Everything posted by spoon
-
GayThailand is now GayGuides.com
I woulde love to have a section dedicated only to trips report away from main forum. Often time it's quite a task to find them buried in the main forum, especially for places or bar that have very common or short names. I see that this new sites have tags already which is also a great way to find things.
-
Bangkok Forever - Top & Bottom Experience
1000 off fee, tips i think 4-5k?
-
Bangkok Forever - Top & Bottom Experience
Which picture you show? Not the app-enhaced one right?
-
Bangkok Forever - Top & Bottom Experience
His nose too?
-
Bangkok Forever - Top & Bottom Experience
Many boys do botox
-
Bangkok Forever - Top & Bottom Experience
Make sense then, too fake haha
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
I went there at about 8.30 asked when show starts and they say at 10.30, so i left since i want to see other bar at 10.45pm. thought i can see early show first, maybe not enough people to start that early show?
-
Bangkok Forever - Top & Bottom Experience
Second pic really looks like ken doll, looks like plastic surgery plays a part. Maybe its natural but it looks like smooth and perfect lol
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
I wonder if they will let us join in the conga line! I dont mind tipping them if they do hahaha
-
British tourist has been found dead in Bangkok red-light district hotel room with ‘the safe ransacked’
Its a crime happening near the gay area. I think it is relevant
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Thanks jasper for sharing. Another tips, once u follow, twitter will gives suggested profile to follow, and shows equally hot thai guys that are also sharing too much lol
-
Christmas and new year in gogobars?
Awesome info hanan.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Translation in IG is very poor then. Their first promo post in english does state 9pm, 10pm, and midnight show for 25 and 31.
-
Arena Massage
Same, same means similar....
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Did i read it right? Moonlight says their christmas show starts at 3pm?
-
Being a Top - communicating your desires to staff
If in gogobars, they understand very well the term top and bottom. Most mamasan can translate for you if u need to. Though be careful with the phrase "they can do everything" said by mamasan. They just might want to push u to off the guy. Reconfirm again with the boy that they will do it. U can use hand gesture or simple i fuck u and show your penis and his ass. I agree that most muscular manly man are top but if u want feminine cute boy, i dont think its hard to find bottom. I might be wrong.
-
Trip Report Phnom Penh
1000 baht is around usd 30. When i was in siem reap, the boy asked me 40usd tip, which is about 1.3k, for a 2 hour session, with massage cost 20usd, around 650thb. Arena costed me around the same for 90min session. Maybe PP is different, but i do think their cost isnt far off compared thailand. And thailand have the benefit of having higher number of sex tourist visiting.
-
How to Improve a GoGo Bar
When bars comes and go like mushrooms, there is little motivation for them to use such technology, only adding more cost without the certainty on increasing profits. Id rather the bar add more boys for our selection than ordering drink through an ipad.
-
Dream Boys Bangkok
Sorry, the indian guy was the one who handing tips personally to the guys. There is no race mentioned of the guy who threw the stash of 100 baht notes on the stage.
-
Christmas and new year in gogobars?
Yup. One of the reason i am glad i wont be in bkk during white party and went to pattaya instead. Might not be a difference though, i just have to see that myself. Also my reason for asking here is to set my expectation so your direct experience is really appreciated
-
Dream Boys Bangkok
Lol that is definitely funny moment and the boy actually discuss it in front of you haha.
-
Christmas and new year in gogobars?
Awesome insider info jasper. I do however open to meet any forumer who also spending time in bkk/pattaya during this period to. Do send me pm.
-
Christmas and new year in gogobars?
I also see moonlight is have a special 3 shows night during christmas, and seems like jupiter is also having a christmas theme celebration. I am now having the same old dilemma choosing which bars to go lol
-
Christmas and new year in gogobars?
I expect the general free gay guys from apps who has normal office job are the ones who will be off the market during these holidays. I thought it is high season, so most gogo boys would want to cash in during this time. I do agree that there will be more people to compete with, hence the high season. But again, i have no experience so i dont put high expections, just want to go with the flow, just like most of my previous trips. Its a luxury i can afford to do when i am travelling solo, not with friends lol
-
Christmas and new year in gogobars?
I arrived 11.20pm on christmas eve. Hopefully i can still catch this events, though it really depends on how fast i went through custom