Everything posted by Boy69
-
Third time lucky - December 2021 trip to Thailand in covid time
Let's don't forget that for us 10k Baht is not small amount but it's not something that would brake our bank account but for average Thai boy it's equal to one month average salary in Thailand it's a substantial amount for him and if you didn't buy him that phone it will probably takes for him many months of savings before he could afford himself buying it.
-
Third time lucky - December 2021 trip to Thailand in covid time
If you liked the boy and you did have great time together I don't see any wrong here by buying him a phone my moto in life it's better to be generous and kind then cheap Cahrlie. I am doing only long term with a boy because I like the illusion of "boyfriend" companion besides the fee agreed I don't mind from time to time to buy the boy a gift such a perfume ,shoes , clothes atc. as he wishes it's a part of the adventure with him and if both sides are statisfied and happy I never regret doing that.
-
Third time lucky - December 2021 trip to Thailand in covid time
Adam's Apple is closed for some time ago I am surprised you didn't know that even before the Covid 19 business were very slow ot past its glory day many years ago due lack of gay tourists the whole gay secen in Chiang Mai faded . T You did the right choice 500 Baht including two hours waiting and return is very reasonable rate , For me Doi Suthep is one of the most amazing places I ever saw .
-
The sky is falling
It seems now that the Omicron variant is much more contagious but far less lethal then the Delta and is more like a regular flue ,the panic behaviour of governments all over the world will cause devastating affect on the global economy far more than the Omicron damage will do. we are leaving in lunatic era.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
The Player I started to watch this series yesterday not quite BL series but one of the main couple there are gay secretly in love , Jojo Tichakorn the director of Freind Zone and Gay OK Bangkok is very talented director is the director and screenwriter here. Seems promising .
-
Introduction
I totally agree with you . If we reverse the point of view to the boy : Of course, I am aware that what falangs really want to see is my body rather than myself. I learnt that if you respect the boy and threat them nicely and being polite with them they usually will threat you the same , Unfortunately most of their clients only want mechanical sex and the experience is robotic indeed.
-
Third time lucky - December 2021 trip to Thailand in covid time
I never blocked a boy I met because I am afraid he will be offended if I don't want a repeat with him I just ignore his messages eventually he will stop . I do block pushy boys that are not my taste and there is no chance I will agree to meet them.
-
Third time lucky - December 2021 trip to Thailand in covid time
I like the word "compensation" give your session with him more charity impression then commercial one 🤗 Yes the app are very convenient and easy but there's always a risk that the boy who turned up is not what he claimed to be but it never happened to me my experience is very good with app's boys. I suspect that you gave him generous "compensation" so he become greedy and wanted repit sessions or because there is almost no tourists at the moment lack of money made him to become pushy. It happened to me before and if I didn't want a repit with the boy I just ignored his messages eventually they got the hint and stopped.
-
Third time lucky - December 2021 trip to Thailand in covid time
Unfortunately very similar incident happened to me last year lovely Vietnamese boy I met via Grindr in Bangkok agreed to be with me about ten days visit in Pattaya after 4 nights he claimed that his Vietnamese roommate in Silom left with no money and he have to leave me but I suspect he was his boyfriend who made big jeulosy scene so he had no choice but to go back to him. These things happen in life and we can do anything about it. The good news is that after a week we met again in my week travel at Ayutthaya and Kanchanaburi and he stayed with me the whole period I suspect lack of money convinced his boyfriend that there is no choice but to let him to do long term with a client.
-
Has anyone done the Phuket Sandbox? What were your experiences?
See details on this thread
-
Third time lucky - December 2021 trip to Thailand in covid time
Typically to Thai boys not to keep their promises or maybe his girlfriend became jealous and didn't allow him to go ?
-
All Pattaya restaurants now require customers to show Negative Covid-19 Test
Yes this excatly what the current elites in Thailand are trying to do ,they want to eliminate the red lights districts everywhere they already did so at Chiang Mai and Patong and Pattaya is next .
-
Tawan bar
And Screw Boys too a kingdom of lovely slim smooth twinks .I hope they will reopen again.
-
Third time lucky - December 2021 trip to Thailand in covid time
Did you check if the Ambiance opposite Copa is opened ? 3 nights at the Agate for 3800 is a great deal less than half price from their usual rates on high season , Does it include breakfast ?
-
Pattaya hotel room bookings drop significantly after “Test & Go” scheme suspended
Another wasted high season this year. Very sad.
-
Tawan bar
I use Grindr but Blued and Hornet are more popular at Thailand, Just look everywhere you can to find your preferred boys. Regarding massage parlors I know there are many options but I don't like this service so I can't give you any advice .
-
Best, worst case scenarios for Omicron
- Maybe the return of quarantine?
This requirement might cause trouble with the lot of flights cancellations and delays these days .- Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Generation Y season 2 started this week with most of the lovely crew of 2 Moons series and partly based on the same plot.- Boyztown rebounds
Glad to see that pictures, Pitty that the Omicron variant prey on all the cards lots of flights cancellation all over the world.- Tourism ministry unveils portal to assist visitors
The forecast of arrival tourists seems to me too optimistic .more since fiction then facts.- Flights to Bangkok
And the most important fact is that you have all the boys of the city to yourself 😂- Maybe the return of quarantine?
I agree ,It seems that the Omicron is more contagious but not more lethal . Unfortunately governments all over the world are making lot of idoicity and histeric decisions these days and I won't be surprised if the Thai government shutdown the borders again soon.- Furama Silom versus Trinity Silom
Is the boy included in the quarantine hotel package ?- Furama Silom versus Trinity Silom
I agree Furama Silom is an excellent choice location is great less then 10 minutes walking from Patpong , spacious rooms , private entrance to the elevator so you can bring visitors easily bypassing the reception , nice rooftop pool with panoramic view of BKK (not sure it's open these days) and excellent breakfast buffet. I recommend you to stay there very conveniently for your whole stay in BKK . - Maybe the return of quarantine?