Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    ChristisnPFC since you are a long term living in Thailand I understand your practice but for short time travellers whom don't have the time for chasing boys in the internet and the apps it's very convenience to off boys from the bars .
  2. I do the same practice and never faced any problem ,I find it very uncomfortable to negotiate prices unless the boy raise this issue in advance but even so I rarely pay more than the on going rate unless the boy is a 'star' than I will consider to pay more if I really want him.
  3. I have had some boys for long term including long trips with them and I really can't remember any offensive incident, and to tell the truth I really don't give a dam what other people think and concentrate enjoying myself with my boy .
  4. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Same for me. Bangkok is currently too expensive for me ,In my past trips went straight to Pattaya.
  5. Yes I agree Negotiating prior to the event was not a common practice in the past , nowadays it seems that boys become more materialistic and greedy .
  6. Boy69 replied to bucknaway's topic in Gay Thailand
    Asking money by money boys is a part of their job it's a hit and miss for them they are asking money from all the falangs they know eventually they found some stupid ones who send them money.
  7. Boy69 replied to bucknaway's topic in Gay Thailand
    BKK hotels become very epensive especially the up market ones,Outside of BKK at last years the prices have risen up Substantially but are still competitive I agree.
  8. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    There is no doubt that property in Pattaya is very attractive in terms of value for money renting or buying.Pattaya has a lot of advantages:gay freindly city,short distance to BKK and the airport,beaches,low living costs and excellent night life. If I would consider moving to the LOS Pattaya is definitely at the top my list.
  9. Yes exactly it depends on the mood of the officer ,some of them will insist to see original passport .
  10. Yes you better do , don't waste your time in this forum.
  11. That's the magic in Thailand unexpected adventures are behind the corner.
  12. A driver’s license is not sufficient because they need to see a valid visa in your passport.
  13. From the pictures posted here I wouldn't take him even if he pay me to do so .
  14. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes this the best show you can dream of
  15. Bangkok is much expensive than Pattaya. Off fee in BKK 400 to 1500 BHT. Short time 2000-3000 long term 2500-5000. Pattaya off fee 300-800. Short time 1000-2000.long term 1500-2500. Pattaya has more selection of bars in 3 main areas:Boyz Town,Sunee Plaza and Jomtien Complex.In BKK you are limited to Silom-Suriwong area . At the last years I personally skip BKK and going straight to Pattaya.
  16. Boy69 replied to Nikom's topic in Gay Thailand
    Couldn't agree more and everything much cheaper than BKK ☺
  17. Bangkok becoming more and more expensive 1K off fee not including drinks really outrageous , No wonder I go straight to Pattaya .
  18. Boys in bars whom stick firmly to their requests will be more flexible if you contact them via the app's sometimes they cut their rate by half .
  19. I don't know how you figured out this false fact,Jomtien is a part of Pattaya city.
  20. Same as me there are many skinny twinks that are genuine gay for reasonable price in the contrary to hunk type most of them completely straight thus will do it only for high price .
  21. Lovely Nom made your vacation amazing at Pattaya . I do agree with you Pattaya is much cheaper than Bangkok this why I rarely stayed at BKK in my last trips.
  22. I feel sorry for Beer a lack of propper education and bad company with bar boys can turn decent guy to irresponsible and corrupt one.
  23. I agree I also do not see the fun in offing any boy if he is not really gay did it only and it was an odd experience,however there are of course genuine gay boys that are top and will not bottom or others that are not willing to do everything and we have to respect it.
  24. 3 years ago I had been in Chiang Mai, I enjoyed the tourist attractions very much but the gay scene there was completely disaster.
  25. Sometimes when Thai boys say that their cock is small they mean that they have difficulties to get full erection and not that their cock is actualy small in size.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.