1490 HK$ was high end.
-
The alternative to Classic Gogo?
Agree, mostly Cambodians and Thai in Pattaya. Add the Viets in for Bangkok...sometime back the Viets were being locked out of the gogos (periodic crackdown). Nw they are in good supply in X Boys, Freshboys, Screwboys, and HotMale. My Viet offs from Screwboys and Hotmale have been stimulating, to say the least.
-
Sonata Spa and Eden Spa in Kowloon
No disrespect, but I think the math for 398 HK$ is $52 USD. So from "isn't bad" to "pretty good".
-
The alternative to Classic Gogo?
. Translation “few” - when paulsf is referring to Vietnamese boys/men, his “few” would be the population of a mid-size village for the rest of us!
-
sambb's Short Lived Membership on Sawadtee Gay
I drifted over to SGT and checked out the posts - which follow on Newaalan's information packed trip report. Lots of verbal discomfort expressed...and expressed quickly with dozens of posts.
-
The alternative to Classic Gogo?
I visit Screwboys on each trip to Bangkok.agree with newaalan's observations about there being a lot of twinks. In the past four vists, I've had two great offs and twice I've left as once there were only two boys on stage with no refreshers in sight, the other time, one of the mamasans knocekd over my beer and I departed for new pants. I plan to visit next month and see what happens.
-
Jim Thompson's final days
Did Jim Thompson meet at Madrid for pizza and plots?