Everything posted by Boy69
-
Freelance Massage Tip Advice
I never understood the sex massage model it's not really full sex service neither professional massage and in the end you have to pay total of 1.5k to 3k for about 1 to 1.5 hour service .If I need massage I go to professional massage places and pay 250 to 400 bht an hour and if I want sex I take a boy from the apps coming to my room for ST and pay 1k to 1.5k bht.
-
Freelance Massage Tip Advice
As far as I remember the ongoing rate on the beach was 200 Bht and I gave him 300-350 Bht but that was about 15 years ago and we were great freinds he always announced "up to you" and never qouted a price in advance. Great man he was.
-
New Boy Bar in Sunee Plaza. Dragon 789 Bar
Jomtien Complex host bars model is thriving , Sunee Plaza go go bars model is declining . Isn't it saying something ? One side of the coin of Sunee Plaza was a great fun and vibrant atmosphere the other side of the coin : too many scandals in the past ,underage boys, drugs , violence and crime . Pattaya police had enough and decided to put an end to these once they did they kill of the fun as well .I doubt Sunee can survive in the near future.
-
Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip
Lucky you by doing so you prevented international diplomatic crisis with fainted cleaning Thai lady once received few thousand baht from you
- Adventures in Bangkok, Pattaya & Hanoi Aug - Sept 19
-
Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip
I agree but I can add the south American boys and the Viet boys as well.
-
sending money
It's beyond me why to send money to a boy that is not willing to give even his private bank account / personal details. Seems very fishy to me. The best advice I can give you is to save your money and forget him.
-
Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip
I didn't mean to offend anyone especially not Vinapu who seems very kind and generous person I only mentioned that my priorities are different than his I prefer to spoil myself with good hotels, restaurants and tourist attractions which leaves less budget for boys , Of course anyone has the right to spend his money any way he wants to. Peace !
-
Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip
In the contrary you are very generous with the boys too generous if you ask me , from what I see you spent on boys between 5 to 10 K a day outrageous amount for my budget , Unlike you I prefer to spoil myself at good hotels restaurants and tourist attractions and boys are coming in second place at my preference that leaves me no more than 1-1.5K for ST or max 2K for LT and I don't lavish tips everywhere.
-
New Boy Bar in Sunee Plaza. Dragon 789 Bar
Many years ago there was gay bars scene at Soi Day Night then the action moved to Sunee Plaza and nowdays it's in Jomtien Complex things change there is nothing we can do about it except cherishing the good memories from Sunee golden era.
- Adventures in Bangkok, Pattaya & Hanoi Aug - Sept 19
-
Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip
tipping or not tipping a boy is absolutely your choice it's certainly not stinginess.
-
MORE GOOD NEWS FOR EXPATS
Yes the immigration is doing that because they about to lost control not because they want to change their policy. It's redicilous that expact still has to report every time he leaves his residence more than 24 hours, the next step is that he will have to ask a permission for that from the authorities !
-
Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip
I wouldn't bet on that.LOL.
-
Freelance Massage Tip Advice
Many years ago when I lived in Pattaya I had regular masseur who used to work at Dongtan gay beach ( I love this days when actually there was a real gay beach with many gay westerns) he was married and straight ,a professional masseur with no sex service at all but great personality,honest and spoke very good English and whenever I wanted a good massage he popped up almost immediately and done excellent job it was very convenient and cheap.
-
Bangkok G-Story tv series
- Hotel Reviews Bangkok
I considered to book their Exec. room but since I almost don't drink alcohol it's a waste of money however I booked their upgrade Delux room.- Hotel check in times
I don't mind book hotels by walk in but it turned to be more expensive than on line booking so I stopped doing it .- Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip
Great you had fun in Pattaya for me it's like a second home , I was swearing not to come to BKK ever some years ago and heading straight to Pattaya from the airport but I will give it a chance on my next trip due positive reports lately from the forum members .Yours and others forum members reports approve that negetavie experience from a place , or specific boy can turn to be great experience at another time so we have to keep open minded .- Hotel Reviews Bangkok
I Residence is in a great location .I booked the Furama not far from this hotel mainly because it's joiners friendly , has a rooftop pool , spacious rooms on reasonable price and generous breakfast bufet. Hope it will be fine .- Adventures in Bangkok, Pattaya & Hanoi Aug - Sept 19
- Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip
I am only into 18 to 24 years old slim twinks besides Lucky Boys and Screw Boys any other recommendations ?- Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip
On line booking is $ 30 ,So it's cheaper if I just arrive there and buy a ticket ( I am not over 60 year old)?- Hotel check in times
The best solution is to book 1 more night for the night before your arrival then you garantee earlier arrival it will cost you one more night but you have no choice. On one of my trips my departure flight was on midnight so I could stay longer then the check out permit I lost a night but it was convinience to stay at the hotel till my flight.- Introduction
Have a nice trip and keep us update ! - Hotel Reviews Bangkok