Everything posted by Boy69
-
I'm thinking of buying a business
Enjoy your life at retirement travel all around and do the things you like why enslave yourself to a business and kill all the fun ?
-
Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
What Israel has to do with it ? Hamas is a terror organisation invaded to the south of Israel and slaughtered and kidnapped thousands of Israelis what did you expect Israel do nothing about it and make a peace agreement with them? from your "logic" you won't support Ukraine business as well because they are in war . Ridiculous.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Yes me too looking forward to see it after a terrible year of many bad quality BL series with very weak plots.
-
Tips and recommendations for first time goer in Thai Gay club and gogo bar
The gay district is concentrate at small area in Patpong just walk and enter the bars you see , Most of the tourists don't speak Thai and it's not a problem most of the staff speaks basic English don't worry about it. To take a boy from the bar about 500 BHT , short time Min. 2000 BHT long term Min. 3000 BHT.
-
Raid on Dream Boys Pattaya
1.5 million for buying troubles with the local police thanks but I will pass...
-
I'm thinking of buying a business
Without any experience of managing a bar or massage place and without social skills ("I really don't like old farangs and I don't like talking to people.") You may lose lots of money and gain lots of stressful do your save a favor and avoid such kind of business.
-
Thailand will be my home in late 2024
I agree he's egoistic freak who thinks he's the centre of the universe with grumpy attitude nobody will be in contact with him at the land of smiles .
-
Thailand will be my home in late 2024
I strongly recommend you not to rush and buy any property at the beginning many expacts did and regretted there are plenty of properties for rent everywhere and rates are very reasonable , You can rent at the area you want and check if you like it and only after you are confident in your decision to settle there start looking for buying. In general I don't recommend to buy any property in Thailand because there is lot of renting options including long term ones and the rent is relatively cheap which makes buying not necessarily worthy moreover it's very difficult to sell if you regret later you can lose substantial amount, Also there is lot of legal restrictions of buying properties for foreigners.
-
Thailand will be my home in late 2024
Yes I remember I wornned you to be careful but I assume everyone entitled to learn their lesson by themselves.
-
Krabi male massage or sauna
At Khlong Hang Rd. Saw some massage places mostly with girls but some cute boys were working there as well but didn't try them because I am not a sex massage fan , Krabi is mostly Muslim conservative place I am not sure if working guys will do full therapy massage but you can try your luck. As far as I remember from my last trip in 2019 the variety of boys available on apps was very weak, I visited there mainly for tourist purposes so I didn't mind.
-
Pattaya November 2023
Yes now I remember I ate there at Central Festival with a Thai boy who recommended the place it was delicious and relatively not expensive.
- Pattaya November 2023
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Yes exactly from Thai point of view 'gay' means passive or feminine guy (not lady boy who considered to be a third gender in Thailand ), 'man' means active gay , straight or bisexual who won't bottom. For Western clients it might be very confusing.
-
Gay Thai Chat Rooms and Asian Travel Web Sites
No doubt Thailand hook up is easier than Colombia but it's easy to find boys in the gay bars and nightclubs, In Bogota I saw plenty of familiar faces from Chaturbate in the weekends at gay clubs there it was very interesting to see the star models face to face 😉
-
Pattaya November 2023
At Jomtien area there are plenty of choices don't restrict yourself to Jomtien Complex just make sure they are guests friendly before booking.
-
Thailand is a little disappointing
Yes it me very curious too 🤔
-
Weekend in Bangkok
I suspect the sign on Dream boys is aimed to the police than to potential customers, I doubt that it is true, I don't think customers are asking boys for their nationality before offing them who cares from which country the boy is if customer likes him . In my last trip I had great experience with 2 Vietnamese and they were exactly my taste I didn't find them less enjoyable than Thais.
-
Weekend in Bangkok
@DOA all you said is speculations or guessings.
-
Weekend in Bangkok
You supported him so long but once you finally saw him spent only one time with him ?
-
Gay Thai Chat Rooms and Asian Travel Web Sites
I guess the simple explanation is dramatic decline of Western gays coming to Thailand for sex cruise is the main explanation to the fading gay sites focusing in Thailand alongside the declining of gay zones and venues. There are many reasons for that the main ones I can think of : The Western world became much more gay friendly no need to travel to the other side of the world to fulfill your gay desires. Thailand become much more expensive, it's not so attractive as it used to be, other parts in the world are competitive like South America. Thai immigration policy become much more restricted that makes frequent or longer traveling and living Thailand as expats more difficult. The younger gay generation is different they tend to behave like regular tourists, they don't limiting themselves to gay exclusive zones,venues and hotels and using apps if they are seeking for casual sex .
-
4a.m. Closing for bars from Dec. 15
Ridiculous decision not to include Pattaya in the program.
-
STD testing and treating in Bogota.
Sorry about my ignorance , doxy has to be use after STI infection or as a protection in advance to avoid STI ?
- Nice Boys going upscale
-
How do Thais View the Chinese?
Vinapu was sarcastic don't take it seriously 😆
-
Nice Boys going upscale
Yes I agree with you but I prefer the gay scene at the pre smartphones era it was so thrilling and adventurous and I met so many lovely boys some really boyfriend material, Can't say that about the current gay scene in Thailand very depressing Sunee Plaza and Paradise Complex (Phuket) almost gone Jomtien Complex is not for me , Boyz Town shrinking and expensive, Maybe Patpong kept some of its glory days.