Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Thailand actually closed their borders with this new policy. Strange that Thai citizens will need to provide fit to fly certificate which I think is almost impossible to obtain this days and they might be stuck out of their country. stupid not to allow your own citizens to return to their country at this global crisis.
  2. I returned 2 weeks ago as well an enjoyable 4 week visit to Pattaya , Krabi, Ayutthaya , Kanchanburi and Bangkok one of the best trips I ever had including stunning Vietnamese boy who stay with me 10 days, I think we had more luck than a good timing before all is shutting down at the moment in Thailand.
  3. https://thepattayanews.com/2020/03/17/pattaya-to-close-all-entertainment-venues-such-as-bars-nightclubs-and-massage-shops-until-the-end-of-the-month/
  4. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Nowadays the correct subject of this thread should be : Jupiter 2020 is closed!
  5. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I bet you aren't on their dance card either.
  6. Because the prime minister Prayuth Chan OCha didn't decide yet what to do .
  7. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    It's really a matter of taste, I don't go to Jupiter because the hunk type is not my cup of tea I prefer Fresh Boys with their younger silm smooth boys of course I understand others will think they're not attractive and prefer the boys at Jupiter or Moonlight...
  8. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes I agree most of the boys are not attractive.
  9. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Deleted.
  10. Even if the government will not close the bars the situation now is very dispersing very few customers and I assume many boys will go back to their countries or local homes in Thailand, there is no point for them to stay in the bars if there are no customers.
  11. Yes I agree Zing's breakfast buffet not worth 250 Baht very limited options but they served it till 14:00 and since sometimes I woke up late it was convinance to eat there. Yes the service is not great.
  12. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I was 2 nights ago at Fresh Boys very limited number of customers mamasan was so desperate that he went down to the street at midnight to fill up the bar for the last show . My hotel Le Siam was almost deserted so they cancelled their famous chef breakfast buffet to very limited one.
  13. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I had been in Khao San rd. 2 days ago it looks like a war zone because of this facelift it seems the business there are suffering badly.
  14. Yes but the OP asked for hotels near Jomtien complex not near City Boyz.
  15. No the options mentioned above do not check anything. Zing resort have swimming pool and you have second entrance through the street bypassing the reception so you won't have any problems to bring guests there.
  16. I stayed recently at East Suites it is in Jomtien Complex laxurious room on reasonable prices some with private Jakuzi and you have a free access to the swimming pool at the opposite Zing hotel, very guests freindly , you can bring anyone you want to your room without any questions or ID asked .
  17. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    No problems with guests on Le Siam boy came straight to my room without any questions asked .
  18. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I am currently at Le Siam hotel for the last 3 nights of my trip the location is unbeatable behind Silom Complex 3 minutes walking from Patpong but this the only positive thing I can give to this hotel the so called executive room is relatively small it's deasent but no more than that, the breakfast was terrible they cancelled the buffet and you must order what exactly you want from the waiter . it's overpriced. My first hotel at the beginning of my trip Furama Silom is much better choice.
  19. I think those who think you are a troll usually had very bad experience with Thai boys at the end almost all relationship ended because money issues most Thai boys are gold deagers and not into genuine relationship with a falang unfortunately most descavered it at early stage but unfortunately some did not and lost substantial amount of money before the relationship eventually colloupsed . I don't think you are a troll and if the relationship between you two will be a success at the US you will belong to a very small percentage of mixed Thai Western relationship that succeed. I wish you all the best and happiness with your Thai partner.
  20. Boy69 replied to floridarob's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I stayed at East Suites opposite Zing and can give a warm recommendation, luxurious rooms some with private Jakuzi on very reasonable prices and you have a free access to Zing Swimming pool. guests freindly no questions asked and no ID required.
  21. Boy69 replied to floridarob's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Excatly same can be said for Castro Bar, Cupidol and Panorama.
  22. I don't think so there are many falangs who have regular steady boy every time they come to Thailand and are in long term on- line contact without the 'boyfriend' status . If the OP really enjoyed the Mynamar boy companionship it's a good solution without making a commitment to a serious relationship.
  23. Boy69 replied to floridarob's topic in Gay Pattaya
    From what I saw at the apps boys are eager for a session almost all of them qouted 1000 Bht for ST they usually have to take motorcycle taxi to your hotel and back their room which leave them roughly 900 Bht for a ST , Jomtien complex was very quiet . Business not looking good unfortunately.
  24. Boy69 replied to floridarob's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I was in Pattaya and can confirm that BT was lively and pack with customers but only at BBB,Castro Bar , Panorama and Cupidol , BBB disco was closed and other bars were empty . My favourite venue Castro Bar was doing very well .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.