Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. I don't see any harm if you'll be in contact on line with this boy without develop false expectations of course. on line freindship can be good for both of you and then the boy will be happy to meet you every time you are in Bangkok.
  2. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Siam Heritage is known for its unfriendly guests policy from forum members reports . Furama is only 10 minutes walk from Patpong and the BTS.
  3. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I just left Pattaya and can confirm the situation for the boys is not easy at the moment all the boys qouted 1000 Bht for ST through the apps and are desperate for a session.
  4. I assume you know what you are doing and took all the difficulties into consideration . Sadly my personal experience and others with Thai boys was a disaster and I am so happy for your successful love, that proves that true love can be stronger than big age gap and culture difference .
  5. Very interesting topic. I don't want to be a dream shatter but from what I know most of Thai's who came to leave abroad with there spouse felt miserable .The culture, climate and food is so different in the west that most of them couldn't adapt so most of the relationships between westerns to Thai's collapsed. I think you better tell your Thai partner the difficulties of this situation and ask him to take it as temporary experience to check if he can adapt to his new life in the states and if he can't he can always go back to his country as an option .
  6. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    The superior and delux room are the same size the only difference is that the delux rooms had been renovated and modernized and the so called superior are dated and located at low floors. My room 15th floor has very nice panoramic view of the city.
  7. Boy69 replied to floridarob's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I was in Boyz Boyz Boyz 3 days ago the stage is so small that there is barely any space for the show and the rotation , the boys were fully dressed most of them old and unattractive however there were some handsome guys the 22:30 show was strange boys doing some acrobatic movements and at the end showed their cocks the bar was full paid 350 Bht for Soda and lemon.
  8. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Stayed in Furama Silom at the beginning of February and can give worm recommendation for this hotel lovely rooftop swimming pool ,good buffet breakfast , spacious modern rooms ( I booked the deluxe room definitely worth the extra over the regular suppirier ones) about 10 minutes walking from Patpong and the BTS and most important no one cares there about guests coming or going totally guests freindly hotel.
  9. I don't see any problem with that ,If you like the boy and meet him on steady basis every time you are in Thailand and have good time with him . you are in daily contact with him with no money involved it's certainly fine .sometimes buterfling can be exhausted and not always fun if you find the one who is suitable for you when you are in Thailand it's great and you can consider yourself a lucky man. Maybe you are in love with him but it can't be fulfill because the geographic distance so you have to compromise on see him from time to time as long as you don't make payment transfers to the boy and he is not asking for it you are fine.
  10. Boy69 replied to Frippe83's topic in Gay Thailand
    Why don't you stay at Marine Yensabai have swimming pool and Sunee is just around the corner ?
  11. I am totally confused you already met the boy or it will the first time you'll meet him in May ?
  12. New mini series 2 gorgeous leading acters.
  13. Yes I agree there's no advantage for chatting in advance because once you arrive boy is not necessary available , or once you meet him you realise you developed too high expectations from him or on real life you don't have good chemistry with him as you had on line Chet.
  14. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I am in BKK at the moment although some put masks everything seems usual , today Silom road closed and had been converted to a walking street at night and near Iconsiam there was a spectacle fireworks show. It seems the number of tourists is down at the moment boys are extremely flexible with prices at Grindr , I had wonderful sessions with black young twink from Madagascar and with Vietnamese youngish with godless body I couldn't take my eyes out of him sadly he declined LT trip with me to Pattaya such a beauty can make much more money on ST sessions I guess but he suggested we meet again when I will come back to BKK.
  15. When a boy says "I miss you" he usually means he miss your money.Lol.
  16. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I will arrive to Bangkok on Friday although friends and family begg me to cancel the trip due tge corona virus after more than two years absence , what is the current situation in the bars , shopping malls , tourist attractions at the moment ?
  17. Sorry I don't understand you didn't have any session with H or Z in your room ?
  18. Boy69 replied to CurtisD's topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes I agree .most of the boys don't share the same interests as we do,from my experience boys love big cities and nightlife : BKK,Pattaya or Chiang Mai but when I took them to islands in the south or touristic places in the mainland they were bord .most of them do not like to be exposod too much to the sun so beaches are certainly not their cup of tea. Being with a boy 24/7 is not so easy as many may think I did it before but won't do it anymore only ST for me from now on
  19. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    As I already said I will arrive to BKK on Thursday and never considered to cancel my trip
  20. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    What is the current situation at the moment in BKK ? Do they Walking with the silly masks ?
  21. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I will arrive to BKK on Thursday never considered to cancel my trip. I never reconsidered canceling a trip in the past on other circumstances :the SARS epidemic,the Tsunami in the South and two military coups . I hope I am not pushing my luck this time...
  22. Why R U New BL series !
  23. Mond Tanutchai Vijitvongthong https://mydramalist.com/people/14515-wijitwongthong-tanutchai Beutiful actor appeared at "Boy for rent" series recently.
  24. I felt in love from distance many times lol some boys from Chaturbate website,3 Thai BL actors. It's a nice fantasy no more no less. As long as it is long distance and no money transfers involved enjoy your love and keep enjoy your dreams

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.